• bet365.com / Internet Site / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      21.09.2014 20:12

Advantages

• "Great bonuses"
      • "Live betting"
      • "The pay you 100%"

Disadvantages

Great website and very easy to use

I don't usually play bets at all. However about a month ago I have decided to just top up my new bet365 account. I spended 10 euros for a Paysafecard and I started playing with 20. ( They have a 100% sign up bonus).
      The web design is pretty good. It is very easy to find whatever you want without any problems. There is live betting, overview of the matches and much more. They even allow you to bet about UK Big Brother Show.
      Further, I want to say something about their professional character. I had a little problem with a bet because the match was delayed. I choose to use the live chat option and not to send an email. Fortunately, they respond quickly to my issue and we were able to sort it out. Problem Solved.
      The bonuses that this site offers are: 1) A first 100% sign up bonus. 2)Free live TV(they cover many events). 3) A 1st time playing from mobile device bonus 4) Betting chances.
      The best thing I love about the site is the chance to close your bets whenever you want(almost). They allow you to close your bet and get the same, more, or less amount of money depending on how the bet odds are changing. I found myself closing a bet more than one time before the actual match was completed. (Unfortunately this World FIBA Cup I played France to win Spain but I closed it too soon!)
      To summarize, I find bet365 the best site to trust money for betting. They are professionals and they offer great services.

• The Sims 4 - Premium Edition (PC) / PC Game / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      21.09.2014 20:08

Advantages

• "Multitasking Sims"
      • "Best build mode ever"
      • "Nice design"
      • "Interesting game play"
      • "Stable game play"
      • "Fast loading"

Disadvantages

• "Pretty basic neighbourhoods"
      • "Less design freedom "
      • "No pools"
      • "No toddlers"

Very good base game, but really could have done with a few more basic features.

I have been playing The Sims since the very first iteration. I have loved and spent untold hours on this series so naturally I curious and exited when I heard that the fourth in the franchise would be released in September this year. I kept a close eye on gaming sights for news so I knew that there would be no toddlers or pools in the base game, I was not and still not happy about this, I am even less happy about the fact that these features will no doubt be added in an expansion pack later on.

For anyone who is not familiar with the cult of The Sims here is a short explanation of what the series is about. Sims are under the players control, lets say you want your sim to become an artist and paint for living you can do that, or meet another sim, get married and have children, you can do that. The game is filled with humour, the things your sims do will crack you up. And is well known for being seriously addictive.

However having spent time with TS4 I have to say it is a very good base game, there are a few bugs but that is to be expected at this stage. It is certainly a step back from the open world of TS3, but by giving that up we get much faster loading times, I can get the game up and running in less than a minute, TS3 took at least 3-5. The Create a sim is fun to use, not quite intuitive at first but doesn't take long to get there. Build mode is fantastic it makes building so much easier and fun, it is by far one the best things about the game. The new emotions system is fun as well, your sim might be sad because they broke up with another and they will want to go and cry under the covers or blog about their feelings.

It is stable in a way that The Sims 3 never was, I do wish it was a bit more fleshed out, a few more features wouldn't have done any harm, there are no dishwashers for example, they have been in ever iteration of this game since The Sims 1, toddlers have been a feature since The Sims 2, there is really no reason why these features should not have been included in the base game. I am hopeful that future expansions will make the game more fleshed out and fun, not buggy and annoying like pretty much all the The Sims 3 expansions. As it stands it's well worth a try if you are a fan, if not it's certainly the kind of game that is user friendly and easy to jump into.

21.09.2014 19:13

Advantages

• "Fast and reliable"

Disadvantages

• "Need WiFi to use the internet"

Great product, Maybe a bit pricey

I have had this Ipod for just over three years now and I still love it and use it loads everyday. It is always so quick and reliable and so much better than my phone. My parents hate apple (they go by the saying that any phone or gadget named after a fruit is rubbish because you are quite restricted to what you download but I quite like that because you know that your not getting viruses every time you use it. I am thinking of getting an iphone because of how much I love this ipod. With most things, after a few months or a year I get annoyed with because they become slow and not very up to date but I would never dream of replacing my trusty Ipod. One downside is that unlike other brands you cannot put a memory card in and so the 8gb of space goes very quickly especially when you are exploring the new world that the app store has brought to you.It is so light and the perfect size to carry around in your pocket. The cameras are quite good but often come out dark and a little blurry especially at parties because there is no flash so you either end up with bad photos or miss the moment whilst your turning on the lights in the house.Overall i think you will be pleasantly surprised at what this device can do even though it is not the latest generation of Ipod touch.

• Motorola Moto G 8 GB / Smartphone / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      21.09.2014 18:08

Advantages

• "good feature"

Disadvantages

• none

Moto G ,another smartphone

The Moto G has been surprise package of the year so far by offering top specs for excellent value,but does it have what it take to compete against the best handsets around and is it a viable long term option.
      In terms of looks, the Moto G isn't going to blow people away, and if you are after premium experience you may want look elsewhere.
      That said excellent build quality it nice and light and feels good in-hand and its definitely not going to weigh you down when in your pocket.
      It may lack the build quality of an HTC One but it's definitely got a likeable look about it.
      Even if you don't like the looks, Moto G is all about performance and the display is the perfect example of this.
      Image lack that extra bit of sharpness you get from a full HD screen but there are vibrant colours and excellent contrast.
      At 4.5-inches, its got a 720p HD display and a ppi of 329 which makes it brilliantly bight and clear.
      This makes watching video really enjoyable too, something you can do thanks to a very generous battery.
      At just 5 megapixels the G won't be the all-purpose multimedia monster that some may crave, but that doesn't stop the camera being pretty impressive.
      There's a simple interface that makes it really easy to get the best from images, and the control wheel works really well along side adjustable focus.
      Results are solid and colour reproduction in perticual is good, as you can see here in the reds of this leaf,but it obviously won't cut it against the rest of the more expensive Android pack.
      You still get a lot for your money though, and 720p video recording with a variety of modes isn't to be scoffed at.
      Some handsets really fall down when it comes to performance but the Moto G handle itself really very well indeed.
      1.2GHz quad-core processor is a excellent addition and means you can treat the handset like a high-ender
      and gaming, streaming and apps can all be taken advantage of.
      Even huge games like Asphalt 8 perform to the highest level.
      As you can see here there are no stutters and you can enjoy the experience with the perfect amount of power.
      You won't have to stick it on charge all the time either, as that 2070 mAh battery will give you at least a day's use,
      although it may be a little less if you play big games all the time.
      And if you want to make it more work related there's Quickoffice to keep you busy.
      It works in conjunction with Google Drive to bring you all your documents, so you can read and edit on the go.

Although it may not satisfy those looking for a very premium mobile experience, the Moto G is an excellent handset on specs alone.
      But when you factor in its value, it sits in a class of its own and becomes one of the best handsets around.

21.09.2014 16:36

Advantages

• "Blades last longer"
      • "No cuts/scratches"
      • "Smooth experience"
      • "Close shave"

Disadvantages

• "Blades quite costly "

An excellent product that will delivery accurate and precise results

A smooth cut with ultimate precision and accuracy for a truly satisfying shave'...

As a teenage male, I am required to shave quite regularly, believe it or not, and, similar to most of the male population, I prefer my shave to be as smooth and as quick as possible. The Gilette Fusion blades do just that. When I fist began shaving approximately a year ago or so, I decided to purchase a £1.00 pack of Bic disposable razors and, although they delivered a reasonable shave, I came out of the bathroom with a few nasty cuts. After experimenting vigorously with varied ranges of Razors, I finally found the one that delivered 'a smooth cut with ultimate precision and accuracy for a truly satisfying shave'. However, the Gilette Fusion blades don't just leave your skin feeling satisfyingly smooth. After a quick and easy session with Fusion, you will notice a huge difference in the way your face feels, even without touching it. Invigoration and refreshment are the two main outcomes after shaving with Fusion blades. In order to experience the best results from your shave, ensure that you invest in a bottle of Gilette Fusion shaving foam as this is specifically designed and manufactured to work in cooperation with the blades to provide you with the truly satisfying experience that you deserve, and the Gilette Fusion does just that. The simpleness, speediness and overall effectiveness of these blades is truly stunning and you will experience exactly the same thought when you have used a Fusion blade for the first time. So, no more 2 blade disposable razors that insist they are for sensitive skin. Instead, utilise the best that is available to you for a small investment that you know will deliver the results you want and deserve as a man.

As the Fusion razors contain 5 blades, it ensures that your face is left smooth with the added charm, in order to leave you looking stunning and presentable which is, of course, what meets the public eye, especially the eyes of the ladies on a night out. However,

21.09.2014 16:15

Advantages

• "three-button mouse"
      • lightweight

Disadvantages

• "Cabled (don't like to have cabled mouse when travelling)"

Good Product

overall fine mouse - works on almost any surface, that I tried, good size even for my big hands, lightweight, nice soft to the touch finish, love included Velcro-strap for managing cables and ThinkPad logo,
      BUT it's my first mouse (after ~2003) that has died (left button died - randomly works good - registers one click, other time registers double click or registers no click at all).
      I thought nowadays mice don't brake (and I owned and used hard many of them - Logitech, A4Tech, Mitsumi, HP (rebranded Logitech), Hama, Microsoft).
      All I hate when I travel is the cable in a mouse, so I think it's much better if you convert to a wireless mouse although I know you already have one without cable. I like the design very well because I don't like to use mouse with too much art that can break easily.
      One thing I like with this Thinkplus Optical Wheel mouse is the USB connector, why? Because when I travel I always bring laptop only, I couldn't use this mouse if they made it with PS/2 connector only. Thank you for having USB connector.

Based on the specification I liked with this mouse is listed below:
      1. It's Color (Raven Black) I love black too much.
      2. The weight that is 91g only.
      3. It's movement resolution.

So far my rating for this mouse is high that could satisfy my needs when I travel. Please release wireless version of this mouse, if you have one I think I would love to have one of it.

• Dell Studio 15 / Laptop / 4 Readings / 2 Ratings
      21.09.2014 15:50

Advantages

• "Keyboard and palm rest have aged gracefully"
      • "hinges are very well built and show no signs of wear"
      • "Easy access to ram and hdd and card slots"
      • Reliable

Disadvantages

• "chassis not being rigid like the other business machines "
      • "Over time the adhesive has come out from the rubber pad "

Reliable but not to good quality

I bought this laptop right when I was starting college. It's my first laptop and I was extremely excited. When I first got this computer, I was so happy with it. I had gotten an accidental insurance on it as well just in case something happened it would be covered.
      One year after having this laptop, the case cracked and I had never dropped the laptop. All the cracks and parts broken this computer has, I have no idea where they came from. After this incident, my hard drive crashed and I lost all my info. Luckily, I was able to take it back to Dell, and they fixed everything and even gave me a new battery because mine was not in great condition.
      Now almost 3 years after having this computer, I come to find out the motherboard is broken and I have no insurance on it anymore. In all honest, this laptop is made very poorly and I'm extremely dissatisfied. I can't believe I had so many issues in the little time I had the computer.
      It's not that I am telling you not to buy this computer. Still it's your own decision if you are still going to buy it or not. Price is low so you can buy it anytime you want, but there is too many risk buying this computer.I don't like the cheap plastic housing at the hinge points and due to chassis not being rigid like the other business machines (precision, lattitude, vostro), the screen has some marks on it from the keyboard

• Easyprint.co.uk / Online Shopping Misc / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      21.09.2014 15:47

Advantages

• Variety
      • Quality
      • Price

Disadvantages

Free, good quality, and brilliant business cards

I was looking for some decent business cards online, which were good quality, and affordable. As a small business, I have a limited budget, and often find the high street print companies are very expensive.

I was extremely pleased to come across Easyprint, who were doing their free business card offer, and was even more pleased to discover that when they say free, it even included delivery.

From my point of view, customising my business card on-line was simple and efficient. Easy to upload and crop, and it looked great on the product. When I ordered the product, I was kept very well informed on when I would receive my business cards, and I was very very happy with the speed of the delivery.

I was browsing their website too for other products, and would not hesitate to purchase more marketing materials from Easyprint in the future. I was soo pleased that my business card, even though free, was good quality and great thickness, so it makes me feel I can trust Easyprint with my future purchases.

In my opinion, their website is easy to navigate, and easy to understand. No hidden costs, and so easy to understand. With my business, I need flyers, promotional materials, leaflets, t-shirts and all kind of different products, and you can get ALL of them at Easyprint, at very competitive prices. Using their "FreeDesign" software is also very simple, simply open the programme and it is ready for you to upload and design your products.

I would happily recommend Easyrpint to other people/businesses.

• Ted Baker Large Bow Ikon Bag / Handbag / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      21.09.2014 15:38

Advantages

• "perfect for college/uni"
      • roomy
      • strong

Disadvantages

• "no zip"

perfect for college/uni!

Ted baker are a high street fashion brand that make men and womens clothes and accessories. Their handbags are extremely popular amongst young women and i've own a fair few. As their bags go this is at the cheaper end by far.

I bought the bag to use at college as its big enough to hold my lever arch files as well as all the other bits and pieces i need to lug about. Its lovely and sturdy and for £39 i was really pleased with it. As you would expect from ted baker its brilliant quality. Inside it has a small zipped pocket which is perfect for change, your phone and keys; anything you want to keep hidden from view.
      The design i have is black and floral which hides and dirt well and is super pretty. Even if anything does get on it the plastic'y material makes it really easy to just wipe down without any issues at all.
      The strap is the perfect size to either put on your shoulder or just to loop over your arm depending on how you prefer to hold yours bags.
      Its nice and wide which makes it easy to take things in and out, although i think it could be improved with the option of having a zip along the top as well but its not a big deal for me honestly.
      Its great for college/uni and i have no doubt it will hold out well without ripping from all the heavy books i need to carry. It would make a brilliant bag to take swimming too as its waterproof.
      Its widely available both online and in department stores such as house of fraser and selfridges. They are usually between the £40-£45 mark so not the cheapest for a shopper style bag but well worth it if you ask me. Its also available in a smaller size too and lots of colours and designs.

A great all rounder.

• KA Pineapple / Soft Drink / 8 Readings / 8 Ratings
      21.09.2014 13:53

Advantages

• "Pleasant taste "
      • "Cheap "

Disadvantages

• "No real pineapple included in ingredients "
      • "High sugar content "

Pineapple sugar fizz!

Although I try and drink just water or sugar free cordial as much as possible I do enjoy the odd fizzy drink. Recently I stumbled across the range of KA drinks and decided to buy a few to try for a treat.

One of the flavours I purchased was the KA pineapple. I brought a 330ml can from my local Asda store where it was priced at 38p or 3 cans for £1.00.

The sparkling pineapple drink is manufactured by Barr drinks and comes packaged in a black can with green and orange writing so is quite eye catching. The drink is described as 'a taste of the Caribbean' on the front of the can, whilst on the back you can find more detailed product information such as ingredients listing and nutritional information.

The drink itself smells rather sweet but you can smell the pineapple flavour. It is slightly yellow in colour and has a good amount of fizz. As far as the taste is concerned it is fairly nice and although you can tell this drink is pineapple flavoured it is more on the artificial side and when you read the ingredients listings you will see that there is no mention of any pineapple being included. I would also only say it is suitable for those who have a sweet tooth too as it is sweet and one 330ml can contains a huge 41.3g off sugar.

Overall this is a drink that I think you get what you pay for. It is quite pleasant and does taste like pineapple but it is very sweet and full of sugar. I would possibly purchase it again in the future but only for a very occasional drink when I am craving something fizzy and sugary.

21.09.2014 13:50

Advantages

• "Beaches and Cream"
      • "Next to Epcot"
      • "Amazing location (view)"
      • "Good room sizes"
      • " friendly staff"
      • Great

Disadvantages

Incredible hotel that adds to the magic of Disney

We've been to Disney World twice, and both times we chose to stay in the Beach Club. The first time we went, we opted for the upgrade and they had to move us to the Yacht Club where there was more space, but the hotels are essentially the same.

The number one best thing about this hotel is the staff there - they are ALWAYS ready to help, and happy to do so. They are the friendliest, nicest people I have ever met, and they make the whole stay just perfect. The first time we were there, one of the members of staff (who unfortunately no longer works there, as we found out when we visited this time round) worked between the two hotels as they all do, and he left a little punch of stickers and crayons and other cute disney stuff for the kids on out door handle each night when he was in our hotel. This just added so much to the holiday and we're still so grateful that he went out of his way to make our trip the best it could be.

This isn't the only benefit though. For starters, the hotel is just a 5-10 minute walk away from Epcot, the Disney park home to Figment, Test Track and the World Showcase. This means that at any time of day, you can get up and just wander over - we really took advantage of the World Showcase, going to a different country for dinner almost every night (as long as we hadn't booked another one of Disney's amazing restaurants).

The hotel is also really close to Hollywood Studios, and there's a boat that runs between Yacht & Beach Clubs, Hollywood Studios and Epcot, so there's another option for a last minute decision to visit a park. If these aren't your first choice of park, you can get one of the free buses straight from the hotel to a park (or waterpark/downtown Disney) of your choice.

If you just want to stay at the hotel for a bit, though, that's not a problem - there's a good-sized gift shop that also sells a huge variety of food, there's a couple of restaurants (which aren't all too great for veggies, but they're really handy), plus a kind of burger-stand outside and a huge pool to pass away the time. The pool is the best one I've ever been in - there's a huge lazy river with a sand bottom, and a few little man-made beaches. If you go to the burger stand, the kids' meals come in buckets to use on the sand! This is a great idea. If you're not too into getting on the water, there's plenty of sun loungers too, but try to get there early or you might not get one!

Overall, the Beach Club is an amazing hotel that just adds so much to the wholeDisney experience, and everyone should get the chance to visit at least once.

21.09.2014 13:25

Advantages

• "Cooling systems"
      • "Great variety"
      • "Amazing water slides"

Disadvantages

Great water park with some amazing rides

I visited Siam Park last summer, and I can honestly say it was the best water park I've ever been to (and I've done both of the Disney ones!). The first ride I went on was the Tower of Power, which was pretty terrifying. It's a huge, straight waterside that is horrifyingly close to vertical - sooo scary, but great to be able to say that you've done it. You do go through a tube that passes through a shark tank at the bottom, but there's water everywhere so the natural reaction is to shut your eyes, so you don't even see the sharks or know you are passing them at all. The slide itself is quite bumpy - the joints where the separate parts of the plastic slide have been put together are uneven, and scratched my back in several places on the way down, leaving it stinging badly for the rest of my visit to Siam park, and mildly for a couple of days after that.

My favourite rides in the park are Vulcano and Dragon - I can't choose between them. Volcano is great when you're inside the "volcano" part and there are all the special effects - a great addition to the ride. Dragon has some really scary drops where I was sure someone would fall out the raft, but everyone was fine (needless to say).

Kinnaree was brand new when we went, and it was amazing - it was kind of like a cross between Dragon and Vulcano in that it had drops AND a Vulcano-like dish. The snakes had quite short queues when we went, so we got on them a few times and thought they were great fun. The racers were also really good for the family and didn't have too long a wait time.

All in all, it was a great day, and Siam Lark trumps any other watermark I've been to hands down.

21.09.2014 13:22

Advantages

• Inexpensive
      • "Clear design lets you see when it needs cleaned"
      • "Provides constant drinking water for small pets"

Disadvantages

• "Can drip a bit"

Good sturdy water bottles for small pets.

We have four guinea pigs (Betty, Blanche, Audrey and Mavis) and they get through plenty of fresh water. It's vital to remember a supply of drinking water when you have small pets, and we have three of these water bottles on the go at any given time to ensure that the piggies can always get a drink when they need one.

Classic Crystal Deluxe water bottles come in two sizes - 600ml and 320ml. We have two of the bigger ones and one of the smaller ones just now. The bottles are made of a strong plastic, with a red plastic screw-on top and a stainless steel nozzle. At the end of the nozzle is a metal ball which prevents the bottle from leaking too much and allows water to come out when the pet's mouth comes into contact with the end of the nozzle.

Our guinea pigs have no trouble at all in drinking from these bottles, and we often hear the sound of the metal ball moving around as they're drinking, reassuring us that the bottle is working. The design of these bottles means that pets can drink as much or as little as they want and whenever they want.

I have noticed that these bottles can leak small amounts into the cage. This isn't a big issue for us as our guinea pig cage gets cleaned every couple of days. However, these bottles will definitely leak when used in transit, as I once discovered when taking small pets on a family holiday - the bottle had been leaking for the entire journey and the cage was soaked!

We fix these water bottles to the guinea pig cage using string or laces, which we tie through the bars of the cage and around the bottle to secure it (placing the string at a height which is out of chewing reach of the pigs).

I have noticed that coloured versions of the water bottles are available; however, I like the clear ones as you can tell at a glance when the bottle needs a clean. Over time, you do get greenish coloured deposits forming in the bottle and it needs a scrub. We tend to give our bottles a good rinse when refreshing the water and a more thorough clean when they start to look a bit dull.

These water bottles only cost a couple of pounds to buy and are a good investment, ensuring that small pets are kept hydrated and giving us peace of mind that they have access to drinking water when we're out.

21.09.2014 13:08

Advantages

• "removes in growing hairs and splinters"
      • "well made"
      • "removes fine hairs easily"

Disadvantages

• expensive

Pointed end tweezers from Tweezerman

I have bought many pairs of tweezers in my time, but by far the best are those made by tweezeman. I have a pair with slanted tips as well as a pair with pointed tips. Both are well made and very effective.

I bought the pointed end version to deal with fine eye brow hairs that are difficult to get with the slated ended tweezers. I bought both pairs from Boots and can’t remember how much I paid but see they now retail for £19.50. Although there are many cheaper brands on the market you really do get what you pay for!

All Tweezeman tweezers are made from stainless steel and are hand filed. They are well aligned and ultra sharp. The tweezers come with a protective plastic tip cover. I find this fiddly to use and as it is small it is easy to lose. That said it is important to protect the tip especially as the point is so sharp. You also need to be careful that you don’t drop the tweezers as this could ruin the alignment.

I find that the ultra sharp pointed end of these tweezers makes it easy to pull out fine hairs that the slated ended pair struggle with. They are also excellent for removing in growing hairs. I use the point to gently pierce the skin and then the hair can be removed with the tweezers. In the same way they are excellent for removing splinters or thorns. After use simply give the tweezers a wipe clean. If I have used them to pierce my skin then I use Dettol to clean.

Overall I would not be without these tweezers and think they are well worth the high price tag. The information supplied with the tweezers says that you are entitled to free sharpening, although I have not had this done so can’t comment.

21.09.2014 12:54

Advantages

• " loads of bubbles"
      • "Floral aroma"

Disadvantages

• "Very feminine"

A pleasant floral soak with loads of bubbles

Tall clear oblong plastic bottle.
      500 mls and now made by Unilever but still under the Radox brand name.
      'feel good fragrance' and use within 12 months.
      Pale pink thick liquid.
      Transparent labels front and back.
      'Will leave you feeling soft and pampered.'
      If liquid gets into eyes rinse well.
      With Calendula and Rose.
      Radox state - 'The calendula flower is really good for your skin because as a natural conditioner, it helps leave your skin feeling soft.'
      ===Cost===1.50gbp.
      ===The Smell===
      This thick bath soak contains Calendula and Rose. Now personally I do not really know what calendula should smell like – though of course I do know rose.
      This soak, when added to hot bathwater fills the bathroom with a gorgeous floral fragrance. Not really a rose sort of smell, for which I am grateful as I often do not like rose aromas. It is a delicate and feminine sort of smell without being too sickly or sweet.
      The smell lasts for the whole of the bath and leaves the room smelling delicately pleasant afterwards.
      ===The Bubbles===
      As with all the other Radox bath soaks there is not problem with the amount of bubbles produced.
      Just pour in a little to the water as the bath is running and the whole bath will be covered in small white bubbles.
      They last very well as I take long baths and they are still there at the end even though the water might be getting cold – so you do not need to worry that the bubbles will disappear quickly as with some products.
      ===Moisture Soak?===
      This is quite a feminine product really, being a pale pinka dn alos having the floral fragrance.
      It seems to be marketed as being more moisturising than the other soaks but actually I find it just the same.
      ===Your Skin===
      Having said that this saok is no more moisturising that the other soaks I will elaborate.
      I find all the Radox soaks very good for my skin. In fact I have noticed that the dry patches on my thighs, elbows and heels have now disappeared – and this was without adding bath oil or using skin cream.
      ===My Conclusion===
      This pink moisture soak was a new one for me to try.
      Obviously being quite pink and also a floral aroma it is not really a unisex product but I really liked it.
      It gives a lot of lovely bubbles and the smell, although I cannot really distinguish any particular flower, is very pleasant and relaxing.
      Also as with all of the Radox soaks I find it is very good for my skin and leaves it feelign soft and smooth without the need for body butters or creams.
      ===Would I Recommend?=== Yes.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown