• Nivea Visage Firming Lotion Q10 / Skin Care / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      22.05.2015 15:04

Advantages

Disadvantages

NIVEA Firming Body Lotion Q10 Plus

The NIVEA Firming Body Lotion Q10 Plus is available for GBP 5.15.

The body lotion is described as follows. "This powerful formula is enriched with skin's own coenzyme Q10, helping to support skin cell renewal. The formula works with your skin and improves it's appearance: Leaves your skin feeling firmer and tighter. Noticeably improves skin's firmness in 2 weeks. Moisturises intensely for smooth and supple skin."

The ingredients are Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Octyldodecanol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Ubiquinone, Creatine, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Myristyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Sodium Carbomer, Propylparaben, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene and Parfum.

The lotion smells pretty intense flowery what equal bothered me before because I prefer subtle perfume, or just even none. If I want to smell, I'll perfume! The removal works well, the opening is not too large. The creamy lotion can also distribute and rub in very quickly. She pulls very well into the skin and you can therefore also apply in the morning before dressing. But I use body lotions almost only in the evening after a bath because I'm usually too lazy for that. The lotion smoothes the skin quite superficial, but nothing has been streamlined as well this should work? Considers the effect, when applied at night also very good until the next morning while showering at, but also the superficial skin-smoothing effect was quickly gone. I think the effect of the lotion corresponds to the similar body lotions and I can double the amount of Q10 no effect advantage detect visually or by skin feeling ago. In addition, here is virtually only synthetic chemicals and contain, so I never imagined the lotion then never himself bought later. Which is also the fragrance unobtrusive and less intense in the normal case. However, the skin compatibility in this NIVEA Lotion was still, in spite of the synthetic, very good, I noticed no problems.

• Native Cowslip 1 / Plant / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      22.05.2015 14:08

Advantages

• "Nice fragrance"
      • "Beautiful colour and shape"

Disadvantages

• "Quite delicate"

A Beautiful Golden Glow For Your Garden!

I have a medium sized garden with many features including borders, a patio area and a dedicated wildlife section. I enjoy growing flowers across my garden but in particular in my borders and in pots. Many of the flowers in my garden, such as red campion and foxgloves, are native to the UK as I like to create a natural environment that will benefit insects. One flower I purchased last year was one of these Native Cowslips. They are one of my favourite wildflowers in the UK and I enjoy spotting them growing by roadsides and in meadows in the springtime.

Cowslips are very unique and attractive flowers. They have erect thick stems on which a cluster of drooping yellow heads appear. Their colour is a translucent yellow which really stands out. However, the small and dainty flower heads, delicate petals and cascading shape makes the plant look almost shy! The flowers have a beautiful and distinctive scent which carries in the air around them. To me they evoke memories and ideas of the British countryside.

Although I have only one of these growing at the moment I think they look best in a cluster. If you've ever spotted a patch growing wild then you'll understand why. In groups they radiate this brilliant iridescent yellow and their various heights make them interesting to watch when they wave in the wind.

A plant will reach around 25 centimetres tall. Their width or spread varies but mine takes up about 20 centimetres. The stems don't always remain straight up either - they can lean to the side. What I've learnt about these flowers is that they are best planted in a space where they can be the star and not be clustered with other flowers. They really need to be displayed towards the front of a border and look best with other native flowers such as bluebells or red campion.

My cowslip died off in the autumn last year and re-emerged in the spring this year looking very healthy and bringing colour and charm to my garden display. I would advise if you have pets to keep them away from the flowers as they are quite delicate to being stood on or bashed around. However, I would definitely recommend these to any UK gardener as I think they are one of the most beautiful things you can plant in your garden.

You can buy a native cowslip at your local garden centre or try Gardeningdirect.co.uk. Be prepared to pay around £5-10 depending on the retailer.

• Yamaha YSP-2200 / Home Cinema System / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      22.05.2015 13:59

Advantages

• -

Disadvantages

• --

a budget speaker

It took me weeks of reseаrch before I purchаsed this product. I liked the ideа of the Yаmаhа nаme, but wаs concerned the quаlitу would be less thаn optimаl becаuse the price wаs so low. While I аm not аn аudiophile I like to hаve the best mу limited moneу cаn buу. The 6 Ohm rаting wаs а big hiccup for me аs well, аs 8 ohm is whаt аll receiver rаtings аre cаlculаted on. But аfter looking closelу аt the mаnuаl for mу receiver I found it supported 6-16 Ohm speаkers. So we were good there. Mу receiver, а Pioneer VSK-519 showed up before mу speаkers so I hooked it up to some Sonу book shelf speаkers to "test it out". When the Yаmаhа speаkers cаme I wаs onlу аble to hook up three of the five speаkers with the included speаker wire, so I used the Sonу's аs R аnd L. The Sonу's put out noticeаblу more sound thаn the Yаmаhа's which wаs аt first concerning to me. Аnd once I got them out of the wау I hаd to turn the receiver up higher to get the sаme output. I wаtch movies right аround 50-52 when with the Sonу speаkers, I wаs quite hаppу аt 40. I suspect this is relаted to the 82 db rаting (аnd the onlу reаson I give it 4 stаrs insteаd of 5). But turning the Аmp up а little higher is not а big deаl аnd the Receiver hаs been verу hаppу in it's low ventilаtion аreа, аnd is in no dаnger of overheаting.

I аlso upgrаded mу speаker wire to 16 gаuge аnd hаve not noticed а difference.

Other thoughts, even though the Sub is а 100W аmp, it onlу produces 50W of output, just like it sауs on the Mаnufаcture site. So Аmаzon wаs а little misleаding there. No big deаl, becаuse the Sub is quite аdequаte in mу 1200 sqft house, it is everуwhere, mу poor wife.

Mу Brother who spent well over GBP1000 on his surround sound (Mine: GBP100.98 speаkers, GBP165 receiver, GBP10 in speаker wire) sаid mу setup sounded better thаn his, we were wаtching UP on Blu-rау. Thаt mаde me verу hаppу! So it wаs well worth it, аnd I hаve been verу pleаsed with the whole set up.

On а side note I definitelу recommend the Pioneer VSK-519. It is the onlу receiver in it's clаss thаt аccepts аnd uses аudio viа HDMI from уour sources, where most do "pаss through" аnd therefore mаke уou bring уour аudio viа digitаl coаx or opticаl. This is greаt becаuse уou need HDMI or 5 pаirs of RCА cаbles (Mу BD plауer onlу hаs HDMI out) to get true loss-less аudio.

I definitelу recommend these speаkers for people on а budget, but if I hаd аn extrа GBP100 I would hаve gotten some Energу Tаke 5 speаkers pаired with а Polk sub. But no regrets аnd I don't plаn on upgrаding them аnуtime soon.

• Malmo 2 door wardrobe / Furniture / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      22.05.2015 13:10

Advantages

• "Solid and has good storage"

Solid inexpensive wardrobe

When we decided to redecorate my daughters bedroom we wanted furniture which was inexpensive but that was going to stand the test of time and not have to be replaced again in a couple of years. We ended up buying all her furniture from the Malmo range which we got from B&Q as it was all on sale at the time of buying it.

We decided to buy it in pine as although pine isn’t my favourite kind of wood as I personally think it can look a bit cheap it paints really well and I was going to be painting it all in Annie Sloan paint and I knew that so long as it was fairly solid it would last because even if she decided she wanted something different in her room I could just repaint it in a different colour to give it a different look and match any scheme in her room.
      The wardrobe costs £199 but we got it cheaper than this because it was on sale. This is a lot cheaper than some wardrobes that we saw which were really expensive and although I didn’t love how it looked when I painted it up it looked lovely.

The wardrobe comes flat pack and you need to assemble it yourself which my husband did. The wardrobe took quite a bit of time to put together but he assures me it wasn’t too difficult and all the parts fitted logically together. Once he had it put together it was nice and solid feeling and didn’t have any wobbliness to it and it felt safe and secure. It is quite heavy though so it needs two people to move it about.
      I really liked the size of this wardrobe as it is a little bit lower than most wardrobes so it doesn’t dominate the room but still gives a lot of storage room inside.
      I love storage as I hate to see a lot of clutter lying about and the wardrobe has a good amount of it. Inside there is plenty of room for hanging clothes and there are two drawers on the bottom for folding more clothes into and these are a nice deepness and fit quite a bit into it.

I have been really happy with this wardrobe. It was one of the cheaper wardrobes that we saw but I think it fits the bill for our daughter's room perfectly and it really looks beautiful painted up in the Annie Sloan paint.

• Dead Sea Spa Magik Mud Mask / Skin Care / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      22.05.2015 13:05

Advantages

• "Doesn't make skin go red or itch"
      • "Deep cleanses"

Disadvantages

• "Would like an individual sachet"

Good mud mask for sensitive skin

have used face masks as part of my beauty routine for years and I I try to use a mask at least a couple of weeks to keep my skin looking good. I use a mix of muds to clean and masks to moisturise depending on what my skin needs.

When my skin is feeling a bit spotty and in need of a deep clean I do like to use something that is going to draw out all the impurities in it and leave it cleaner and fresher looking. I like to use a mud mask for that because it seems to work best at deep cleaning my skin but a lot of the time mud masks can irritate my skin and cause it to go really red so I need to use something quite gentle when using a mud mask.
      I quite like the Dead Sea Magik mud mask as it is fairly gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin. I have used all the Dea Sea products at one point or another and they are all really nice to use.

The mud mask is really good because not only does it deep clean but it also leaves skin feeling moisturised too and there is a definite improvement in both texture and also with how glowing my skin is as it leaves my skin with a healthy looking glow.
      The mask dries really quickly but it is one of the easiest mud masks to get off your skin. One of the things that I hate about mud masks is how difficult they are to get off my skin but this wipes off easily and doesn’t leave loads of dried mud behind on my skin.

I think it makes a difference to how my skin looks especially if it is a little bit spotty. The only thing that I don’t like about it is that I can’t buy it in individual sachets and I only ever see it in bottles for £7.99 and although this isn’t too expensive I would rather personally buy it individually because I really do like to change up my masks every single time and don’t like to use the same one all the time as I think mixing them and using a different one all the time helps my skin.
      If you have spots and sensitive skin then this is one of the better mud masks because it will help deep clean but it also won’t sting or irritate your skin when using it.

• Aston Properties / Estate Agent / House Builder / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      22.05.2015 12:47

Advantages

Disadvantages

• Unscrupulous
      • "Houses are unfit to be lived in"
      • "Unfairly keep deposit"
      • "Do no repairs"

Money grabbing dispicable agency

DO NOT USE ASTON they moved us into a filthy disgusting house. Water constantly dripped through my light fitting, leaving me in darkness and at risk of fire/electrocution. I reported this several times yet no one ever came to fix it. Our walls were coated with mould. This was reported but was ignored for a long time, when it was finally addressed months later all they did was send someone round to paint over all of the mould, leaving us to live in paint fumes and wait for the mould to start to reappear through the paint.

After all this, we ended up cleaning carpets, putting down insect powder and scrubbing mould of walls by ourselves, eventually leaving the house in a better state than when we were arrived. We were then surprised to find a letter from Aston stating they were not only keeping our £1250 deposit, but demanding a further £1000+ to replace carpets, kitchen worktops and wallpaper that were in a disgusting state when we moved in. AVOID this terrible company that pray on students and young people who don't have the power, money or experience to defend themselves.

• ELC Manic Martians / Baby Toy / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      22.05.2015 12:32

Advantages

• "Easy to grasp"

Disadvantages

• Noisy

Lots of fun and lots of noise!

This game costs £10 from the early learning centre and is recommended from 3 years up which I would agree is about right.

The game consists of a round plastic mound with 12 small craters in which sit 12 little plastic Martians. Half of the Martians are blue and half are green. Each Martian has a round bobble on the top of its head. Also included are two space rocket boppers. These are plastic sticks with a squeezy end with a hole in it.

When you switch the game on the Martians begin to bob up and down in and out of their craters in a random order. The idea of the game is to bash them on the head with your space rocket bopper stick when they come up from their crater making the nobble stick in your bopper. You can then pull them out altogether and try to collect all your Martians before your opponent.

Positives: this game is lots of fun and can entertain a child playing alone or with somebody else. It helps develop coordination and can take a little practise to master the force and angle required to catch the Martians. The other positive is that it is a very simple concept so is easily understood by even a 3 year old.

Negatives: I wish you could have more than 2 players but it would need to be bigger if this was the case. The other criticism is the noise! I didn't expect this to be a quiet game but the bashing can get quite irritating after a whole. Lastly, this game requires a C battery rather than the usual A batteries.

I would recommend this game for 3-6 year olds. Any game which can be played alone or with a friend gets the thumbs up from me!

22.05.2015 12:13

Advantages

• "Interesting Adventure"

Disadvantages

• Padded
      • Repetiitve

A Padded Account of An Interesting Journey.

This book is the story of two British girls, school friends Jo and Ants, who decide to drive a Tuk-Tuk (auto-rickshaw) 12,500 miles from Bangkok to Brighton. Both girls have suffered with depression at some point in their lives and decided to use this opportunity to raise money and awareness for MIND, a mental health charity. Whilst I admire the girls' enthusiasm and dedication, not to mentions their personal account of the illness, as a book this isn't great.

The first part is padded with information on the countries they were going to be visiting with random facts, not their experience. The actual content of the journey was taken from the blog that they had written as they were completing their trip. They don't appear to have edited it at all. They took it in turns to write the blog, and this is what appears in the book. This means that you hear Jo telling you of the day's events, and the next day Ants tells us the same thing (more or less) in her words. Thus we are reading the same thing twice which seems like cheating to me – if you can't be bothered to re-write it together to present one cohesive story, then perhaps it is best not to bother.

That said, the girls had a very interesting journey, had plenty of trials and tribulations and met some great people and I enjoyed reading their experiences (once was enough) so I cannot discount the book as a complete waste of time. Maybe worth a punt second hand or on a Kindle/e-book promotion. Certainly not worth full price.

22.05.2015 11:46

Advantages

• " free from sulphates and parabens"
      • "Lovely scent"

Disadvantages

• " expensive"
      • "Doesn't lather well"

Not that impressive

I’ve got a stockpile of Body Shop products in my room and a while ago I went rummaging through it and pulled out this Earth Lovers Lemon & Thyme Shower Gel. I don’t think the range is still available online, though it may be in store – but you might be able to get hold of some on eBay if you want.

The 250ml bottle is 100% biodegradable and made of 100% recycled plastic. It looks like it’s The Body Shop’s attempt to move into the “natural cosmetics” market – the shower gel is soap-free and contains no sulphates, no parabens and no colourants. It doesn’t look particularly exciting, but the green and yellow coloured bottle is pleasant enough. The gel contains Community Fair Trade aloe vera to soothe and condition skin.

I really love the smell of this product. It is fresh and natural without being overly herbal – some products containing herbs can be quite odd but this really is lovely. I’ve enjoyed using it to wake me up in the morning as it is very refreshing.

The actual shower gel is clear and is very runny. It lathers up surprisingly well for a sulphate-free product, but I do end up using much more than I want to, just because it is so runny. I try to minimise this by washing with a sponge and being careful when I tip the product out, but I still end up using it very quickly, and I only have a small amount of product left despite only using it for a couple of weeks.

The product is gentle on my skin and doesn’t cause irritation. I do have to moisturise afterwards, however, and I’ve not noticed much of an improvement in the condition of my skin compared to when I use products containing chemicals.

Overall, I can’t really recommend this product. It has a lovely smell, but it isn’t particularly economical.

• Cross - James Patterson / Fiction Book / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      22.05.2015 11:23

Advantages

Disadvantages

Decent and readable thriller

A few starting notes:

This is #12 in the Alex Cross series by James Patterson. I'm not going to lie, I hadn't read any of this series before and just sort of dove in at the deep-end.

James Patterson, as most people will be aware, is a pretty damned prolific writer. It's near impossible to even comprehend the ridiculously large amount of books this feller writes. Most of them are in a genre which I have decided to re-name blow-y up-y. I guarantee that it's an excellent descriptor.

Premise:

Alex Cross - the crime-hunting psychologist loved by many - is tracking a rapist. This particular series of serial rapes may have something to do with the murder of his wife about a decade previously. Giving up on this one is not likely to be an option.

Of course, there's also connections to the mob, an attempt by Alex to re-open his therapy practice, and some psychological issues of his own to deal with.

Best bits:

The short, sharp chapters and cliff-hanger chapter endings are what Patterson excels at. This means you can jam a chapter into a TV ad break without losing the thread of the story. And the pace keeps you interested.

The characters are fairly well-developed, with 'the Butcher' being an excellent psychopath to deal with. It also has explanations of why the hell the Butcher has these...issues, which is refreshing as it rounds the character out beyond a 2D plot point.

Not so great bits:

The plot of this is based around serial rape - there are some pretty damned uncomfortable descriptions of sexual assault. There's also child abuse and domestic abuse mixed in at various points. And plenty upon plenty of descriptions of violence. If this isn't your thing, don't read it.

And let's be honest, this is blow-y up-y. It's not too intellectually challenging.

Verdict:

A well-rounded yet run-of-the-mill thriller. Certainly enjoyable, and I can see why so many rate the Alex Cross books, but I couldn't help but feel I was waiting for something that wasn't there.

originally published on my blog diaryofareadingaddict.blogspot.co.uk

22.05.2015 10:21

Advantages

• Fun
      • Moisturising
      • "Fragrance is lovely"

Disadvantages

Exciting Bath Time Treat!

I was recently given this bath treat as a gift. Although I am a regular customer at Lush I had never used this product before. This is described as a 'Bath Bomb' by the brand and it is designed to be added to warm water to create a pleasant bath time experience.

This is a rather large ball of compressed powder which has been infused with certain oils and colours. The ball is very heavy and looks like it would be too much to have in just one bath. I do tend to try and save half of my bath bombs for second baths but this one is designed to be used all in one go. I recommend getting into the bath while the bomb is still activating as it's more of a thrill!

To use you just throw into your warm bath or into running warm water. The bomb immediately begins to crackle and melt away, errupting into a foam of greasy yellow bubbles. I was a little confused at first as I could hear some very loud exploding noises and I actually thought for a moment that my bath tub was breaking! However, the bath bomb actually contains popping candy. If you have a good look at the melting edge of the bomb you can see white chunks. These detach, float around you and explode in the water which is a very strange sensation. Eventually the outer layer of yellow melts away and exposes a blue inner core. This then melts and transforms the water into a Shrek green shade. At the very end of the bomb the blue powder splits open and a very amusing message on a paper slip falls out. It says "BANG!" in massive cartoon letters!

The bomb is infused with ylang ylang oil, petitgrain oil and cinnamon leaf oil to cleanse and fragrance. The scent is feminine, refreshing, uplifting and remains on your skin. The oils are also significantly moisturising and softening for skin and I can see and feel a big difference after use.

Ultimately I think this Bath Bomb product is a lot of fun to use and it also smells wonderful and cares for my skin too. It's possibly the most exciting product I've ever used from Lush because of the unexpectedness of the popping candy, the mood boosting colours, the beautiful floral and zesty fragrance and the silly message hidden inside the bomb. I would therefore recommend this to anyone who likes shopping at Lush. I would also suggest this makes an excellent gift. It is available in store and online and is priced at £3.35.

This review is also on Ciao!

22.05.2015 00:10

Advantages

• "smells great"

Disadvantages

• "not as long between washes"

Fruity fantastic

I rediscovered the Aussie hair care range recently when I did a conditioning treatment and I literally got new hair that was smooth and frizz free out of the deal. I knew I needed to try more products from this maker and picked up the miracle moist shampoo in addition to the conditioner to try it out. My hair can get quite dry in between washes so the miracle moist sounded ideal for what I needed.

I paid around £3 for a medium sized bottle of shampoo. I don't need a lot as I focus on the roots and then use the lather along the length of my long hair.

The first thing I noticed as the wonderful smell of this shampoo. It smells really fruity and a bit like bubble gum to me.

After washing and conditioning I usually leave my hair to naturally dry and only use a hair dryer if I am going out or have spare time. This shampoo really helps to keep the frizz to a minimum and my hair seemed less knotty than usual too.

I do think this shampoo is worth the money, it can be quite expensive so it is worth looking out for it when it is on offer.

So, would I buy it again? Most definitely! It is on my favourites list no and I will buy some more to keep in as a reserve. I really like this shampoo and the smell along makes it feel like a special treatment.

• gak.co.uk / Internet Site / 3 Readings / 2 Ratings
      21.05.2015 23:26

Advantages

• "Next day delivery"
      • "Good quality products"
      • "Clearance offers"
      • "Wide range of product"
      • "Great value for money"

Disadvantages

GAK.co.uk A true music retailer!

I personally have not had any negative experiences with GAK.co.uk. I've read a few reviews that have had bad feedback but I'm here to tell you about my experiences. Now I'm a loyal GAk.co.uk customer, any bit of musical equipment I purchase would normally come from there. Why? Because they offer great products are great prices and offer free next day delivery of 70% of items.

I have purchased anything from Mic stands to Fender Telecasters from this website and every time the products have turned up in quality condition, well packaged and protected and within at least 3 working days. If you buy a more expensive item delivery is usually next day and free of charge. The lower priced items you have to pay a small delivery fee but you have the piece of mind that your products would turn up in one piece.

Since I have been using GAK.co.uk I have been able to expand by collection of instruments and recording equipment by making use of their clearance offers which cut prices by at least 50% on any items in this section. Some of these are due to mild damage to the item or to the packaging resulting the the online store not being able to sell them, but still in perfectly working condition.

I would urge any practicing musician to head to GAK.co.uk for their future purchases. You won't receive better service else where. A true music retailer there to help musicians... Not rob them of their cash.

21.05.2015 23:13

Advantages

• Attractive
      • Compact
      • "Easy to push"

Disadvantages

• "Basket is small"
      • "Wheels occasionally buckle on kerbs"

Fantastic pushchair, great value for money.

I am currently using the Oyster pushchair in parent facing mode. I love the bright colour packs, and the sleek, stylish look that the pram has overall, making it very modern and attractive. For £45 I can purchase a new colour pack and completely change the look of my pushchair. The seat is amply sized, my 18 month old looks to big for a standard stroller seat but he still has plenty of room in the Oyster.
      The pram is easy to maneuver with the single handle bar, it can be pushed one handed, and is fairly light weight. One major downside is that when going down a high kerb or step, the front wheels occasionally fall sideways, but simply tilting the pram back up allows the wheels to right themselves. The brake system of the pram is very secure, I have not yet experienced any unexpected rolling while the brake is applied.
      The basket is fairly small, but by purchasing carabiners for the bar handle, I have easily overcome the shortage of shopping space. The basket does offer ample storage for raincover, spare shopping bags and my foldable elbow crutch, which slots neatly i under the seat.
      When folded in world facing mode, the pram folds very compactly, great for cars or public transport. It is also very simple to fold.
      The hood is a great feature of the Oyster, featuring a sun visor that folds back neatly so as not to be seen when not in use, and a section that can be unzipped to extend the hood further, offering full shade from sun for baby. The raincover is very compact, fitting the seat unit exactly, keeping the neat and modern look of the pram in all weather.
      The versatility of this pushchair makes it excellent value, taking baby from newborn up until they no longer need a pram. The car seat adaption means the chassis can be easily stored in the boot of a car, and you simply need to click the car seat into place and off you go. You can purchase a carry cot for newborns. The seat unit fully reclines and has an adjustable footrest, making it easily adaptable to babies of all ages and stages of development, and the parent or world facing options make this pram truly adaptable to your preferences.

21.05.2015 22:53

Advantages

• "Easy to use"
      • Cheap!
      • "Gentle on sensitive skin"
      • "Smells amazing"
      • "Spa like treatment in the comfort of your home!"
      • "Leaves skin feeling smooth and supples"

Disadvantages

• "Can be messy if not careful"

Give it a try you won't regret it!

I am always on the pursuit for the next best face care product but with the prices of all things face care and beauty plummeting nowadays it is no wonder I get very excited when I find hidden gems that work well and do what they are supposed but for a fraction of the price!
      I stumbled upon this mask by accident and even though I picked it up on a whim right before i checked out I really didn't believe it would do anything major for my skin. Like many people these days I am a self confessed beauty product junkie and i have a box of different face masks to prove it!(both cheap and expensive). That coupled with the fact that I have always suffered from extremely sensitive skin meant that my face mask obsession wasn't so much helping my skin as it was hurting it (breakouts etc..)
      However, after using the Montagne Jeunesse face in mango I could see an instant difference. My face felt softer, smoother, more supple and just in general happier. I continued using it and the changes I saw were great. We all have different skin types and as such we will not all react the same way to the same product. But the fact that I have extremely sensitive skin and have suffered from acne in the past and can still see a difference says a lot about this product.
      Even if it doesn't work wonders for you at least you know you're not breaking the bank, but if it does- well there's a gem for you to add to your beauty collection.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown