• Impulse Hot Pink Shower Gel / Bath & Shower / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      02.04.2015 00:31

Advantages

Disadvantages

Hot Pink!

I received an Impulse gift set for Christmas with the Very Pink body spray and this Hot Pink shower gel.

You cannot get an Impulse Hot Pink body spray so there is no spray to match the scent of this shower gel.

~ Price ~
      You can buy the gift set on amazon.co.uk for £5.74. The body spray and shower gel come in a black make-up bag.
      The shower gel on its own costs £2.99 for 250ml.

~ Bottle ~
      It comes in a plastic bottle with a rounded top, the same shape as Radox’s bottles and it sits on its flip cap lid. The front of the bottle has a large label on with, ‘Impulse Hot Pink’ written on it and a pink design of flowers and hearts.

~ In Use ~
      The shower gel is a pearly pink colour.
      It has quite a thin, runny consistency, but it isn’t too thin and it still creates a nice, creamy lather. It feels creamy rather than soapy, but still feels very cleansing and makes my skin feel clean and soft. It isn’t drying at all; it actually feels quite moisturising on my skin.
      The scent is supposed to be floral blossom and citrus oils and it has a nice, exotic, fresh floral scent. It reminds me of Radox’s Eastern Spirit shower gel and it is also the same colour. Since Radox and Impulse are both brands belonging to Unilever it probably is the same stuff and in the same bottle design as well.
      I can’t say I have noticed the scent lingering on my skin or even in my bathroom after I have used this shower gel, but I don’t mind this as it is not something the product claims to do.
      I like this shower gel. I have noticed that a lot of shower gels that have come out recently seem to be more of a jelly-like consistency, which I loved at first, but the novelty has worn off a bit as I find the shower gel just seems to slide off your hand and doesn’t lather up at all. It is nice to be using a normal, liquid shower gel again as it makes me feel more clean.
      I don’t think this shower gel is anything too special. I like it, but I wouldn't rave about it or go out of my way to buy it in the future.

• Reebok Royal Effect Alt / Shoes / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      02.04.2015 00:28

Advantages

• "Comfortable "
      • "Fit well"
      • "Look fabulous "

Disadvantages

• "None "

David's Royal Trainers

My four year old son is a 'runner' and never stops dashing around, it's far better for him to be in grippy trainers than anything else for the simple reason that he doesn't tend to trip so much in them. I like to buy him decent trainers but don't like to spend too much on them as he kicks the toes in and is pretty heavy on his footwear.

I bought him these Reebok Royals a year ago but he's only just started wearing them a couple of months ago as I'd found them at a good price and bought them despite the size being totally too big.

The trainers are leather look with mesh trim around the tongue, this makes them pretty much waterproof so perfect for the weather we're having at the moment!

They're a lovely shade of blue and look good with all kinds of clothes, obviously track suits and jeans look best with them but David has also worn them with smarter trousers and they look perfectly fine. The trainers fasten with Velcro so he can put them on and take them off himself, as a lazy male (ha!) he's not the most forward child when it comes to dressing himself so this method of fastening encourages independence.

He runs like Forrest Gump in them; from dining room to kitchen to bedroom to bathroom - the kid can't just WALK. These seem to be comfortable, or at least he's never suggested otherwise, and they fit perfectly in width and length - obviously his feet are growing all the time so they're not going to last forever but I'm confident they'll be outgrown rather than thrown away for any other reason.

I think I paid around £25 for them which is definitely a bargain for such a nice looking pair of trainers which are high quality too.

• Garmin nuvi 250 / GPS Sat Nav / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      01.04.2015 23:49

Advantages

• "Gets me where I need to be"
      • "Has lasted for years"

Disadvantages

• "Doesn't update anymore "

Getting from A to B

I've had my Garmin Nuvi 250 sat nav for a good few years now, while my partner prefers his Tom Tom I find that too complex for my needs so have never really been tempted to upgrade.

Using the Nuvi 250 is a piece of cake - there are several options for inputting your destination, I prefer to use the postcode and door number but have occasionally typed in the entire address if I'm unsure of the postcode or just don't have it. I don't tend to change the settings much, although do opt to 'avoid motorways' sometimes as this particular model of Garmin likes to get you on the motorway at every opportunity which is a bit silly sometimes (especially when getting me onto the motorway adds extra minutes to the journey!).

The screen is half decent but I've learned not to take too much notice of that and go by the voice directions instead, particularly when going around large multi-lane roundabouts as then you can't always tell where you should be going!

Like all other sat navs I've used this charges through the cigarette lighter, now it's getting so old the battery doesn't last long but in all honesty I use it for such short journeys that that doesn't make any difference to me - it gets on my partners nerves though as he makes cross country journeys regularly so needs a sat nav with a half decent battery.

Updates are available through the Garmin website, my sat nav stopped accepting the updates some time ago so now I'm stuck when new estates and roads spring up - where I live doesn't really change too much so that isn't an issue, but it has gotten me into a bit of a pickle sometimes with all the building work that is going on further afield!

It's fine for me and is all I need to get me from A to B as quickly and easily as possible.

• nealsyardremedies.com / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      01.04.2015 23:43

Advantages

Disadvantages

Beautiful online store.

If like me, you thought this particular brand was dated and many not keeping up with the competition then think again while I eat my words.

I received a lovely gift set as erm..a gift. Not really knowing too much about the brand since I don't know when... this was a surprise and a treat to get to know again.

The best thing about this website is that it is fresh, current and SPA like in the promotion of its products. It's a site I find myself growing way too long on.

The photography is beautiful, the layout is clear and the understanding of the products is refreshing no jargon or trying to sell you the product, it is described
      so that it is straight to the point not hamming it up.

They are also an ethical company to boot and on the website they provide you with information and links to support what they say including the awards they have won by industry experts. And they are avid campaigners.
      Get this:
      SAVE THE BEES
      BREAST CANCER SUPPORT
      WOMEN FOR WOMEN INTERNATIONAL
      EMPOWERING MUMS
      BEYOND GM
      SAFE COSMETICS CAMPAIGNS
      2 ORGANIC CAMPAIGNS
      AND THEY NEVER USE PLASTIC IN THEIR MICROBEADS HEADING A CAMPAIGN THERE AS WELL TO PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT.

The products are pricey, I sometimes tend to nip to EBAY but the service here is very good, they offer a much better and wider range and availability.

I felt the process was easy, smooth and would happily use this site again and again. I just don't think my bank manager would be pleased.

Head to NEALSYARDREMEDES.CO.UK for more information.

• escentual.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      01.04.2015 23:20

Advantages

Disadvantages

A lovely little beauty gem.

This is a newish site to me from the beginning of the year which I stumbled on whilst trying to find some ELEMIS products. This was highlighted in the search engine because of the deal that was on offer on the product I wanted.

WHO ARE THEY?
      They promote themselves as a PREMIUM ONLINE BEAUTY DESTINATION. They strive to build on three main aspects of their relationship between clients and customers.
      QUALITY
      SERVICE
      SATISFACTION

With over 7000 products online, they believe they are the best to go to for the latest in beauty and have quite a few awards under their belt to actually prove it.

Personally, I have visited and signed up to many sites. Would another one hurt to sign up to? Could it provide anything different?
      In my opinion, I'm no expert, but no.
      But it's not a negative no. I wouldn't say this screamed out at me to return or I had to shop here or miss out.

The choice is amazing. From:
      SUN
      OFFERS
      MAKEUP
      A-Z OF BRANDS

There are some products on here that are better priced than elsewhere, even EBAY!!

The site itself is very easy to navigate round and they have the following sections dedicated to the most hardcore followers of beauty:
      Q and A with top experts.
      BEAUTY BUZZ
      EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS AND PRODUCTS

They are social media friendly and are very up-to-date, although their website may seem a little dated. You can earn points when purchasing called PRETTY PENNIES which you can save up and use at a later date.

The ordering process is quick and easy, I can't vouch for the returns on this site as I haven't needed to use it maybe that's a plus!

Overall this is a good place to see if you can find something new, exclusive or at a great price.

01.04.2015 22:03

Advantages

• "good price"
      • Pretty

Pretty little watch

The RRP was £20 but the price seems to have dropped slightly since then and it seems to be available for around £15

The watch is hung from a link bracelet which is opened and closed with a jewellery clasp, The watch face itself is shaped like a heart, with a silver casing and a pink face, the clock face doesn't have numbers on but it does have little diamante markers where the number would be making it easier to understand the time (my mum always moans if they don’t have numbers or markers on!). Including the clock face, the watch has around ten little charms hanging from the bracelet which are mainly silver and any colouring they do is very neutral, which I think gives the watch a pretty look and means it wouldn't clash too much with any other outfits. The charms are really ‘girly’, consisting of flowers, pearls, glass effect shapes which all mainly have a heart theme and I do find that despite the low price, the attention to detail and quality is quite good. Over the years, none of these have come loose or fallen off.

The bracelet itself is stainless steel and I've had the watch a couple of years now and it hasn't discoloured in anyway which I was quite surprised about as previous fashion watches I have owned have. The watch is advertised as being splash proof, there have been times that I have splashed the watch when either washing my hands or cleaning up and haven’t experience any problems. I would say that the wash also does a good job at keeping the time, in the past I has had watches that I have to adjust every now and again but I never have with this one.
      I do have quite chunky wrists which mean that normally, I struggle to wear any sort of bracelet which isn't longer than normal or that you can add links to however I actually find that this one fits just right. Having said that, anyone with thin wrists might find this a little on the big side, my mum is quite dainty and she can put on and remove without having to undo the clasp.

The biggest downside of the product for me is that I still cannot put on without assistance, so I find that I don’t get to wear this as much as I would have liked.

Although I haven’t worn this as much as I would have liked, I have still ‘had my moneys worth’ as such yet I would still say with the exception of a couple of scratches, the watch still looks like new. Overall, this really is a nice girly watch which I would recommend and give it 4 out of 5 stars.

• Mars Galaxy Caramel Egg / Chocolate / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      01.04.2015 21:30

Advantages

• "Thick chocolate "
      • "Loads of caramel"

Disadvantages

• none

A great little Easter egg

I used to love Cadbury Cream eggs until they changed the recipe. So I have a good excuse to go out and try all the other little eggs around to see how nice they are. I found a pack of cute little Galaxy caramel eggs in Poundland and I thought they sounded yum. I like Galaxy so adding caramel has got to be gilding the lilly right?

These eggs are small, like the size of a real egg so they aren't the really mini easter eggs you can use to decorate all your Easter cakes. But they would be great for an egg hunt as each one is wrapped in foil to keep them nice and clean.

The chocolate from these eggs is really thick and chunky, especially at the ends. It tastes smooth and gorgeous, just like the Galaxy you get in the chocolate bars, which is good because some of the Easter eggs don't use the proper quality stuff. Inside the centre is stuffed full of caramel. It's like the caramel you get in the Mars bars, so not very runny or too chewy but just thick enough to be delicious.

The eggs are not as pretty as some because the wrapping is brown and yellow. It does look right for choc and caramel but it could have been a lot brighter. I bought three in a cardboard tray which would make a nice little Easter gift if the bigger eggs are too much. But you could buy just one to treat yourself to for about 60p in places like newsagents. I am definitely going to buy these again, and not just for Easter, as they taste seriously good. I recommend these if you like Galaxy and caramel, because they go great together.

01.04.2015 20:54

Advantages

• "Bright colours"
      • "Produces lovely glossy prints"

Perfect prints

For many years I just downloaded my photographs onto the computer but quite recently decided to trawl through them and print the best ones off and put them in albums. I have used various different photo papers and am not loyal to one brand but will just look round for the best price or recommendations. This Epsom Photo quality glossy paper was actually recommended to me by a colleague at work who is really into her photography and often takes photographs at events for people, so I thought I would give it a try.

The recommended retail price for this was £9.99 for 30 sheets which I wouldn’t have paid but I shopped round and found a seller on ebay who was selling it for £4.49 with free delivery so I bought two packs as I had at least fifty photographs which I wanted to print of a recent family holiday so I knew that two packs would be plenty.

The sheets feel quite thick and firm to the touch but I found that they still fed through the printer easily and smoothly and I didn’t have any problems with them sticking or jamming. These sheets measure 5” x 7” (130mm x 180mm) which is the size I wanted but they come in numerous other sizes up to a massive 11.7” x 16.5” which would be ideal for a larger family portrait or a photograph of your favourite view. The paper has a very high gloss finish to the one side and it is smudge proof and water resistant. The other side of the paper is a matte finish so you do need to check that you have put it in your printer the right way as this could be costly if you carry on printing on the wrong side. As with all photographs I am very careful when lifting them off the printer but this is really just an extra precaution and something which I have always done, as this paper does really seem to dry instantly.

The colours are extremely sharp and bright on this paper and they look very professional. The photographs are glossy without being overly shiny and they look sharp and clear from every angle that you are looking at them. Some of the photographs I printed off several times and gave them to my family and they all commented on how good they were and I know that several of them are now in frames on display, as I have also done.

I would definitely buy this paper again and I recommend it as a good quality paper as it produces very professional looking photographs. Obviously I would probably go to ebay first as this is the best price I found the last time but there are always different offers online if you shop round.

01.04.2015 20:50

Advantages

• "Long lasting"
      • "Four colours to choose from"

Glamour for your eyes

I don’t wear eye shadow every day but will always wear it when I go out for a special occasion and I like to match it to what I am wearing wherever possible. I like Rimmel make up and have been buying it for many years now and have always found it to be good quality and suitable for my skin. I usually choose eye shadows like this one with four different colours as I find it a lot better value as you get four different shades for usually not much more than the price of one and also you can get fed up with colours sometimes so it is always nice to have a good selection to choose from.

I bought this Rimmel Glam Quad Eye Shadow Thrill Seeker from Boots when Rimmel had an offer for two products for £10 which makes it cheaper than the recommended retail price of £6.99. There were quite a few different ones to choose from with so many different colours that you would be hard pressed to not find a colour which you liked. I was after a silvery grey to match an outfit and as soon as I saw this one I knew it was perfect as there is a light silver shade and a deeper grey, along with a yellowy mustard colour and a medium green which all really complement each other. The colours are in small triangle shapes and look quite matte in the palette but when you wear them they do have a lovely shimmery sparkle which is subtle enough so that you could wear it both daytime and evening.

There is a small applicator inside the palette which is double ended so that you could keep each end for maybe two of the colours so that they don’t mix. I have used this applicator but I have also used a make up brush which is how I usually apply eye shadow. On the back of the palette are suggestions how you can use the four colours and how to blend them together but I think that most people who wear make up have a good idea of how they wear their make up and the look they want to achieve, although I am sure that a lot of people (me included) haven’t really changed the way I use my make up for a very long time!).

I find that this pressed powder eye shadow goes onto the applicator with just a few swipes and it goes onto my eyes smoothly and evenly. It is easy to apply and has good staying power and I would definitely buy another one in this range.

01.04.2015 20:48

Advantages

• "Nice smell"
      • "Doesn't dry your hands"

Disadvantages

Pure and clean

As a substance misuse worker I use a lot of hand sanitiser at work and in the past have bought it myself as I like to always make sure that I have got a bottle in my desk and a bottle to take out and about with me. I was quite surprised to find that the company had bought a huge box of this Purell Instant Hand Sanitiser recently which we now use in the office so hopefully I shouldn't need to buy it myself so often.

This bottle is a large 350ml so it wouldn't really be suitable for carrying around with you but for leaving in one place it is ideal. The bottle is a clear plastic with a pump action dispenser which you need to press down a couple of times when you first use it to get the gel going up the tube but after this just one press is sufficient for a single use and it does come out quickly and smoothly.

To use I squeeze a small amount of gel onto my hand which is all you need and after rubbing it round the front and back of my hands and also through my fingers I will usually rub my pen to make sure that any germs are destroyed as I do find that I often share my pen with my clients. I find that one squirt is enough to clean my hands and my pen, in the past I have put a larger amount but find this feels a bit sticky until it has soaked in and it prevents me touching anything while it is drying. I find that one squirt will dry very quickly and has disappeared by the time I have finished rubbing my hands together. The smell is quite fresh and slightly medicated but by the time it has dried this more or less disappears. I have been using this particular gel now for about a month and have not found it makes my hands dry at all as I have found with some other brands.

I wouldn't do without with my hand sanitiser as I know that I am getting rid of most of the germs I come into contact with which soap and water just wouldn't give me the confidence that my hands were really clean. This Purell sanitiser claims to kill 99.99% of common germs and it has antimicrobial efficacy and clinically proven maintenance of skin health. As I say the ones we have at work at the large size and cost from £8 to £12 but you can get it in a variety of sizes from a small 60ml size which will cost you around £2. Highly recommended if you need that extra clean feeling.

01.04.2015 19:36

Advantages

• "Suitable from birth"

Disadvantages

• "Awkward pipette"
      • "Doesn't unblock my sons nose"

Not effective in the slightest

My four year old has a nasty bug at the moment, it keeps coming and going but the main irritation for him is the blocked up nose he's had for the past few weeks. I'm allergic to Vicks so can't apply it to his chest, we're using Olbas Oil but it's not really doing much other than make him cough more - the pharmacist in our local chemist recommended these saline drops made by Calpol.

They're suitable from birth to five years, I remember using unbranded drops when the kids were babies but haven't bought them since - and to be honest I won't buy them again as they're pretty useless!

The drops are sold as being a safe and natural product, I'm not disputing that but they're not effective in the slightest for older kiddies like David - I know from experience they can soothe the blocked nose of a newborn but he needs more as the discomfort of having drops shoved up your nose isn't worth the 'benefit' of slightly less snot for five minutes.

The drops come in a small glass bottle with pipette top, annoyingly even this is irritating as the bulb doesn't draw more than a few drops of saline into the pipette and even that feels like hard work - I think David's dose needs to be more than that so the pipette creates the added problem of having to guess on a second dose. Bit of a nightmare really.

The cost of this ineffective and awkward saline solution is £4, which is ridiculous considering you can buy generic unbranded saline nasal drops for a quarter of the price!

• Bose 3-2-1 Digital Home / Home Cinema System / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      01.04.2015 19:33

Advantages

Disadvantages

A really good sound system! Definetly consider!

Bose. I have always been fascinated by the Bose wave system - those tame and unassuming, modest adverts in the likes of airline in-flight magazines or the AA magazine; the idea of their unbelievable sound has always played on my mind. Well boom, here I am the proud owner of a Bose 3-2-1 home DVD system. At only about 4x13x10 inches the sound IS staggering, where is it coming from is the mystery. There is just the machine, two small speakers and the “Acoustimass module”, ie the massive 10Kg, 14x9x19 inch boom box behind the sofa. The number of holes in the back of the machine is a bit alarming but I have only plugged in the audio signals from our free-to-air box for the telly and taken an S-video wire out to the TV to watch DVD’s. There are almost enough holes in the back to wire in all the neighbours audio requirements. It is expensive but considering this is our first audio system since my student days of my Trio tuner, JVC amp, Micro Seiki record deck, Sanyo reel-to-reel tape deck and couple of Wharfedale speakers, I can convince myself it is money well spent. The children have there own small CD/Tape/Radio systems which are great quality in their bedrooms but I wanted one; bigger and better of course. Critics would say this is isn’t a proper surround system, you need at least a five speaker system for that but you have to trail wires all round the room, unless you can lay them before the carpet, also the price goes up and anyway I wanted a DVD and radio whilst I was at it. The only wires for this system are power to the Acoustimass, wire to the mediacentre, wire to the speakers, wire to TV and an FM aerial. The sound from this system gives a startlingly good surround sound impression, more than good enough for me. It will play any format of CD and DVD, re-written ones or whatever; there is also a simple software fix so it will play any region DVD. Quality CD’s of an
      y style of music sound unbelievably well, I am honestly staggered by the clarity of every sound, instrument and voice. The bass really does appear to come from the two tiny but heavy speakers (about 3x8x5 inches) and absolutely no impression of being misplaced or emerging from somewhere else, despite being hidden behind the sofa. Many of the sounds are not even produced on the other CD players in the house or in the car. CD’s of re-mastered older music are again fabulous, the only comment is that you can become critical of the recordings themselves. Real DVD’s, by that I mean films that are made for DVD’s are of amazing quality, the picture is so clear, steady, colour depth, brightness and the sound is faultless with real cinema sound effect. The s-video connection to the TV makes a real difference. TV. I have put the audio signals from our Thomson set top free-to-air box (see my review) through our new toy and again this improves the enjoyment of TV one hundred fold. I never realised the audio quality of TV programs that must have been pumped out over the years but have never even heard it before. Sounds bit sad, but even watching a news report from some far flung country, you hear every background sound, whether it is the wind or trees swaying, water lapping, the cameraman coughing or whatever. The enjoyment of purpose made TV documentaries and the like are really improved. Our TV is a new Panasonic 28in 100Hz model (see review) and is proving to be a great part of our new audio-visual set up. Radio, again, quality faultless and you hear every click and error in the transmission. Free-to-view TV now also transmits radio programs 1 to 5 so we use that, no need to turn the TV on as I take the audio signal from the free-to-view box. The remote is sturdy and easy on the hand and does everything except put a disc in for you. One thing that still impresses me, and I know that’s not difficult having jus
      t been catapulted into this new audio visual age, is however high the volume there is absolutely no noise or hiss. This really adds to the realism of any CD, DVD or TV program you really find yourself hearing that voice, ring, noise anything coming from behind you or from the side. Lost count of the number of times jumping up to answer a phone that I could have sworn rang in our hall behind us but was on the telly in front. This surround sound effect is weird. Something, also that Bose advertise and is definitely true, is however low or high you turn the volume the bass effects are exactly the same. It still booms where it should and at high volume, you can easily shake the floorboards but there is no hint of distortion in the mid and treble ranges whatever the type of music. It certainly has lived up to my expectations. Pricey I know but hopefully should last me many few years. The price is the same wherever you buy it, so we bought it from our favourite shop, John Lewis. The only extra I’ve bought is a pair of pricey Bose speaker stands. These bring them the two small speakers up to the recommended height, ie ear level and level with top of the television. They do make a huge difference, the sound balance is perfect and you cannot locate the source, particularly for DVD and TV where you are totally fooled that voices come from the screen and other sounds come from all around the room. Weird but wonderful. It is worth playing with different positions for the boom box as, depending on the size of your room and the amount of furnishing; the amount of bass will be affected. I have had no particular need to adjust treble and bass settings, though it is worth playing with them if you are listening to speech only on the TV or radio. Techies, I wont attempt to impress you with my lack of knowledge, but everything is on the Bose website at http://www.bose.co.uk/home_audio/uk_pdf/og_321.pdf

• Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB / Smartphone / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      01.04.2015 19:28

Advantages

• "Very High tech"
      • "Able to access best of Google play"
      • "Wide screen"
      • "Very Fast"

Disadvantages

• "Has to be bought with case"
      • "Very brittle "

Big phone, Cheap phone, Fast phone, Great phone!

This phone is absolutely great! Recently, I decided that I needed a step up from the Samsung Galaxy ace. This lead me to research many different phones and so I decided upon this. It really is extremely good value for money!
      I have always preferred Android to Apple's iOS, and I truly believe that this phone brings out the best in it. There is a huge range of apps, music and games to choose from, and more than plenty enough storage for it to go. Apps are also installed incredibly quickly and so you can very easily and quickly personalize your phone.
      The phone looks very nice aswell. The case is sleek and very thin, with an extremely large screen and a good hand held size. However, this design seems to have caused the phone to be very brittle and fragile. I simply dropped it off the end of my bed and now I find myself having to pay for a cracked screen repair. If you do decide to get this phone, make sure you get a suitable case for it.
      The performance of the phone is extremely good due to its dual-core processor and it seems to control many different screens at a time, flawlessly. Its ability to flick between windows flawlessly is also second to none.
      Overall I would highly recommend this phone, especially since it is such a small investment! I use it mainly for social media (facebook, instagram) and the phone can juggle between these easily!

• Dr.Hauschka Lip Balm / Dr. Hauschka / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      01.04.2015 19:19

Advantages

Disadvantages

Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm

The Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm is available for GBP 10.25.

The lip balm comes in a jar with a white screw-cap. On it are the product name and the product information. The jar contains 4.5 ml.

The lip balm is described as follows. "Intensive soothing care for dry, chapped lips, this rich balm promotes skin renewal as it moisturises and softens. Lip Balm provides a translucent shine and helps visibly reduce fine lines around the mouth. Calendula and St. John’s wort extracts encourage repair and renewal. Silk and anthyllis strengthen delicate lip tissue to give the lips a velvety feel and a longlasting warm, floral scent. This intensive care results in beautiful, soft lips."

The ingredients are Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf Extract, Silk (Serica) Powder, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol and Benzyl Salicylate.

Lip balms are perfect for traveling, as they apply easily and therefore are very practical. To use the lip balm from the crucible, one must first unscrew the lid every time. Then I take her finger at me a bit of greasy lip balm and spread them on the lips. The application is very easy and enjoyable. Even after regular use of lip balm, you can tie a change in the lips. The lips are nice and soft and tender and will not soon be brittle in winter when it's cold and drought.

I can recommend the Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm, as the lip balm cares for dry and chapped lips. The lip balm leaves a pleasant feeling on the lips.

• museumselection.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      01.04.2015 19:10

Advantages

Disadvantages

Stunning and unique site to shop from.

In the RADIO TIMES, they sometimes put in small catalogue of online stores and promotions.
      I'd never heard of this store before and absolutely fell in love with the design and look of their unique products.

This website sells a collection of classic pieces such as:
      PERIOD PIECE
      HOME DECOR
      MAHOGANY FURNITURE
      VERY TRADITIONAL LIFESTYLE PIECES

They most certainly are a little different from other website, yes slightly old fashioned but beautiful and stylish and if there is someone that you are struggling to buy for because they have it all this is such a gorgeous site to look through and find something quirky.

Working alongside MUSEUMS and GALLERIES they aim to bring the past to life through items you might wear and use on a daily basis. For instance, they use the WILLIAM MORRIS design on a number of items.

They sections include:
      HOUSE AND GARDEN
      CLOTHING AND JEWELLERY
      GIFTS
      THEMES
      SALE

They also have two sister websites [elderberry direct.co.uk- to help aid an active lifestyle and culturevulturedirect.co.uk- an electric site of differents items]

I would highly recommend you check these out for yourselves, although the downside is that you might want everything and find hours have gone by looking around online at the stunning pieces especially on MUSEUMCOLLECTION.

The site is pricey but for the quality it's worth paying more. The site offers free gifts and discount, a great delivery service and choice.

This is a great little gem of a website with a unique style in an overwhelmed online market service that can seem repetitive.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown