• Ebuyer.com / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      07.07.2015 17:11

Advantages

• "Fast Delivery"
      • "Great Products"
      • "Great Prices"
      • "Excellent Customer Support"

Disadvantages

Fantastic Service From Start To Finish

We ordered our ink yesterday using the economy delivery option, expecting delivery not to be until next week but to our surprise it came this morning. Absolutely fantastic service and friendly staff.

I cannot recommend this company enough, and will be using them consistently from now on.

Thanks guys!

07.07.2015 17:04

Advantages

• "Pink Dolphins"
      • "Evening Entertainment"
      • "Day Trips"
      • "Good shopping"
      • Culture
      • "Lots to see and Do"

Disadvantages

• "It's a long way...."

One of my Favourite Cities

I visited Hong Kong for 5 days a few years back. We had a great time exploring the city both independently and taking excursions. We stayed on Kowloon which is the peninsula part which is joined to mainland China, and were two stops on the underground network from the famous harbour. The Kowloon side is the best side to be at night, for the best views of the light show on Hong Kong Island just across the bay, the lights changed to match the music played a couple of times each evening. In the day, part of this area this was called the Avenue of Stars and there are photo opportunities and good views of the island.

One trip we did was to Lantau Island. The main place to visit here is Po Lin Monastery and vegetarian restaurant and the Tian Tan Buddha who was once the largest outside seated bronze Buddha at 26m high. These days I think there is a cable car, which opened soon after we visited, but we went by van and didn't have to climb the steps (in the picture). Lantau is also great as it is not as developed as far as high rise buildings are concerned. Although the 'traditional' fishing village, Tai O, that we visited was full of modest homes on stilts with satellite dishes the size of a tractor wheel. From Tai O, we got a charter to see the pink dolphins. They were amazing, and although I believe pink dolphins can be found elsewhere, the pod here are endangered. No one knows why they are pink but they are surprising vivid.

One day in Kowloon we went for an early morning Tai Chi lesson by the harbour followed by a visit to the bird market and a Chinese tea ceremony which was very interesting. On the main HK island we visited Happy Valley racecourse one evening on race night. It seems bizarre to be watching horse racing bang in the middle of all those high rise buildings. Another must see is Victoria Peak which can be accessed by tram. You need good weather to get the best views of the city from here, and we were unfortunate in that respect. Stanley is the main ex-pat base and there is a nice beach here if you are looking for some downtime.

We did a day trip to China where we caught a ferry and got to see some sights, a themed show and do some shopping in a massive mall. There are also plenty of markets around HK to visit.

One place we did not visit is the Disney resort as we wanted to do something more unique to the place we were visiting.

07.07.2015 16:47

Advantages

Disadvantages

Works great but has a couple of flaws.

We started to look for a baby monitor as soon as our daughter was born. Although she would be sleeping someone, we decided they would be useful for so many circumstances (i.e. hanging the washing up whilst she is sleeping indoors)

We took a long time looking up the spec of each one, then we spotted this monitor, and it was on offer for half price! This was great as we had already given up on the idea of a video monitor due to our budget, so we were very happy to find one so cheap!

The monitor comes with many features including

- screen
      - movement monitor
      - night vision
      - sound
      - "walkie talkie" system to be able to communicate with the baby
      - wiresless option on the parents monitor.
      - thermometer

When you get the monitors they advice that you leave them plugged in to charge before use, which we did.

The screen was nice and clear, temperature acurate, sound was brilliant and all in all was a very good working device. However we did run into a couple of issues. Night vision can be hardwork, if it registers it is dark, but it isn't dark enough, the night vision can switch on too soon and you end up with a bright white screen. Another massive flaw is the option to be able to take the monitor wireless. It lasts 10 minutes if you are lucky! no where near the 40 minutes advertised.

If we had paid full price we would have taken it back based on the poor wireless life. But due to the fact we only paid what a sound-only monitor would cost, we still got more than we paid for.

It does work great, but if you are looking to get full use of the wireless option then this one isn't for you.
      We decided to test the system as soon as it was charged. It

• Verbatim 4 GB Class 6 microSDHC / Flash Memory / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      07.07.2015 16:42

Advantages

• "Readily available"
      • Cheap
      • "User friendly"
      • "Can be locked for security"
      • "Stores more files"

Disadvantages

• "Information can be altered when flash memory is stolen"
      • "Virus tend to attack flash memory rapidly"
      • "once information is deleted it is difficult to recover it"
      • "can be lost easily"

The power is in the user to secure the flash memory and reap good benefits

Flash memory is good way one can use to store information such as important files,documents,music and videos for future use,but one must be careful when using flash memory so as to avoid theft and damage to the drive.

• Snickers Bar / Chocolate / 3 Readings / 1 Rating
      07.07.2015 16:18

Advantages

Disadvantages

A Filling, Tasty Chocolate Bar!

I love chocolate confectionery and I often buy Snickers bars which have been available in the UK for as long as I can remember. I buy these bars in particular when I want something filling or I need an energy boost.

The Snickers bar has rather masculine style packaging with a brown wrapper and bold blue writing. It shows an image of peanuts on the front of the wrapper and although there is much more substance and ingredients to the bar I would primarily think of this as a peanut filled chocolate bar.

The back of the wrapper is printed with some product information including the details that this bar s free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. It is also marked as being suitable for vegetarians.

This bar is quite chunky and heavy and it feels like a real mouthful when you bite into it. It's a long chocolate covered slab and inside is a layer of toffee and peanuts whilst on the bottom is a thick roll of white nougat. The peanuts are also crumbled into the nougat layer. The toffee is quite tough and chewy and the peanuts feel like they are quite dried out so they also require a lot of chewing! The nougat is dense and sticky. The overall texture is pleasant and makes you feel like you are eating something substantial.

The flavour of the Snickers is very pleasing with the peanuts being the overriding flavour. The toffee is sharp and sweet whilst the nougat has a creamy, nutty flavour. The chocolate has a distinctive cocoa rich and milky sweet taste which is very satisfying to my sweet tooth.

I would recommend this bar to anyone who loves peanuts and chocolate. I would say this is more of an adult chocolate bar as it is probably quite a mouthful for kids! An individual bar of this cost me 60p on my last purchase.

• Clinique High Definition Lashes / Make Up / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      07.07.2015 16:17

Advantages

• Durability

Disadvantages

• "Wide brush"

Long lasting, well priced mascara!

Similar to a lot of people I am a massive fan of Clinique make up, purely for its quality, durability and beautiful effects. Last year I recieved a tester of Clinique high definition lashes and wasn't expecting anything special due to its reasonably low price in comparison to my previous favorite - Benefit's 'They're Real' which is far more pricey.

The mascara comes in a super simple packaging, a black tube with the Clinique logo and nothing else much. The brush is thick with lots of little fibers, just the same as most mascara brushes. I'm not a massive fan of this kind of brush due to the fact that mascara ends up all over the top of the eye lid due to the thickness of the brush. Despite the basic packaging and bog-standard brush, the formula lasts. I find it extremely hard to find a mascara that doesn't run or smudge in hot weather or simple after a full day's wear, but this one certainly lasts. The length of my eyelashes weren't anything particularly special but the fact that it lasts is enough for me.

My eyelashes are naturally quite long and dark so I don't need anything too drastic therefore this is just the perfect mascara for me. I couldn't comment on how well it works for people with blone lashes but I can imagine it'd work just fine, it isn't at all clumpy or sticky, it goes on perfectly. I will definitely be investing in a larger tube of this mascara and replacing my 'They're Real' by Benefit as it's just so expensive!

• Lobelia Royal Blue / Plant / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      07.07.2015 16:04

Advantages

Disadvantages

Bright, Blue and Beautiful!

I first saw this Lobelia Royal Blue plant in the garden of a neighbour and I complimented her on how beautiful and striking it was. She told me it was a Lobelia which I'd never heard of before but the next time I was visiting my local garden centre I saw a plant and purchased it for my own garden.

I would say that this Lobelia is perfect for pots, hanging baskets and for smaller spaces or borders. I have a partially paved front garden with two planted squares and this is the type of plant that really shines in this type of space.They make a really attractive and eye catching display plant wherever they are planted.

The Lobelia produces abundant amounts of small vivid, intense blue flowers which I feel are one of the most striking colours of any flowers in this spectrum. The flowers have a small white streak at their centre which stands out too.

In terms of shape these plants are springy and have a fluffed out shape which makes them look like they are foaming upwards out of the soil. They fill up the space they are planted in. Although they are a 'thick' plant they are quite delicate with thin wispy stems and dainty flowers that seem to be floating on a mass of feathered stems.

These flowers are best planted in a place sheltered from pets as they can easily be trampled down or damaged. The plant I have is quite compact and is planted in a full sun area which seems to suit it very well.

I would recommend to any gardener wanting to plant something visually beautiful and colourful. You can buy these plants at garden centres as well as growing them from seed.

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      07.07.2015 15:52

Advantages

Disadvantages

top service

came exactly as ordered and worked right out of the box. excellent communication from pcs, they let me know at what stage the build was by and kept me up to date as things changed. excellent service.

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      07.07.2015 13:26

Advantages

• "compatability checker"
      • price
      • "quality of build"
      • "speed of service"

Disadvantages

Brilliant company, excellent products

Very happy with the service, purchased a high spec gaming PC for my son. Without knowing an awful lot, was able to pick a great PC. Really liked the compatability checker which ensured I wasn't building something that wouldn't work

• Sony KDL-40W605B / LCD TV / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      07.07.2015 12:46

Advantages

• "Sony Entertainment Network"

Disadvantages

• "Sound it's not so good"

Good for a low/mid-end tv.

The Sony KDL-40W605B it's a 40 inches tv which has a good picture quality for its money, with believable colors and a nice modern look.
      The Smart part it's not so fast but it has the Sony Entertainment Network - SEN (that include Music Unlimited, HD Netflix, Sky News, BBC YouTube and many others). We have 4 HDMI ports, I think that's the magic number we all need, without 3D, simply because this tv doesn't have a 3D panel. The good part is that we have Audio Return Channel (ARC), very good if we connect this to a receiver. With the integrated player we can watch movies and pictures, or listen our music directly from our computer through DLNA streaming, or from the USB stick or hdd drive connected to one of the two USB ports. There's also a Scart, which nobody's using anymore, and a LAN socket if you prefer wired over wireless, although there's no difference between them.
      It doesn't come with the Touchpad one flick Sony's remote, but it's compatible so you can buy one separately if you want (especially if you are using the Smart menu a lot).
      Another optional accesory you can buy and add to the tv it's a wireless subwoofer.
      Like majority of the tv from the last few years, it's great when you watch a full hd video but does a pretty poor job with the old SD material.
      I recommend this tv for gaming for the nice picture and great response time.

07.07.2015 12:12

Advantages

• "Well written"
      • "Mixed genre - variety of engaging strands"

Disadvantages

• "Some characters less developed than others"

More Than A Summer Romance

Helena and Liddy were old school friends who work one summer as au pairs in Ischia, an idyllic island off the coast of Southern Italy. The events of that summer ultimately puts an end to their friendship. Many years later, back home in Liverpool, Liddy bumps into Helena’s adult daughter, Allie, she decides to use the opportunity to build some bridges, regardless of any secrets Helena has kept from her daughter.

The book is told in the third person but we do seem to get a better idea of what Liddy, and quite often Allie, is thinking rather than Helena. For that reason I didn’t really like Helena as a character, as her limited page time made her harder to engage with, and I suspect that may be intentional on the part of the author.

The book has illicit affairs, summer sun, memories of summers of friendships, prison stays and kidnap plots as strands in the story. The story flips between the present day and the past easily, without ever being confusing. It is easy to keep up with the characters and who they are across the chapters. There is a little bit of romance, but this book has decided to keep that as a secondary element to the story, making it a slightly meatier read than typical summer chick lit and for that reason I do recommend it as a holiday read.

At 416 pages this is a good sized book and you have plenty of opportunity to get your teeth into the story. The writing is light and engaging but saying that, I was happy to put the book down, but I was equally happy to pick it up and get back into it. I think the book will also appeal across the ages, although with female protagonist, it is likely to appeal to a female readership more.

• Office Space (DVD) / DVD / 5 Readings / 5 Ratings
      07.07.2015 11:43

Advantages

• "89 minutes"

Disadvantages

• "Jennifer Aniston "

Ill be the Judge of this one!

Office Space (1999) is one of those films I have never watched because Jennifer Aniston is in it. As a rule of thumb if a Friends actor is in a movie its best not to watch it, the popular sitcom actors only in the films back then to draw a bigger audience. Aniston was the only one who really blossomed after Friends and so I have seen one or two of her films recently, why I finally thought I would give this one ago.

It’s by Mike Judge, the creator of American cartoon series Hank Hill and Beavis & Butthead, Office Space, Judges first real attempt at a regular movie. Judge brings his tedious previous life of working in an office to the big screen and his satirical send up of that life making this a cult hit in geek circles. It bombed in the cinema but hit a nerve with those poor white-collar slaves suffering real office drudgery and word of mouth saw it become a solid DVD earner. Judge would have a follow up cult hit with Idiocracy (2006) but surprisingly little since, considering his unique and funny filmmaking skills, the sort of Ricky Gervais of America. Being born in Ecuador adds to his enigmatic appeal as a filmmaker.

===Plot===

Computer programmer Peter Gibbons (Ron Livingston) works for Initech, his job to change the dates on other companies software programs as the year of 2000 approaches, the so-called ‘millennium bug’ threat. Most software written in the olden days would print the year as "75" instead of "1975". The expectation was that software written in such a way would fail -- perhaps catastrophically -- when the year changed from 1999 ("99") to 2000 ("00").

It’s a boring job but someone’s got to do it and Gibbons life firmly in a rut because of, workmates Michael (David Herman) and Samir (Ajay Naidu) equally insecure and drowning in rent, dreading yet another weekend’s overtime drudgery. Their dickhead boss Bill Lumbergh (Gary Cole) has just called in time & motion guys to make another round of cuts and has them in his sights.

Meanwhile Peter is going through occupational hypnotherapy due to the instance of his girlfriend Anne (Alexandra Wentworth) to save their relationship. During their last meeting on a Friday afternoon the Doctor drops dead of a heart attack. Peter is empowered by this moment, a changed man when he gets up the following morning. He is reborn and isn’t about to work on Saturday for Lumbergh.

Peter seizes the day with his new found cool and confidence and finally asks out pretty waitress Joanna (Jennifer Aniston), as equally disaffected in her job. Peter is not about to resign his job either but simply ‘stopped going to work’. The time & motion guys are impressed with Peter in his interview on what he does at the company and his new found confidence levels and ready to promote him. But Peter isn’t sticking around and when both Samir and Michael face being let go the trio plot to rip the company off to pay for their retirement.

===Results===

I’m glad I saw it, not the greatest film ever but packed with good ideas and funny in-jokes that a white-collar audience will love. Right from the opening static on the door handle joke I was chuckling away at the office politics situations and comedy of manners approach. The white middle-class guy singing along to gangster rap word perfect in his car on the morning commute trying to avoid eye contact with black people was spot on.

Although that now signature Mike Judge humor wasn’t layered on thick in the film you can experience just enough here to know that the guy could make a seriously good movie one day but clearly one of those directors that only makes and creates what he wants to do until he has something good on the typewriter.

Acting wise Ron Livingstone is rather good as the lazy comic lead and able to handle the reasonable intelligent slapstick to generate laughs with the good script. Jennifer Aniston is only their as token famous totty to sell the movie and good support by the unknown cast with the token geek, hard working ethnic and the rest of the office clichés deliberately lined up.

I laughed more in the first half of the film was the humor and characters were established but soon drifted into Chevy Chase territory in the second act as it became more familiar in delivery. Using the Superman 3 plot I was not expecting. I’m glad I have finally seen it though and although its $10 budget has only pulled back $12 million back in those 15 long years it was worth the experience just for its original feel and humor. One to catch on Film4 or Sky movies store.

===RATINGS===

Imdb.com – 7.8/10.0 (183,546votes)
      Rottentomatos.com –% critic’s approval
      Metacriitc.com – 68% critic’s approval
      Leonard Maltin Film Year Book – 2/4

• Ebuyer.com / Online Shop / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      07.07.2015 11:42

Advantages

• "easy to use"
      • "customer friendly"
      • "low prices"

Disadvantages

• "no finance options for the moment"

Would recommend to everyone who's looking to build their own pc.

Brilliant customer support, was amazed at how professional and friendly the agents were, especially Jake Dodsworth. Prices are ridiculous to be honest. I love the delivery options, always quick and reliable service. I only wish they brought back the finance options, there was one Pay5(5 installments), or something like that.

• Panasonic NNE281MMBPQ / Microwave / 5 Readings / 5 Ratings
      07.07.2015 11:15

Advantages

• "Lower price point"
      • "Durable and high quality"
      • "some decent functions"
      • "Small size for small kitchens"

Disadvantages

• "Alot of steam produced if microwaving for over 8 minutes"
      • "No one minute auto press"
      • "Small size so difficult to fit larger items"

A decent BASIC microwave if you have a small kitchen and a tight budget

The Panasonic NN-E281MMBPQ is an entry-level microwave designed for smaller kitchens. It was approx 20L of capacity and 800W of microwave power. Because of its small size only smaller items would easily fit in (no large dinner plates sadly) and my take is that its not meant for heavy duty use.

After my SHARP microwave packed in, I found it hard to find a decent microwave and opted for something ona budget. While the build quality is great and it hasn't given me any trouble in the 2.5 years I have used it.

However there are some annoyances with this microwave:

1)There is no default power setting as with most other Microwaves. This means that the power level has to be set every time the oven is used.

2) Pressing start on most machines results in an AUTO ONE MINUTE HEAT. On this machine it does nothing and you have to set everything each time you use it.

3) Heating anything with a high liquid content for a few minutes produces more steam than I've seen with other Microwaves. You will need to wipe away the condensation or otherwise your oven will have issues documented elsewhere to do with paint bubbling and rusting. I feel it might be because the extraction of hot air and moisture wasnt thought through properly.

In conclusion, I'd say that I am a little disappointed with this microwave. I expected more from Panasonic here. That said it is a great basic microwave for someone who has space constraints and doesnt require a heavy duty microwave.

• Derma H20 Waterwipes / Nappies & Wipes / 8 Readings / 8 Ratings
      07.07.2015 10:54

Advantages

• "A pure baby wipe that does the same job as the chemical laden wipes"

Disadvantages

• " and are a little more costly"
      • "They may go unnoticed on the shelves"

Chemical-free convenience in a packet for on-the-go for easy clean-ups

Do you really want to be using all those chemicals on a precious baby’s skin?
      When my son was born five years ago, I didn’t find the need to use baby wipes in the early days when his skin was delicate. Water and cotton wool was sufficient enough then. It makes you wonder why all of a sudden you can start using baby wipes which are loaded with chemicals and irritants. I was given quite a few samples, with several types of baby wipes to trial. The leading baby wipes that are widely known were given in the sample packs that are usually received.

I must say, I have obviously used baby wipes before, as I have a teenage daughter. However, using baby wipes again I noticed how damaging they were to my son’s skin. I could see that they were drying, and I only used them occasionally. I also hate the tacky, sticky feeling they leave behind on the skin, not pleasant at all. I actually decided to use a standard baby wipe on my face, and was horrified at the tingling sensation it left. Suffice to say, I never used them on my face again.

My son actually arrived 2 weeks later than expected, which caused him to have dry skin. This remained the case for a while after birth, and he would get the occasional dry patch of skin. To this day (7 years on), I’m still careful with what I use, as to preserve his soft and tender skin, which is delicate and sensitive. If it’s not good enough for my skin, then it certainly isn’t good enough for my son’s precious skin. I avoid chemical based products, and opt for natural solutions where possible.

I decided to search for a different solution, and switched to reusable wipes which can be used with just water or your own cleansing mixture. This was a much better solution, as it was kinder to my son’s skin and the planet, too. Imagine how many baby wipes are used weekly. I found a natural flannel with just plain water was sufficient enough for cleaning my son’s hands and face. For nappy changing, a little tea tree oil and natural soap can be mixed into water to help cleanse the nappy area leaving the skin feeling and smelling fresh.

Chemical free baby wipes

However, since my son is autistic, he is nowhere near being ready for potty training. He just doesn’t have the skills, readiness and lacks communication skills. This means that for school he needs to take baby wipes for nappy changing. This is when I had to start looking into finding suitable baby wipes that could be used frequently. Looking in Boots at the different baby wipes on offer, I was bombarded with the main brands, which now come in several varieties. The so-called suitable for sensitive skin wipes are no better to that of the standard ones, as horrifyingly they are still chemical laden.

Looking at everything on the shelf, I happened on the WaterWipes. I was doubtful at first and wondered if they would be any different from using a damp flannel. Would the higher price be worth it? At £2.49 for a standard packet of 60 wipes it makes you wonder. Considering the other brands generally cost around £1-£2, and there’s usually one that is on offer. However, I thought I’d give them a go just to see what they were like.

The wipes are packaged in the standard packaging that can be seen with all other baby wipes. The packaging is pure white, which symbolizes the purity of the product, with minimal blue detailing to provide the information. However, the simplicity of the packaging can make them go unnoticed on the shelf. They are secluded along on the shelf, and I haven’t come across them in other shops, as of yet.

Taking a wipe from the packet, they are the same size and look not much different to a standard baby wipe. However, they feel very different. There’s no stickiness or tacky feeling, rather a soft and smooth moist wipe that feels pleasant when ruffled between my fingers. I was already impressed. The difference is extraordinary. They feature no bevels, embossed patterns or the likes, so they may appear a little thinner to some other wipes; however, they certainly are sufficient as well as durable and strong.

What makes them so special?

The wipes are prepared with 99.9% water and 0.1 % fruit juice, making them suitable for all skin types and even kind enough to use with newborns! Additionally, they are allergy-friendly, so great all round. They are preservative free and are free of parabens, chemicals, alcohol and perfumes. There are no added chemicals or preservatives whatsoever, making them the softest baby wipe, ever! It makes you wonder why other baby wipes are so heavily laden with chemicals and perfumes which are damaging to delicate skin.

The softness of the wipes is amazing, and there isn’t much of a sent to them, in fact, I had to hold it close and inhale to detect a delicate fruity scent. Using these on the hands and face on my son I could see that they were just as good as using plain water, with the added benefit that the wipe is soft every time. Flannels can lose their softness over time. Hands are easily cleaned, no matter what foods my son has eaten. For nappy changing, the task is easily done, the wipes clean up nicely. Even for sticky, unpleasant matters, you can expect good results.

Good enough for all skin types

I have, in fact, occasionally tried these wipes on my face, and I was pleased that they feel great! There’s no stinging, burning, or unpleasant residue left behind on the skin whatsoever. This makes them ideal when I’m in a rush and just want to give my face a quick wipe before moisturizing. Having said all that, I must admit that they are only used occasionally, and I always have a packet in the drawer. I don’t like to be wasteful, so only use these when absolutely necessary. I tested them on my own skin to see if they were good enough for my son’s skin.

Buying in bulk makes sense

For traveling, days out and for school these make an ideal solution for cleaning up. I have since found that Amazon stock these and sell them in bulk. For 12 packs they retail at £25, which is a little saving. This is a good option for me, as in means that I have them in stock and don’t have to carry them from the shops. It also means that I always have plenty in for when needed. I must say that one packet lasts a long time for us, this may not be the case if using with a baby and you want to use them more regularly. However, I use these sparingly, and only 2 or 3 wipes are needed for a soiled nappy changed, and only one is needed for a quick hand and face wipe when needed for out-and-about.

Better than all the rest!

While these are mainly sent in for school, I only send one packet at a time, and they only request a pack every other week. So this means that these last a good amount of time! As they last so well, are much kinder to my son’s skin, and are great for convenience for school and travelling these wipes are great for us. These are the only baby wipes I will purchase, as the difference is astounding. Once you’ve tried these you will be converted, and never want to return to previous brands.

What would be better is if the price on these were just a little lower, as children are costly. However, personally, for a product that is far better and is kinder to my son’s skin I am willing to pay out more. Companies of this type must know this, which is possibly why they bump the price up?

A baby’s skin is precious and delicate, which means only the purest products should be used to maintain the health of a baby’s skin. These baby wipes are the best on the market, as they only contain water and fruit juice, making a fantastic alternative to all other baby wipes. No other nasties are used here, and they work just as well, without leaving any sticky residue or synthetic smell behind. They are great for babies and children and can be used on all skin types. In addition, they work well for freshening up, and removing make-up. As they are kind to the skin, it is good to be kind to the planet, by using these sparingly.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown