• Boots Glycerin Honey & Lemon Linctus / Medicine / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.10.2014 16:17

Advantages

Disadvantages

Pleasant, dependable and good value

Boots Glycerin, Honey and Lemon Linctus is a very effective reasonably priced product. It is quite an old remedy, probably being well over 65 years old. It is, in my view. just as popular today as it was then. It works very well if you have a sore throat and tickly agrivating cough. It is especially good for young children as, not only is it sweet and pleasant for the child to take, but it also promotes a good night's sleep, due to the formula of the linctus being that of glycerin, honey and lemon, which lubricates the throat.

For adults, Boots Glycerin, Honey and Lemon Linctus works very well for a mild cold and throat symptoms, but for a chesty persistent cough and severe throat infections Benylin or Covonia are much more effective over the counter treatments. If these remedies fail to work, then the next point of call is an appointment with the family doctor.

This linctus has been taken by my family, i.e. grandmother, grandfather, children, grandchildren and myself over many years. It is always a linctus that is stored in my medical cabinet and, one I utterly depend on. Ideal for my grandchildren who are regularly staying for sleepovers, for when they are feeling a little under the weather.

Finally, to summarise, Boots Glycerin, Honey and Lemon Linctus is certainly worth buying. For a very reasonable price of £1.39., I don't think there is another linctus on the market to touch it, and without any hesitation would gladly recommend it to anyone.

30.10.2014 16:16

Advantages

• "nice fragrance"
      • "smells nice"
      • "2 in 1 saves time and money"

Disadvantages

• "bad bottle design"
      • "doesn't work well for me as a shampoo"
      • "dries skin"

Will not use again

The Radox 2in1 Shampoo and Shower gel Therapy Active is a convienent product for those in a rush, and I feel is more aimed at men rather than women. My other half got this as part of the weekly shop as we were both out of shower gel and I have to say that if I had done the shop it wouldn't have been my choice. While I don't mind 2 in 1 Shampoo's and Conditioner, I don't really like the idea of Shampoo and Shower gels as I can't see that they would suit your hair very well.

However, I tried the 2 in 1 as I had nothing else to use. It is a blue shower gel in a clear bottle with a blue flip lid at the bottom and a shower clip at the top. The 2 in 1 has a nice fragrance which is lemongrass and sea salt which is nice and energising in a morning.

It lathers up OK in the shower for your skin so you don't need too much and you do feel like its doing a good job at cleansing your skin. I did notice that it was a little drying however and I needed more moisturiser than normal after using it.

As a shampoo I wasn't as impressed. It doesn't lather well, and feels harsh on my fine hair. Again it did feel like it was cleaning well, but as with my skin, even after using a separate conditioner my hair felt dried and was more knotted than usual after use.

Another downside is the design of the bottle. The flip lid at the bottom is difficult to open and I found it got stuck a lot and took a lot of force to open. The shower hook design at the top of the bottle also didnt work for me as it fell off anything it was hooked onto which was just annoying

Overall, an OK shower gel, but not a good shampoo, and clearly too drying for me. Perhaps a good one to chuck in your gym bag for convenience but thats all!

• Nintendo DS Lite / Games Console / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.10.2014 16:12

Advantages

• "Easy to hold and use comfortably"
      • "Available in several colours"

Disadvantages

• "A lot if newer games not available for this product"
      • "Touch screen could be better"

A good product, although out-dated now

My ratinv for this product is based more on my thoughts when I first bought it a few years ago, because it would be unfair to rate it less just because tbere are newer more advanced products available.
      The Nintendo DS Lite is good value for money. When I got mine it also came with a box of accessories, making it even better value. It is one of the cheapest handheld devices available from a popular/reliable company with good-quality games available. The various colours it is available in means that yoh get a choice so everyone does not have an identical product. Various other things are available to personalise it such as the stylus and stickers for the product, as well as cases.
      A wide range of games are available for this console, some of which are quite cheap, although the quality of these does vary. There are many games containing the usual Nintendo characters, such as Mario, which are more expensive but many of which are more than worth it. Because the DS Lite is a relatively old product now most games can be bought second-hand, although there is obviously no guarantee of ths quality of these.
      The touch-screen on this is very basic and requires a stylus to use. There is a place for one in the DS so it is more difficult to lose one, as long as you remember to use it. Only one of the screens has a touch-screen as well, although it would be difficult to use both as this anyway.
      Since many later versions of this product have been released games are not being made for it. This is annoying, but if you don't mind missing out on the latest games, yoh can get used copies of old ones cheaply.

30.10.2014 16:02

Advantages

• "helps you sleep"
      • "speeds up recovery"
      • "doesnt taste too bad"
      • "Helps sore throats alot"
      • "Great for tickly coughs"

Disadvantages

• none

Great for sore throats

I often suffer from dry tickly coughs and have this misfortune of having a weakness for sore throats. I have tried the usual sore throat sweets, sprays and medicines but nothing seems to really help that effectively.

I had never seen the Covonia Tickly cough mixture before until i was in Boots looking for something to ease a badly sore throat, and noticed that the medicine was also to ease throats. So i purchased a 150 ml bottle for around £4. (this can also be bought in 300 ml bottles).

The Dry Tickly Cough mixture contains Glycerol which helps soothe your throat easing tickly coughs and painful throats. You can take it as and when required which I liked aswell meaning I could find some relief from my painfully sore throat whenever I needed.

The medicine doesn't taste as pungent as the other Covonia range, and has a slightly sweet taste which is preferable. It is a dark colour, quite runny liquid but still managed to coat your throat when taken. As soon as you have a dose you feel instant sore throat relief and helps stop coughing. The effects seems reasonably long lasting and you can easily go a good few hours between doses.

I found this good for night time as it helped stop me coughing so i could sleep and an godsend in the day to ease my poorly throats. It is as good as any other Covonia mixtures I have tried and is clearly tailored for dry tickly coughs and sore throats. Well done Covonia!

30.10.2014 15:52

Advantages

• "Speeds up recovery"
      • "Good size bottles"
      • "Works a treat"

Disadvantages

• "tastes awful"

Bad taste but works well

Well, I'm on a roll at the moment with cough and cold products as between the 3 of us in our house we have had a right run with being ill lately!

After a particularly bad cough a couple of months ago, kindly shared with me by my other half I reached for the trusty Covonia range. I swear by these cough syrups as, for me, they seem to be what works best and really help me. I hadn't had to use the chesty cough one before as I tend to come out with dry tickly coughs, but this particular one had really gone on to my chest.

The Covonia Mentholated Chesty cough Mixture is a tar coloured potent mix of Tincture, Liquorice Extract and Levomenthol. The Tincture helps to remove plegm as it is a very mild expectorant along with the Liquorice, while the Levomenthol helps with irritation and congestion.

The cough mixture smells very strongly of Liquorice, and as mentioned is a tar colour so not the most appealing. Consistency wise, it is thick enough that you feel it coat your throat but not like gloop. When you first take the does, you get an instant relief...well once you get over the foul taste. But the taste and appearance of the Covonia are worth its effects. It works well, and gives a long lasting relief and I do believe it helped speed up getting rid of the cough compared to no cough relief at all.

You can purchase the mixture in 50ml, 150ml and 300ml bottles which range from a couple of pounds upwards.

• Snuffle Babe Vapour Rub / Baby Health / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.10.2014 15:15

Advantages

• "suitable for little babies"
      • "Applies easily"
      • "Smells nice"

Disadvantages

• "doesnt work as well as Vicks"

Great for young babies, provides some relief from bunged up noses

Before I had tried the Vicks on my sons feet to help coughs, I had tried a couple of baby vapour rubs (as vicks is not suitable for under 2's) and Snufflebaby was one of them.

It is a vapour rub designed specifically for babies and young children and is not as strong as Vicks. It comes in a small clear tub and is a similar consistency, fragrance and colour to Vicks. It is prices under £2 and can be picked up from Tesco, Boots and Morrison's among others and is normally with the baby medicines

To use you simply apply to babies chest and back to help relive congestion. We found that it did work to help unblock our babies congestion, but the relief was short lived. Half way through the night he would wake up bunged up again and any trace of Snufflebaby was gone. But that was easy to rectify by simply applying some more. We also used it in some hot water in his room to prolong its effect.

Snufflebaby is a good product as there are not many Vapour-rubs out there suitable for the under two's and they get so many colds that anything that helps is a bonus. We have, since finding the Calpol Vapour Plug in not had to use the Snuffle baby as the plug in works much better, as dopes the Vicks on the feet trick. But for young babies who cannot use those Snufflebaby is a great product and I would recommend it!

• Vicks VapoRub / Coughs, Colds & Flus / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.10.2014 15:05

Advantages

• "Jar lasts forever"
      • "whole family can use it"
      • "Smells nice"
      • "Works on lots of cold symptoms"

Disadvantages

• "None at all"

Amazing!

Has anyone heard of the old wives tale of smearing Vicks on your toddlers feet to help relieve coughing at night? I had, but hadn't believed it until a good friend tried it when her daughter had a bad cold and swore it worked a treat. So when our son next had a cough - which all you mommy's and daddy's know seems to be a weekly thing I promptly trundled off to Tesco and invested in a pot of Vick Vapour-rub. I got a nice big tub for about £5.00 which i thought was reasonable for the size and that night followed my friends instructions. Just before bed I smeared it over his feet and popped socks on him and off he went to bed coughing. Now some people had said the coughing stops instantly but this doesn't seem to happen, but within about half an hour our little boy stopped coughing and had a full nights peaceful sleep. Since then we use it religiously every time he has a cough and it never fails to work. Miracles do happen!

Well since getting the tub I too have been using it whenever I felt a cold coming on and it does work wonders. Rubbed on to the chest, throat, and/or back it helps clear bunged up noses and soothe sore throats and coughs making you feel so much better and helping you sleep. Ok so the scent is strong and I dont use it if I'm at work, but before bed when you have a cold I love it.

It does come off onto clothes/bedsheets but a wash soon gets rid of that so that isn't a problem for me and the benefits of a good nights sleep when your coughing or blocked is worth it! From now on there will always be a big tub in our medicine cabinet!

• Calpol Calcough / Coughs, Colds & Flus / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.10.2014 14:53

Advantages

• "Can use alongside Calpol"
      • "soothes temporarily"

Disadvantages

• "doesn't seem to work for long"

Good to combine with Calpol but not that effective

We tried the calpol calcough the last time our son had a tickly cough. We had used tixylix previous but it had been when Tixilix had recalled a lot of bottles due to a health and safety problem, so needing something quickly we opted for Calcough. Made by calpol you expect a good product that works well and we like the fact that you could combine it with Calpol if necessary. Our son had a particularly bad cold so did need the calpol aswell.

The Calcough is an apple flavoured Glycerol medicine, in a yellow box and is dispensed onto a small plastic medicine spoon. Younger babies can have 2.5ml with old children having either 5ml or 10 ml depending on age.

Our son loved the taste of it which always helps if your little one is fussy so we had no problem getting some down him. When he takes the cough mixture is does quickly seem to ease the cough however this effect doesnt last long at all. Within 20 minutes he would be as bad as before which is no good if its the middle of the night and the cough is keeping them awake. Tixylix would always seem to be long-lasting enough to allow him to fall asleep.

I think this is down to the fact that Calcough really doesnt have much in it, its pretty much just Gycerol and flavourings which I know you can't give little ones much more but it just doesnt work as well as Tixylix did.

• The Following - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / TV Series / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.10.2014 14:49

Advantages

Disadvantages

The Following, One of the most entertaining shows on television.

Kevin Williamson's The Following is great entertainment which is enhanced by strong performances from Kevin Bacon, who is an FBI agent with lots emotional baggage!!
      James Purefoy, plays a seamless role as a serial killer and cult leader on the run.

Williamson, who is best known for writing '90s teen horror film Scream and developing TV shows Dawson's Creek and The Vampire Diaries.

Joe Carroll a convicted serial killer who escapes from prison to continue his killing spree and is joined by an overwhelming amount of cult of followers willing to do whatever is necessary for their leader. Ryan Hardy (Bacon) returns to the FBI because he was the super agent who arrested Carroll the first time. A strong supporting cast makes you question your moral center.

Carroll before his arrest was a professor of literature with a sadistic passion for murder, he took the lives of over a dozen young women and quickly became a serial killer before Hardy connected the dots and took him down. The Following's pilot opens with Carroll's bloody escape from prison and introduces the viewer to a suspected alcoholic Hardy, whose bears the emotional scars of his past.

Hardy quickly recaptures Carroll, but not everything seems to feel quite right, Hardy believes there is an unknown plan been set into motion by Carroll and maybe his presence is not needed for this to come to fruition.

The series heavily relies on the supporting characters as it is Hardy and Carroll, and the excellent cast includes Natalie Zea as Carroll's ex-wife, Claire; Annie Parisse as FBI specialist Debra Parker; Shawn Ashmore as young FBI agent Mike Weston; and Kyle Catlett as Claire and Joe's son, Joey.

The show earns its title from the cult of Carroll, which proves a formidable and violent adversary for the FBI. The series increasingly reveals Carroll as a talented enabler and predator to the weak and downtrodden, and he attracts three young wanderers to his cause: Emma Hill (Valorie Curry), who first met Carroll at a book signing, and Jacob Wells (Nico Tortorella) and Paul Torres (Adan Canto), who masquerade as a gay couple to assist Carroll in tying up some loose ends from his previous killing spree.

THE BLU-RAY:

PICTURE AND SOUND:

All fifteen episodes are presented with excellent 1.78:1/1080p/AVC-encoded transfers. There are five, 45-minute episodes on each Blu-ray disc, and the transfers are mostly excellent. Detail is impressive throughout, and The Following appears strikingly sharp, clear and textured. Facial details are impressive, and wide shots dive deep and come back razor-sharp. Colors are often bold and are usually perfectly saturated, and black levels are very strong. There are a few expected irregularities like black crush, digital noise and a bit of softness, but The Following looks great in HD.

The 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio soundtracks that accompany each episode are quite immersive considering they accompany a cable show. Dialogue is crisp and clean, and effects make great use of the surrounds. Shattering glass, gunshots and screams ricochet through the sound field, and ambient effects like grasshoppers, wind and rain wrap the viewer subtly but effectively. The subwoofer is frequently used to support the action scenes, and the soundtrack is nicely separated and weighty. English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles are available.

PACKAGING AND EXTRAS:

Warner Brothers releases The Following in its expanded "combo pack" format that includes all fifteen episodes on three Blu-ray discs, four DVDs and in HD digital copy format via UltraViolet. The discs are housed in an expanded clamshell case, which slides into a lightweight slipbox. A surprising number of extras accompany the series. Warners revives its Maximum Movie Mode but in this case it's From a Dark Place: Maximum Episode Mode (HD) that accompanies the pilot. You get commentary from Williamson and Director/Executive Producer Marcos Siega alongside on-set footage and interviews with the cast and crew that play over the pilot. Disc one also includes eight minutes of Unaired Scenes (HD). On disc two you get The Thrill of Horror: The Creator Behind The Following (13 minutes/HD); some Unaired Scenes (15 minutes/HD); and several short featurettes: The Followers' Den (2 minutes/HD), The Poe Mask (2 minutes/HD), and Free Megan (2 minutes/HD). Disc three packs in The Cult of Joe Carroll: Inside the Followers (18 minutes/HD); The Following Production Chronicles (28 minutes/HD); and more Unaired Scenes (27 minutes/HD). Finally, you get an Audio Commentary for the Finale by Williamson and Siega.

30.10.2014 14:43

Advantages

• "Full nights use"
      • "Fills the room quickly"
      • "Works as a nightlight aswell"

Disadvantages

• "A refill pad only lasts one night"
      • expensive

Works a treat, and worth the price

As my son is forever getting colds, as all babies and toddlers do, we searched around for a product that would help ease his congestion as it always stopped him sleeping. We had tried the home methods of putting a little vicks in water by a radiator but the smell wore off too quickly and the little man would wake up all bunged up again half way through the night.

So when we saw the Calpol Vapour plugin we soon purchased it. It retails at between £6 & £7 and comes with 5 refill pads. It claims to release a steady flow of eucalyptus vapours to aid easy breathing. The plug in is a while sphere, with a slot for the refil pad and vents at the top to let out the vapours. At the bottom of the sphere is a small blue led nightlight that comes on automatically when the room is dark.

To use you simply insert a refill and pop the plug in and within 15 minutes you can really smell the Vicks like vapours coming out. We have been using this now for about 6 months whenever our son had a cold or was bunged up and it works a treat. We stick it on 15 minutes before he goes up to bed and with it on all night he rarely wakes up bunged up. It also seems to help him when he has a cough as well which is always a bonus.

There are only 2 downsides to the product - the refills are expensive - around £5 for 5 and one only lasts one night. Having said that, having our son sleep better which is beneficial for both him and us is worth the price tag. The other downside is that you cannot switch the nightlight off. It comes on when the lights are turned off and theres no on/off option. We found that the LED was just too bright as our son only likes a very soft nightlight and the sharp blue LED is too much. We have got round it by using the plug in befind a chair to stop it shining out across his roon

30.10.2014 14:36

Advantages

• "Targets pain quickly "
      • Effective
      • "Reasonably priced"

Disadvantages

• "None for me "

Effective for the more acute pain

We must all get those times, unfortunately, when plain old paracetamol or ibuprofen just aren't strong enough to cope with the pain. Hopefully, this doesn't happen too often.

I always keep some extra strength painkillers in the home, although I don’t mind which brand BUT I rarely pay a lot for well-known brands of painkillers. I honestly feel that supermarket or chemists own painkillers are just as effective as the much more expensive branded ones.

I have some of these in my handbag at the moment but they are caplets rather than tablets. I also buy tablets as my husband and my son don’t mind taking tablets. I keep these in my medicine store. I prefer caplets or capsules (when possible) personally.

I usually choose to take extra strength pain relief for the treatment of a bad headache or migraine or, if I'm suffering with a particularly bad cold or ache.

Fortunately I don’t need to take extra strength very often but I do find that most headaches are remedied much better with extra strength medication and a combination of active ingredients rather than the normal ones.

Tesco Extra Power Pain Relief tablets are a mixture of three active ingredients. These are:

Paracetamol (200 mg)

Aspirin (300 mg)

Caffeine (45 mg)

*They also contain sorbitol

One or two of these tablets, or caplets, should be swallowed with plain water no more than every four hours if required and NO MORE than six should be taken in a twenty-four hour period.

* They are not recommended for anyone under sixteen years of age.

~~OVERALL~~

I always find that these tablets or caplets work very well. I am sure that they work every bit as well as branded pain relief medication.

I find this form of pain relief to be gentle enough on the stomach, although for some they may not be as easy on the stomach as plain paracetamol, being a combination.

The combination of ingredients works well, in my opinion. I also find that the tablets get to work quickly on the more acute type of pain.

And at £0.55 for sixteen caplets they have to be worth it!

30.10.2014 14:27

Advantages

• "nice smell"
      • "nice bubbles"
      • "solid product from johnsons"
      • "2 in 1"

Disadvantages

• "doesnt lather as a wash very well"

Good bubble bath but want more lather out of a wash

We always use Johnson's products on our little one as we like the tried and trusted name of Johnsons. You know you'll get a product that is gentle on skin but still does the job you want it to. We initially got the 2in1 as it was on promotion at Tesco for £1 a bottle. Normal price is around £3. It comes in a peachy coloured 500 ml bottle, but other sizes are available, with the standard Johnson artwork on front and back.

The 2in1 is designed to be both a bubble bath and a wash so saving you using another product to clean little ones on a flannel or sponge. The 2in1 smells lovely. It seems to have a slight peachy scent unlike any other Johnson's products we have purchased which on the whole seem to have a signature Johnsons scent.

As a bubble bath the product is great. A small amount gives tons of frothy bubbles which is great for our son who loves playing with the bubbles. As a wash it is slightly disappointing as it doesn't seem to work up into a decent lather. When you apply to a sponge or flannel it seems to be more creamy than other washes we have used. Having said that as a wash, despite the lack of lather it does clean very well however and is gentle on baby's skin and non-drying.

I would recommend the 2 in 1 as a good bubble bath, and an ok wash. It produces lots of bubbles in the bath but not much lather as a wash. Good for a space and money saver

• Ocado.com / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.10.2014 14:06

Advantages

• "Ocado magazine"
      • Samples
      • Savings
      • "Add products twelve hours before delivery"
      • "Provides a text service to alert you when delivery is coming"
      • "Great offers"

Disadvantages

• "Items replace not exactly with what you need."
      • "Broken items"

Happy service

We have been shopping with Ocado for over two years and happy with the service they provide. We have seen the changes they have implemented when you make comments and that makes you feel like a valued customer.
      The online choice feels more like a quality food market sometimes than a 'supermarket'. They really support small business and offer a great range of organic and gluten free products.
      When a product is out of stock they have a list of alternatives products to choose from, only downside is when you can't change your order after a certain time due to the cut off they need to pack your items so sometimes they replace your items with for example : Boneless fish for fish with bones. Diced steak for mince steak.
      They have introduced a smart pass for a small cost , the advantages are
      Free delivery
      Save 10% on smart pass products.
      Priority Christmas slots
      Competitions [very good prizes]
      Product samples

The delivery men are very good and just get on with the job. Help you with your bags and even take the previous bags to recycle. They talk you through your receipts if there are any changes.
      The website has a pet store, recipes, the kitchen store, seasonal promotions, offers, promotions introduction to friend discounts.
      I would happily recommend OCADO.

30.10.2014 14:00

Advantages

• "My cat likes to eat them"
      • "They smell pleasing"

Disadvantages

• "There are no disadvantages"

Whiskas chicken sticks

WHAT IS IT?

These are treats or snacks to give to your cat. The flavour I have got is chicken and they are made with 80% of chicken so are not rubbish like some treats I bought for my cats recent that were chicken flavour only and I did not know they had no meat in them until they had been eaten.

WHAT I THINK

I give these sticks only to one of my cats because she is an indoor cat only and the other two go out so sometimes it is just me and her in the house and then I like to treat her to make her feel happy and loved.

She eats these sticks quite slow but I can tell that she is enjoying them. They do not smell very bad to me and I think the smell is a little bit like some chicken soup that you buy in a packet that are powder. They are easy to eat because they are soft even though they look crunchy like a biscuit, you can break pieces off and feed them to your cat one at a time or give your cat the whole stick to play with while they are eating. I give them both ways but my cat likes it best when I break off small pieces because then she sits by my feet purring when she is ready for another piece.

I do not give these every day because I do not give alot of snacks to my cats but when I look for treats I buy a packet of these because I know my cat likes them very much and they will not be wasted.

ANYTHING ELSE

A packet that has got 3 sticks in it costs about £1 only and I think that is value because of how much my cat likes to eat them.

5 Dooyoo Stars.

30.10.2014 13:59

Advantages

• "high dose of vitamin c"

Disadvantages

• "Saccharose Monopalmitate"
      • "artificial sweeteners"

lemon and lime vit c

Review is also on my ciao account

Whilst I am more a believer in eating a well-balanced diet provides all the vitamins and minerals you need I do think that a bit of a boost of this vitamin can help prevent getting colds or makes them much shorter lived. Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin and your body does not store it so you need a supply of it on a daily basis. Whilst the 1000mg may seem a little excessive research indicates that this level is safe.

Pack and cost

The pack is a fairly small tube which has a sealed cap. Inside the cap there is a small amount of a drying agent to prevent the tablets reacting with any moisture in the air. The fizz comes from the reaction between the Sodium Bicarbonate and citric acid in the tablet when it goes into the water.

My current pack is the lemon and lime flavour one. They cost around £2.50 for a tube of 20 one a day tablets. I feel that this price is rather expensive compared to the non-effervescent ones but I do find them a bit more convenient. To take them you simply need to drop one into a glass of water wait for it to fizz and dissolve then drink.

Taking:

Do they taste as described? Well, sort of there is a hint of a lemon and lime taste to it but the taste is, in my opinion, a bit artificial. The initial taste is a bit like those sherbet lemons I could buy in the 80s as a child. Then there is the after taste from the artificial sweeteners giving a slightly bitter chemical after taste to them which lingers for some time. Still it is a case of, as my dad would say, through the teeth and round the gums, watch out stomach here it comes. The fizziness of the drink is nothing really to write home about and I personally find it a little flat a bit like a can of cola that has been left open overnight.

What else is in it?

Well I recognise almost all the ingredients but ‘Saccharose Monopalmitate’ had me a little stumped at first. Well saccharose is a rather redundant scientific word for sugar in particularly sucrose (table sugar) and a palmitate is a fatty acid ester from palmitic acid. Now Palmitic acid is a saturated fatty acid but it will be in the tablets in low amounts. Although why they couldn’t just use the sugar as it is beyond me.

The product is suitable for vegetarians and I gluten free

Review also appears on ciao (edited here due to 500 word limit)

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown