• Dentagen Aqua Fresh Breath Dog / Dog Accessory / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      24.10.2014 12:18

Advantages

• "Cures bad breath"

Disadvantages

• "Doesn't smell like tooth paste either..."

Dentagen Aqua Fresh-Good enough,a fresher smell would be great

As you may know, no matter your dog breed, his breath will smell, and although my dogs doesn't have almost any body odor, his mouth stinks. I don't have problems with saliva, Pit bulls don't really spit everywhere, they don't have that much saliva going all over the places contrary to popular belief. that being said they are a very mouth related breed, no matter where I find him in the house, he always has some things in the mouth chewing them. believe me, I have found things in his mouth you wouldn't believe including Wood, plastic, glass plates, dead things, my food, his food, sometimes various excreted,my toothbrush, my kitchen chair, this of course not including the chewing bones I give him like made from pig ears or cow skin. this coupled with the fact I feed him raw meat 2 times a week makes his mouth stink horribly.

First impressions

It comes in a white bottle with a Border Collie on it, it looks like toilet detergent and once you open it, it doesn't smell far from it either. It comes in a 250ml bottle which will last about 1 month for me, depending on how you use it, for me it's heavy use.

My personal review

As I said my dog's mouth really smells bad, and like probably your dog every time he comes near me want to kiss me.i have tried a lot of products, from chewing toys that clean the teeth to Tooth paste and some work better other worst, this does not work better than toothpaste, but my dog can't stand it.It is better than chewing stuff for the teeth and worst that toothpaste, great for you people with fuzzy dogs when comes to oral hygiene.

24.10.2014 12:14

Advantages

Disadvantages

Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum

The Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum is available from GBP 35.00.

The Eau de Parfum was launched in 2004 and created by Claude Dir. This is the first fragrance by Britney Spears in partnership with Coty Inc.

The Eau de Parfum comes in a black cardboard box. Therein is a diamond-shaped bottle. On the bottle are two hearts attached.

The Eau de Parfum is described as follows. "This exhilarating white floral fragrance celebrates Britney's birthplace with Louisiana magnolia, and is wrapped in the sensuality of vanilla-infused musk. A Curious perfume, for the inquisitive at heart."

The Eau de Parfum has a fruity, floral scent. A intensive, fruity scent can be noticed. The scent reminds of magnolia and pears. Followed by the scent of jasmine and tuberose. A soft musk and vanilla scent can be noticed afterwards. The main accords are floral and white floral. The Eau de Parfum is not too pushy. The Eau de Parfum is not too intensive and the intensity is moderate.

The top notes are fresh lotus, pear and magnolia. Followed by the middle note, that is made up of tuberose, jasmine and pink cyclamen. The base note consists of musk, vanilla and precious woods.

The Eau de Parfum is long-lasting, the scent can be noticed after 8 hours.

I can recommend the Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum, as the scent is not too intensive and long-lasting. The intensive scent of magnolia and pear are foregrounded, the main accords are floral and white floral.

24.10.2014 12:03

Advantages

• Durable
      • "Well designed"

Disadvantages

• "Relatively expensive"

Essential and well designed rain cover

A rain cover is an essential accessory for anyone buying a buggy, especially in this country. The Phil & Teds Sport buggy does not come with a rain cover as standard but one can be purchased seperately directly from the Phil & Teds website for 25 pounds although you can probably find one cheaper from elsewhere. The double storm cover reviewed here can fit either a sport of classic Phil & Teds buggy.

The rain cover is made from thick see through plastic with black nylon sections. It fits easily and quickly onto the buggy and is secured using a combination of Velcro strips and small toggles. The plastic is thick enough to be durable but thin enough that the rain cover can be folded up and stored in the bottom of the buggy when not in use.
      The raincover fits over the buggy well no matter which configuration you have the buggy set up in. When using it as a double buggy, the back seat can easily be accessed by undoing one of the velcro fasteners. It is more tricky to get access to the front seat as the toggles need to be undone and the cover folded back.

The design of the cover ensures that the entire buggy is protected from the rain. It can also be used as protection against the wind and also to keep insects away from the children. I found it particularly useful when it was windy as the slightest breeze would panic my son as a very small baby.

The cover needs to be dried thoroughly between uses otherwise it will go mouldy. It is quite a large piece to lay out to dry but this is essential if it is to last.

24.10.2014 11:55

Advantages

• "Works great"
      • "Smell fresh"
      • "Very cheap"

Disadvantages

• none

Bob Martin StayFresh-Best job at half the price

I've used my fair share of dog shampoos, but even when I didn't had my dog, I've had my girlfriends Golden Retriever Sparky, whom now is 7 years old. We used everything with him, having quite a long coat, he tends to smell after such a short while, he can smell himself actually. We all think we have a unique personality dog, I guess what makes sparky unique is the fact that when he smells he gets sad and goes in the bathtub by himself and doesn't go out until you wash him.

Introduction

Bob Martin Stay Fresh Original Dog Shampoo with Stay Fresh technology helps dogs to stay fresh for longer and its naturally mild scent makes it ideal for frequent use. Provides long lasting freshness, captures and banishes stale doggy smells and helps protect the skin and coat from drying out. Bob Martin shampoos are full of goodness so please shake the bottle before use. Ideal for frequent use, mildly scented. It comes in a white cheap looking bottle at 250ml quantity.

Results

My girlfriend's dog is normally ok using other shampoos but after a couple of days after taking her for walks etc he starts to smell, having that long beautiful coat comes with a price, so far using this shampoo he has stayed fresh and the smell is lovely. I will buy it again when I run out . It also really good for my dog skin.I sometimes use it on my dog even he does't smell bad, he enjoys bath time and makes his skin feel more silky.

• The Seat Guard / Dog Accessory / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      24.10.2014 11:54

Advantages

• "dribble proof"
      • "weather proof"
      • strong
      • "low cost"
      • "easy to attach to the head rests"
      • "Keeps your car seats clean"

Disadvantages

• none

Save money on car cleaning after your dogs been on the seats

Anyone that has a dog and takes them in a car knows how dirty the dog can make the seats of the car, especially if they have been running through the dirtiest parts of the field or even finding the only puddle in a square mile of lush grass. So, in order to protect your car seats from the dogs dirty fur coat you think about going to the shops to get yourself a seat protector. Then, whilst in the shop you come across this, a hammock for a dog...???
      Yes.. a hammock. It doesn't mean that it's a mesh of netting that your dogs swings on in order to get some sleep, it is actually a hammock that sits in the back of your car, attaching to the headrests of the four seats, that your dog then sits, or lies, on in order to not only keep the seats clean but also to help keep your dogs from falling down between the seats themselves.
      This hammock/sheet is about 1450mm square, that's almost 1.5 metre square, which covers enough space in the car for any size dog to sit on. It has four good size lengths of strong fabric attached to it, two either side, about 250mm away from each end. The fabric straps have clips on the ends of each one. These strap go around each headrest, the front seats and the rear seats, clipping closed once done. This then makes the hammock shape that your dog then rests in.
      It's as simple as that. A sheet with straps on. The sheet is strong, even where the straps are sewn on to it, which means that it can withstand the claws and dribbles from my dog as he lies there, resting, after a long run or swim.

This sheet is water proof, which means that any dirt of water that gets onto the sheet can be washed off or dried with a cloth. I tend to leave mine out on the line after washing it down so that it can get a good airing.

The cost of this car-dog-hammock/sheet is a low £6.00, which, considering the price of getting your car seat cleans, is a good price to pay. So, if you are a dog owner and you have a car, then this is well worth getting as it will save you money and fuss in the long run.

• Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash / Skin Care / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      24.10.2014 11:53

Advantages

• Gentle
      • Non-drying
      • "Cleanses skin"

Disadvantages

• Price

An excellent face wash

A while ago I got some Balance Me Face Wash free with a magazine. I took it on holiday with me to use it up. The Balance Me brand specialises in natural beauty created in the UK.

The packaging consists of a white tube with an attractive design. There is a flip-top lid which is handy when controlling the product coming out of the tube. The product is described as a skin-balancing cleanser, and is suitable for normal to combination skin. My own skin is combination so I hoped this product would help. It usually costs around £16 for 125 ml, from places such as lookfantastic.com. It seems to be widely available online.

The product has a fresh, slightly herbal smell. It doesn't smell at all synthetic. To use, I squeeze a small amount onto my hand and lather up with warm water. It lathers up pretty well for a natural product, I think. I massage it onto my face and rinse off. I find that it makes my skin feel thoroughly cleansed without feeling tight or irritated. It seems to help balance the oil in my skin, which looks clearer, fresher and more even-toned.

The cleanser is described as 98.8% natural in origin, and is free in petroleum and sulphates. It contains balancing spruce knot extract, anti-oxidant rich rice bran oil and frankincense, as well as grapefruit and ylang ylang oils. The ingredients work together to create a fresh and effective cleanser.

Over time, I am impressed with the results of this face wash. My skin is brighter, clearer and more even-toned. There are no dry or particularly oily patches.

Though this product is expensive, I do recommend it as it does a good job without the need for sulphates. Definitely one to try.

• Warren Evans / Highstreet Shopping / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      24.10.2014 11:24

Advantages

Disadvantages

An excellent piece of work.

The A - Team of MIck and Khalid were on time - always a good start. They were efficient, courteous, friendly and very professional in their work. The double bed was brought up 2 flights of stairs, assembled, mattress laid, all within 15 minutes. No mess, no hassle great job !

• Frozen [2010] (DVD) / DVD / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      24.10.2014 11:24

Advantages

• "No cell phones?"

Disadvantages

• "No cell phones?"

No cell phones ?

Since the ubiquitous cell phone it’s tricky to keep a modern day horror movie credible. If there is man with an axe in the spooky old house you just ‘snapchat’ him, text your mates and then call the cops. Sadly some directors think the mobile phone issue can be ‘got around’ by bad signals or low batteries at the critical moment. This social media conundrum has seriously curtailed the genre. And if directors make their films in spite of that then they look silly, as is the case here.

===

Friends Dan (Kevin Zegers), girlfriend Parker (Emma Bell) and best friend Joe (Shawn Ashmore) don’t have enough money to buy ski lift tickets for their college weekend snowboarding in Utah. So its decided that Parker should bribe ski lift-worker (Ed Ackerman) with a hundred bucks for all three to go up the mountain. When the system is nearing closure and a storm on the way, they force Jason to let them have one last pass. Jason sends them up the floodlit slopes and nips off for a pee, telling his colleague that there are three more boarders to come down before they can shut the lift of.

The lift stops near the top of the mountain as the cold bites. They are 50ft up and it’s now -10. When the lights of the ski resort are turned off, they need to make a choice: leave the chairlift somehow or risk freezing to death overnight.

===Results===

I have seen three films called Frozen in the last year and this, by far, the most stupid. What was writer and director Adam Green thinking of? He of classics ‘Hatchet’ and ‘Hatchet 2’ has a lot to learn about horror movies. I mean what is the chance of three young people forgetting their cell phones on a ski lift? Seriously? Why would anyone try to jump 50ft at night when they safer in the lift? Surely it’s better to jump in the morning so to spot the landing? And since when do Wolves hang around Utah ski resorts? It’s like he got the funding for the film and felt he had to make it before anyone read the script.

The film was shot entirely practically, meaning no sound stage or green screen or CGI. The actors were truly suspended over fifty feet in the air on the side of a real mountain in Utah. Two of the three actors on the chair lift suffered vertigo during the filming so adding to the tension, of what little there was. It’s hardly method acting but at least they tried to make it worth while. But the whole film stands on how realistic there peril is and in the modern age of those Smartphone’s and personal injury claims it’s highly unlikely anyone would be left up there. Because of that you just don’t buy into it all by half-way and then things get really silly when the wolves show up.

24.10.2014 10:14

Advantages

• " smooth and hydrated"
      • "leaves skin soft"
      • "lovely scent"

Disadvantages

• none

Brilliant Body Butter!

I bought The Body Shop’s Cocoa Butter Body Butter a while ago when there was a deal on to get two body butters for the price of one. I had used it before so I knew I liked it and I wanted to try it again as I hadn’t used this one in ages.
      The large 200ml tub costs £13.00. It is available in store at The Body Shop or you can order online at thebodyshop.co.uk.

Packaging
      I like the tub that it comes in. It is large and round with a screw top lid. There is a sticker on the top with The Body Shop logo and a picture of some cocoa beans on.

In Use
      The body butter is cream in colour and it has a sweet, creamy scent.
      It looks and feels very thick and luxurious so you don’t need to use a lot of product at a time.
      I usually scoop a little bit out of the tub with my fingers and apply it directly to my skin and rub it in. My fingers leave marks in the butter that is left in the tub because it is so thick. I always try to apply less than I need and then add a bit more as I remember when I was in my teens applying so much body lotion that I couldn’t rub it in and had to wash it off in the end so I’ve never made that mistake again.
      I find that it is easy to rub in and it sinks in to my skin really quickly. It doesn’t feel greasy or uncomfortable. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated and it gives my skin a slight glow. Even when it is rubbed in properly when I touch my skin I can feel that I have a product on it. I wouldn’t say it feels sticky, but you can tell that it is definitely present on your skin.
      The product claims to offer 24 hour hydration. I think it does offer good protection from dryness, but I wouldn’t say it is effective for a full 24 hours. I have been quite impressed with how moisturising it is. I think this is thicker and better quality than the other body butters I have tried from The Body Shop. I love the Satsuma scented body butter, but the cocoa butter body butter feels a lot more luxurious.
      I also really like the scent of this cocoa butter body butter. After application I find that the scent lingers on my skin for a few hours. For me, the scent brings back memories of when I first tried this body butter about 10 years ago.
      I think this is an excellent body butter. It is thick, rich and creamy and it feels more luxurious than other body butters I have tried from The Body Shop and from any other brand for that matter. I don’t think I have used a body butter as thick as this one before.
      The scent is lovely. It is sweet, but rich, not a cheap sweet scent and it lingers on your skin for a while after application.
      It is very hydrating and makes my skin feel soft, smooth and moisturised.
      I would definitely consider repurchasing this body butter in the future and I would recommend it. I do normally prefer to opt for fruity scents, but I think this body butter is better quality than the fruity scented ones from The Body Shop.
      The Body Shop’s body butters are often on offer so I would wait until there is a good deal on to repurchase.

24.10.2014 10:05

Advantages

• "Very clean"
      • "Amazing views"
      • ""
      • "Beautiful bathroom"

Disadvantages

• "Some staff made me feel uncomfortable"
      • "Room a bit cramped"

A Nice Hotel for a Short Stay

The location of this hotel is fantastic, as it's isolated location and fabulous views make it the perfect base for a stay in the Lake District.

The hotel itself was exceptionally clean and tidy and the overall impression was very good.

My room was however rather cramped, as the bed seemed too large for the overall size of the room and you had to duck underneath the TV to get to one side of the bed or the window. Saying that the bed itself was more than comfortable and the room had a spacious wardrobe.

The bathroom was the star of this hotel. Recently refurbished with a whirlpool bath it was a dream after a long days walking.

The Dining Room had a good choice of food and was well presented, good quality and good value. Breakfast was also plentiful with lots of variety. My only quibble here would be the service of the dining room staff - one member in particular just made me feel a little uncomfortable. We hadn't booked meals in the hotel as we intended to eat out most evenings but this particular member of staff seemed to take a bit of an offense to this and chastised us for not telling them we wouldn't be eating there on our first evening. Maybe that was our fault but as we were not told we had to inform them we were eating elsewhere, I did not think that they required the information.

Overall a lovely hotel for a short break but I would not stay there for an extended break

• Tampax Compak Super / Sexual Health / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      24.10.2014 09:43

Advantages

• "plastic applicator"
      • "easy to hide away"

Disadvantages

easy to store easy to insert!

For me these are the best tampons on the market currently! As a woman in my early twenties i am well used to using sanitary items and have tried a fair few different brands and styles to find what works for me and these are by far my favorite.

Like all sanitary items you can pick these up in lots of places supermarkets, chesmists, drug stores etc they are readily available. The compak version are slightly more expensive than the regular tampax. You are looking at between £4-5 for a box. Just like with regular tampax though there are always offers pr value packs available to get you a better deal.

Inside the box the tampons are individually wrapped in a plastic wrapper which makes them easy to store in a handbag. They are much smaller than a regular tampon, hence the name, maybe about half the size which is a plus in my books. The other main difference is the applicator in a compak the applicator is made of a smooth plastic. For me this makes then much easy to insert as its stronger than cardboard so pushes up much more easily.
      The super tampons give me 4-6 hours cover easily before i have to change it so they are plenty absorbant. They are easy to remove by pulling down on the string as with all tampons.
      I find the compak tampons sit much better when inserted and i dont notice its there, they are comfortable.

Id highly recommend these over the regular style, in my opinion the extra cost is worth it.

• Tampax Regular / Sexual Health / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      24.10.2014 09:30

Advantages

• absorbant
      • "easy to use"

Disadvantages

• uncomfortable

simple, sanitary item.

For those of you who are going to be grosses out or uncomfortable reading a review on a womens sanitary item please click off this review now!

Gone? Okay lets get started. As a woman in my early twenties i have been using sanitary products for a good few years now and whilst tampax brand is more expensive than own brand tampons i can tell the difference so always buy tampons from tampax.
      These are widely available from chemists, supermarkets etc and for 20 you are looking at paying around £3-4. This said there is always offers on either by buying value packs or reduced etc so you can usually get a bit better value for your money from somewhere.
      Inside the box the tampons are individually wrapped so it keeps them clean if you are going to pop them in your bag or wherever. The paper rips easily and inside is the tampon covered by a smooth white cardboard applicator. For me i would only ever use a tampon with an applicator as it is so much easier and less messy (lets face it!) To get the tampon inserted high enough to do its job. I always end up pushing the tampon through a little before i insert it as it makes my life easier. The applicator pushes up nice and smoothly.
      The absorbancy is great and you can always get a more absorbant one for those heavier days! I usually get around 4-5 hours before i need to change it, which you should do to avoid toxic shock syndrome. They are easy to remove by simply pulling the string.
      I do find however that they can be a little uncomfortable if you don't get it inserted exactly right but this is the same with all tampons for me anyway.

I would recommend these to any woman, for me the only better tampon than these is the tampax compact.

24.10.2014 09:30

Advantages

• "Full of Twist and Suprises"
      • "Great Social Commentary"
      • "Well Written"

Disadvantages

• "Very Violent"

I loved this - but not for the squeamish

I love a good crime/ gore novel. I cannot stand films like that but books I cannot put down. A couple of weeks ago a decided to give this modern classic a try and I could not put it down. This follows Patrick Bateman in his seemingly middle class life. He goes out and drinks with his friends, focuses very heavily on fitness and fashion and seems generally quite normal. That is until the killing and maiming starts.

I will always remember the scene in the book when he maims the homeless man and when he goes back some time later. He is begging for change and all is well until Patrick whispers into his ear.

This book was reviewed to by my friend as 'slice and dice' and I feel that is very apt. He seems to go on these killing sprees for not rhyme or reason, killing homeless people, taxi drivers and random women he has met in clubs. He even has a secret apartment that he takes people back to kill them slowly and then tries to eat their body parts.

He never gets caught, as it seems his middle class persona he hides behind stops this happening. This book is a great social commentary in that sense, it shows that it isn't just poor drug dealers from broken homes that do these terrible things, but also the comfortable hard workers. He is never suspected by his friends and colleagues.

I adored this book. The violence was extreme, however I felt this was required to prove the point. This book may not be for the squeamish. The first thirty pages are hard work as it really just sets the scene, but after that this is one big rollercoaster.

This book can be bought on ebook or treebook and is very much for adult reader. I would reccommend.

24.10.2014 09:23

Advantages

• "Gives some initial relief when first taken"

Disadvantages

• "Doesn't get rid of cough"
      • Expensive

Not much relief for your money.

Cough mixtures are strange products. Although they are widely believed not to work, they remain popular products. For me, this is because a cough is one of the more irritating aspects of having a cold, and one of the more embarrassing ones if you have to try to sit through any kind of meeting without dissolving into a fit of coughing and streaming eyes, so I always end up buying a cough bottle in the hope that it'll at least give me some symptom control.

I've recently had a cold and so visited my local Superdrug to see what I could get to relieve the annoying cough. I find it difficult to decide whether my cough is of the 'dry, tickly' variety or is a 'chesty' cough, as it feels like a bit of both. As most of the cough medicines aimed at dry coughs seemed just to be variations on sugar syrup, I decided to go for something a bit more medicinal and picked Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture.

I paid around 4.50GBP for a 180ml bottle, and it's also available in a 300ml size for just over 6GBP, so it's not the cheapest cough medicine on the market. The active ingredients in this are Levomenthol, Liquorice Liquid Extract and Squill Tincture, and it also contains things like sucrose, glucose, alcohol and a few E numbers. After buying the mixture, I went online to find out what Squill Tincture was, hoping it wasn't some horrible fish extract or something, and was relieved to see that it's a plant extract!

As with all medicines, those who take any other medication or have pre-existing health problems should check that this product is suitable. I've read that it is not suitable for anyone with a heart condition.

To be honest, this isn't the most pleasant cough mixture out there. It is gloopy and brown in colour, and has a strong taste. I don't mind the taste of some cough medicines, but this one really isn't pleasant and leaves a bit of an aftertaste. Although it seems to give some instant relief when taken, I haven't noticed any real impact on my cough, and when I have to sit through a meeting without coughing, I find it better to rely on a lozenge than this cough mixture.

To sum up, I probably wouldn't buy this variety of Covonia again. There are better cough mixtures in the shops, and this one is a bit pricey and a bit disappointing.

• LG P880 Optimus 4X HD / Smartphone / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      24.10.2014 08:39

Advantages

• "GOOD LG DESIGN"

Disadvantages

• NONE

nice smatphone

LG is one of those manufacturers that many people seem to forget about when it comes to considering big smartphone players, but its latest release, the Optimus 4X HD, has quickly become the South Korean firm’s flagship Android superphone and looks like it could change all that. So, will it cower in the shadows of Samsung’s Galaxy S III or will it prove to be a key contender?
      If you squint a bit the Optimus 4X looks like Samsung’s Galaxy S II – it’s a solidly built handset and features snazzy chrome edging. Unfortunately though, the plastic battery cover made it feel more budget than high-end, which is surprising as it houses the NFC antenna.
      Weighing in at 133g, its sleek shell comes in at just 8.9mm thick, which is quite impressive given that it houses that the lavish 4.7-inch display, but you’ll need decent sized pincers because its expansive frame makes it quite hard to hold.
      A true highlight of the handset is the 720p HD resolution which offers great clarity and a high level of colour saturation, making it great for video playback and browsing through your images.
      A quad-core NVIDIA Tegra chipset clocked at 1.5GHz nestles under the 4X HD’s not inconsiderable hood and there’s also a dedicated 12-core GPU which means graphics top-notch and gaming swift and immersive, making the most of the impressive screen. If you are a keen gamer do watch out though because the handset can get quite warm.
      Running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, there’s all the usual features and customization options, including a wide range of widgets as well as the all important access to the Google Play store to pimp out the device with apps and whatnot. While navigation across the Optimus user interface is very zippy thanks to that hulking great GPU, LG has seen fit to skin it with an overlay that leaves a lot to be desired in terms of design. That aside users can chose from a range of stylistic touches including various menu scroll transitions and lock screen options, to personalize your handset however you wish. The 8 megapixel autofocus camera is what you’d expect to see on a flagship device and there’s also a 1.3 megapixel front shooter thrown into the mix.
      Also included is the nifty time-capture setting which snaps during the seconds before the shutter closes, making it the ideal feature for getting in on those hard to snap action shots.
      Video recording is available at 1080p but unfortunately there’s no way of turning
      autofocus off and this can interrupt footage with its constant pulsing to refocus, ending
      Video play back in full HD resolution on the other hand is an incredible feature and even includes the slick and unique fingertip seek functionality, which allows you to preview sections of your video without interrupting playback. A tidy and easy to use music player has been included too and handily places whatever song is playing at the time in the pull-down notification bar, and the now playing interface is rather nicely designed too. Dolby Mobile also makes an appearance to enhance audio performance even further.
      There’s ample room for all your media files too, with 16GB of internal storage as well as an additional MicroSD card slot expanding this to a whopping 64GB, if you so wish.
      The ample high-end specs puts the LG Optimus 4X up there with some of the best although unfortunately we’ve seen most of the features before on the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S III and HTC One X.
      But, that’s not to say this is a bad handset-far, from it in fact, and if it’s a unique-looking device with no nonsense, swift performance that you’re after then the Optimus 4X might be worth a look.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown