01.09.2014 09:28

Advantages

• "Subtle scent"
      • "Rescues dry or damaged hair"
      • "Mostly natural ingredients"

Disadvantages

Natural, intensive conditioner that won't break the bank

I tend to find that if I keep using the same shampoo and conditioner for too long, my hair stops getting the benefit from it and I need to change to a different product. My hair is prone to being dry, and I was looking for a new, intensive conditioner to get it back into condition. I've had previous good experience with the Naked brand, although I tend to prefer their hand/body creams to their hair products, but decided to give Naked Rescue conditioner a try.

Rescue, as the name suggests, is aimed at those whose hair is already dry or damaged. It's a very thick, white conditioner which looks like it would possibly be difficult to rinse back off, but this hasn't been my experience at all - I just give my hair the normal length of time under the shower and I haven't had any problems rinsing it out.

The conditioner has a very subtle, barely-there fragrance - this isn't one of those products you're going to go on smelling in your hair for the rest of the day. I know some people like their hair products to have a distinctive scent, but I prefer more natural-smelling products and the scent of this one is so delicate it's difficult even to classify it.

Like all products in the Naked range, Rescue conditioner is based on natural ingredients. This conditioner contains olive oil and shea nut butter, which explains why it's an intensive moisturiser - these heavy-duty ingredients would probably be far too much for anyone whose hair was in a normal or oily condition, but as a 'rescue' product they work very well. Naked products don't contain any parabens or SLS, and this conditioner like others in the range is marked '97 per cent natural'.

So does it work? Well, it has done a decent job of taming my very thick hair, which can take a fair bit of conditioning. It hasn't taken a lot of effort either - I'm fairly impatient with hair care and tend to rinse products straight back out, and this hasn't stopped Rescue from working. I like the fact that it conditions without leaving obvious traces in the hair. Naked Rescue conditioner retails for around 4GBP and is sometimes on special offer in Boots. For a nearly all natural, effective conditioner, I feel this is good value.

• LG BP645 / Blu-Ray Player / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      01.09.2014 05:58

Advantages

• "matches all our TV and other equipment really nicely"
      • "Image and Sound quality "
      • "Ease of use"

Disadvantages

• Overpriced

this is the item for you ,if you want a music player for yourself

If you are looking for a 3D Blue Ray player, that renders excellent image and sound, integrates well with the TV (was able to control it from the TV's remote with no setup required when connected via HDMI cable) , special , it very lightweight, this is the item for you ,if you want a music player for yourself

With that in mind, I must say that if you have a TV capable of 3D viewing, then this Blu-ray 3D player should make your home viewing system complete. I just plugged it in and after it booted it's software, I was presented with an easy to use menu. I was treated to an evening almost as satisfying as that night when I first saw this movie in the theater! The ONLY complaint is the general complaint about the current home 3D movie experience.

I thought it might be a rip-off getting this blu-ray player for one-hundred dollars. But, I say this is a great blu-ray player, dont let the price throw you off. This blu-ray player works great with standard discs and blu-ray's, brings out things wonderfully. Great product!

My own TV has pretty good 'Net connection software and services, so there's no need to duplicate those with my Blu-ray player!

First off, I'd like to 'remind' potential buyers that this player does not have wireless connectivity and thus no "services" software, like for using Netflix, etc. But "that's exactly why i bought it"

Although its price a little high .

31.08.2014 23:28

Advantages

• "Easy to apply"
      • "Nice colour"

Disadvantages

• "Takes longer than 60 seconds to dry"
      • "Doesn't last"

Not the best nail polish on the market

I had been looking for a particular colour of nail polish for a while, and when I saw this Rimmel colour for £1 in B&M, I thought I would give the polish a go. I had been looking for a particular colour rather than going by the brand but I still have high expectations for the nail polish.

The Polish

Each polish in this range comes with an XpressTM brush, a wider brush which is designed for easy application. The aim is that you only need one stroke to cover the whole nail, but I find that some nails I need a few strokes. It is slightly quicker than some traditional polishes, but not that much faster in my opinion.

This polish dries in less than 60 seconds, and this does seem to be the case with the first coat. However, I needed two coats to get the colour to pop, and I found that the second coat took longer and a few minutes later, were still slightly tacky to the touch.

I found the polish was quite thin, particularly compared to some others I have in my collection, and the first coat did go on streaky. Thankfully the second coat was more successful colour wise, but even then, there were a few places that I could have done with another coat, particularly on my thumb nails.

I did wonder if it was maybe my particular polish but it seems that in reading other reviews, this is a common complaint in relation to this polish.

I found that this isn't a long lasting polish, although I know that there is nothing on the packaging to suggest that it is. I noticed a few small chips the next day after applying the polish, and by day three, there were so many chips that I had to remove the polish.

While the polish is fairly easy to remove, I found that there were some stubborn spots left, and my nails seemed to have a slight blue tinge, no matter how hard I tried to remove it. I would definitely recommend a base coat if you are planning on wearing this polish often.

My thoughts

I wouldn't be in a hurry to buy this polish again, even though there are some nice colours in the range. I found that while the polish was okay, it wasn't quite what it promised on the packaging. It is a disappointing polish, which doesn't quite live up to the claims that are on the packaging, and while it's not unique in this, I think that the RRP of almost £4 is a little expensive for a polish that only seems to last a day and needs at least 2 – 3 coats to get the result I want.

Price and availability

Rimmel nail polishes can also be bought from Boots, Superdrug and other chemists, supermarkets, and as I stated above, discount stores such as B&M. Prices range from £1 to £3.69 in Boots.

31.08.2014 22:48

Advantages

• "Great gloss"

Shimmer lips

I love Bobbi Brown cosmetics but I can't always afford their products as they are quite pricey. However, their shimmer lip glosses are something I can make an exception for as they are so flattering on my lips and make me look great so I will always purchase and use these.

Bobbi Brown say, "

Bobbi's Shimmer Lip Gloss offers beautiful, non-sticky shine with a touch of iridescence and is perfect on its own or over your favourite Lipstick. Formulated with Aloe Extract to soothe and soften lips; Vitamins C and E for anti-oxidant protection; and Jojoba and Avocado Oils to moisturise lips."

I just prefer to use this lip gloss on its own as they have different colours that are nice and subtle and in my opinion do not need to be layered over another colour of lipstick. There are five different colours that Bobbi brown offer, Kir sugar, lilac sugar, rose sugar, ruby sugar and spun gold, all very different colours but beautiful in their own way. My favourite is spun gold which is a goldish pink colour and when applied gives my lips a subtle lightish pink hue with a hint of gold and some sparkle and keeps them looking sexy and stylish but not too over the top.

The lip gloss comes in a see through tube with Bobbi browns signature writing on the side. I like the fact that the tube is see through so you can see what colour lip gloss you have inside. The top unscrews and becomes a wand with which you apply the lip gloss. At the end of the wand is a little sponge applicator which holds a nice amount of the gloss in it so when you apply it to your lips you get a really nice transfer of colour. The sponge applicator makes the gloss go on really softly and evenly and doesn't leave any lines or patches on your lips. The gloss is a tiny bit sticky but I quite like that as it holds onto my lips well and makes them look shiny and pretty. A tube costs £18.50 so yes, a bit pricey but well worth it in my opinion.

31.08.2014 22:24

Advantages

• "Still going after 10 years"
      • "Works well"
      • "Excellent price"

Disadvantages

An excellent hob at a great price

The hob measures 40cm x 60cm which I think is a standard size, it is made from stainless steel. Down the side of the cooker are the control knobs, these are easy to turn, the more you turn them, the lower the output of heat. Around the side of each know is a small diagram of the hob with the ring you are controlling highlighted in bold so you know which one you are turning on. Also down the side if the automatic ignition, so to operate the hob simply turn the knob of the hob you want and press the ignition button.

One of the main reasons why I wanted a gas hob was that I felt I had better control over the temperature that I was cooking something at, for example it is much easier to turn the gas up or down (normally down for me as I tend to cook everything on a high heat and end up burning it, hence why I am not allowed to cook much). I find that all the rings before really well, I like with a gas hob that you can easily see if you have left one of the rings on from a distance too.

I find that the rings and pan rack cool down really quickly after use too, which is a bonus when you have got little ones around (although even at the age of 6, I keep her out of the kitchen).

When it comes to cleaning, I find it cleans quite well, just a spray of cleaning product and then wipe over with a damp cloth. The buttons which operate each ring are completely removable so when I am giving the hob a clean, I just pop these off to clean underneath.

The pan stands are made from cast iron and are black in colour, these can be a little trickier to clean, as any spillages to seem to get ‘cooked on’ however they fit perfectly into my dishwasher and come up like new.

Based on the age of the product, it is starting to show a few signs of wear and tear, the black markings around the dials which operate each hob have started to fade and the ignition no longer works, I wasn’t too concerned about this, we always have a lighter in the kitchen drawer for candles so we just use this instead. I don’t think this issue is just for Baumatic, I always remember my mum using a lighter when we lived at home (and to be honest, I think it could be easily fixed too).

31.08.2014 22:18

Advantages

• "graphics are amazing"
      • multiplayer
      • "season pass gives you access to other features"
      • "online dlc packs"
      • "map dynamics"

Disadvantages

• violence
      • "bad language"
      • "online hackers"

Worth a try if you are a call of duty fan!

My son absolutely loves this game as he and his mates can play online and join in on multiplayer. Therefore I have used him for the purposes of this review to give me his honest opinion. The first thing that impressed him was the quality of the graphics. Even I must admit they looked amazing. The language and violence however was another matter and I wasnt as impressed with that. Still these games are very popular and this one he played until he completed the story.The game features different dynamic map's which have hiding spots for tactical shoot outs. As my son puts it the games basic aim is to "run around and shoot people". This time there is also the bonus added excitement of shooting aliens in a whole new game mode called extinction. One thing that frustrated my son is the fact that the guns and weapons at the beginning of the game are to weak and do little damage but as you level up they increase the damage done. This made it unfair when starting out in the game as a rookie as there were plenty of others online who were already levelled up and playing with far more powerful weapons.
      In terms of online game play there is the opportunity to purchase a season pass in addition to the game which gives you access to digital content or dlc packs. You also get a team leader pack which gives you a ghosts mask and suit and 20 squad points.
      Although ghosts is a good game my son still prefers his modern warfare 3 game and will play that instead.

31.08.2014 22:13

Advantages

• mobility
      • stamina
      • power

Disadvantages

• "the price"

De walls will be drilled into easily with Dewalt drill

It is shaped like all other drills, gun shaped, with the battery at the bottom of the handle. This battery slots in to place and clip locks there, making is safe and secure.
      There's the trigger which is at the top of the handle, with the reverse/forward slider button being just behind it. This button slides from one side to the other.
      On the top there is the gear shift slider button for changing the gear pressure, which comes in handy for the hammer function.
      On the very front there is the chuck itself, which has the torque setting ring just behind it, with a slight gap between the chuck and the drill itself. This is to allow the hammer action to have somewhere to go.
      The chuck is the more modern keyless one, which means that it can be tightened/loosened by hand. Grab the chuck cover and turn, the brake locks in place after a bit of a turn and once it does the sleeve turns around very easily.
      The last thing to mention is the little gap just in front of the battery housing, this is to take the free double headed screwdriver bit that comes with this drill. This bit clips in place and stays there until you need it.

This has got the mobility of the cordless drill whilst having the power to stamina of a corded drill, with the batteries managing to last for an extraordinary long time.
      The handle makes holding it a pleasure, in the drill world, which means that I can use it for a long time without it causing my palms any troubles at all.
      The bit changing is so simple to use, even with one hand, as the brakes of the unit lock the back section of the chuck in place when you turn the front ring. The torque settings are great for screwing into material without damaging anything.

The price of this drill is about £150 - £200, which sounds a heck of a lot of money for a drill but this is Dewalt and with that name on it you know it's going to be good, if not great. Which it is.

To be honest, if I had the money I would buy a couple of these as they are not only powerful and mobile their batteries have brilliant life span, which can not be said for other drill batteries.
      Sadly though, as these black and yellow workers cost a couple of hundred quid each I can't afford it. But, as I have a rather fine back up drill and driver machine I can hang fire in buying another Dewalt.

• Carlsberg / Beer / Cider / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      31.08.2014 22:08

Advantages

• "nice when chilled"

Disadvantages

• "bit gassy"

Hit or Miss

Carlsberg was founded in 1847 by J.C Jacobsen named after his son and the Danish word for hill bjerg. He was sure after having his first bottle of lager that it would be a hit and experimented with beer styles until finding the right one. Once he was happy, he then opened the famous Carlsberg brewery. A fire burned down most of the factory in 1867 but with advances in technology this may have done them a favour as they were able to rebuild a new factory.

When opening the can of Carlsberg, it instantly smells really strongly of lager which is hard to explain and it has that typical lager colour that sort of golden liquid. At first when taking a sip it does hit you as that strong brewed taste which is the malted barley but once it goes down you have that after taste in your mouth which isn't the nicest and it is quite a gassy drink. I think it is alright the odd one but I wouldn't go drinking a lot or it would just make me feel a bit ill as it is more of a man's drink.

I would say Carlsberg is best enjoyed on a day at the pub or after a day at work as it is quite relaxing to go down. Now, in terms of nutritional information in Carlsberg there are 32 calories ber 100ml, 2g of carbohydrates and traces of fat and no fibre at all. It isn't the healthiest drink and I do find if I get on drinking this again then I do feel round the stomach area I start to put on weight again as it is not good to be drinking a lot of this.

Carlsberg comes in bottles as well as cans and on draught and it always has that smooth but crisp taste to it. It is one of those drinks that I think you either love or hate which is like a lot of alcoholic drinks these days. I do like this drink from time to time but I don't know if I'd say it was my favourite but this is a woman's opinion whereas I know a lot of men who love this drink and are very loyal to the brand. It is more of a drink I have to be in the mood for to really enjoy it.

If you want to buy Carlsberg then you can buy it 4 x 440ml cans like I have for £3.79 or a box of 20 for £15 which is quite a price difference. There is a promotion on a Tesco to buy 2 x boxes of 15 x 440ml cans for £20 which is very cheap. There is usually an offer on Carlsberg in most supermarkets, you just need to keep an eye out.

The official Carlsberg website at http://www.carlsberg.co.uk has a lot of useful information on it.

31.08.2014 21:52

Advantages

• "Includes footmuff and rain cover"
      • "Flexible settings for different development stages"

Disadvantages

• "Large even when collapsed so need a large car boot!"
      • "Quite heavy"

A flexible pram option which will see you through the first couple of years.

I was very pleased with our choice of the Silver Cross Linear Freeway. It was used on a daily basis for 2 years and still looks as good as new!

In terms of spec, the model is made up of a chassis with a seat which fixes on top which makes it easier for fitting in the car boot. It is not a small pram by any means so you do need a sizeable boot but anything you feel you might loose in bulk and weight, you definitely gain in durability and sturdiness!

We used this pram from when our little boy was a newborn right through to about the 2 year old mark. At this point he was too long for the cosy toes / footmuff but we could still have used it as a pushchair and just added a blanket for warmth.

I loved the variety of settings this pram offered. For little newborns the pram section lies completely flat and has a lovely white, padded lining. Our little boy quite quickly outgrew this but the other lining is just as nice. When they are older and you want them to sit up, the pram can be set to face you which is nicer (and according to recent articles much better for baby's development) for a tiny one. There is a 3 point harness which I've always found reliable. When your little one gets older and nosier about the world around them, the seat section can easily be turned to face away from you so they can see a bit of the world. At all of these settings I found it really easy to adjust the back rest from lying down to sitting at various angles.

When we bought this it came with the newborn liner, cosy toes / footmuff and a raincover. This was great as with many other models/ brands these were expensive extras so definitely a bonus.

The basket underneath is a good size unlike many others I looked at when researching our options. The front wheels also lock on straight forward or can be set to a swivel setting which personally I found much easier when out and about.

This was a great pram for us though we did buy a cheap umbrella buggy one our son was 1.5 years as this was easier and quicker and smaller for being in a city or running round the shops. The Silver Cross though did a great job when at home in our town where it's been expected to tackle pavements, bridges and grassy hilled parks!

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      31.08.2014 20:52

Advantages

• "Great specs for the price"
      • "Great service"
      • "Fast build time"

Disadvantages

Fantastic service

Great laptop delivered pretty fast. Very happy with my purchase

31.08.2014 20:23

Advantages

• "Good for holidays"

Disadvantages

• "Expensive "
      • "Very oily and greasy"

Tiny Quickie wipes

I have used Quickies eye make up remover pads on three occasions, and all three times it was because I was on holiday and I bought them simply because it was more convenient than having to take separate lotion and cotton wool with me. I don’t use these all the time, only for convenience.

They are fine as a short tem measure but actually, at £2.19 for only 20 very small wipes (one for each eye) it actually can work out very expensive if you are going to use these all the time. These wipes come in a small navy blue plastic round shaped pot with a press down and click lid. The packaging is good and the wipes never dry out.

On the negative side, they are very small, and though I say one wipe for each eye, there have been occasions where I have had to use two as they are very small. They are not that great to use, either, as they tens to be really quite oily and they leave my vision slightly blurred after I have used them and it takes me quite a while for all of the oil to disperse.

To me, they actually look just like those Quickie nail polish remover wipes (except they don't pong and they come in a different coloured pot). Each little wipe is stacked inside the tub, one wipe on top of another. They are gentle on the eye and not harsh and they don't irritate.

They smell pleasant and fresh and they do an ok job of removing all make up (including waterproof mascara). As I say though, I really don’t think I would choose to use these on a longer term basis though they are great for short term use and really handy to pack in you luggage if you’re going away.

• Cadbury Double Decker / Chocolate / 6 Readings / 6 Ratings
      31.08.2014 19:52

Advantages

• "Nice bar of chocolate"

Disadvantages

• Calories
      • "Very chewy"

A lovely bar from Cadbury's

Growing up, this was my favourite bar of chocolate, and I recently bought a pack of 3 for £1, which I thought was great value. I have fond memories of these bars from when I was younger and wanted to see if they were what I remembered.

The bar

When you unwrap the bar, you see something that is about 5 inches long and an inch thick, covered in slightly rippled milk chocolate. When you unwrap the bar, you get the sweet Cadbury's chocolate smell, and there is also a slight nougat smell as well. The overall scent is one of something sweet and satisfying.

Growing up, I used to eat the nougat first, and then eat the cereal layer, but I decided to take a bite of both bits together. You get a crunchy, yet chewy mouthful. I then decided to eat it the way I used to growing up – and eat each section separately. The nougat by itself is quite tasteless, but very chewy, and the crispies layer is very sweet yet crunchy. It is definitely my favourite of the two layers, although I think that when you eat both together, you get something that is sweet, yet crunchy and chewy.

My thoughts

I do like these bars, although it's not a bar that I often buy. It is a perfect combination of crispiness and chewyness although after eating one, my jaw can feel slightly sore with the chewing. It's also not a bar that you can hurry eating, as you have to take small bites to fit it all in your mouth, so it is a satisfying eat as well as being tasty.

Sometimes I make the mistake of putting these in the fridge, as I do like chilled chocolate. However, it also hardens the nougat, and makes it very painful to eat initially, so I wouldn't recommend chilling this bar, even though it does improve the the chocolate and the crispies layer.

Price and Availability

I have seen these on offer in various shops recently, with packs of three or four for £1. A single bar costs around 60p – 70p from most shops and supermarkets. You can also get a duo bar if you want something more substantial, and these cost around 15p extra.

Ingredients are:
      Nougat (36%) (Glucose syrup, Sugar, Glucose-fructose syrup, Vegetable oil, Fat-reduced cocoa, Dried egg white, Flavourings, Salt), Milk chocolate (Sugar, Dried whole milk, Cocoa mass, Cocoa butter, Dried whey, Vegetable fat, Emulsifier (E442), Flavourings), Sugar, Crispy cereal (5.5%) (Wheat flour, Sugar, Anti-caking agent (Calcium carbonate), Barley malt syrup, Salt, Emulsifiers (E471, Soya lecithin), Raising agent (Ammonium bicarbonate), Vegetable oil), Vegetable fat, Dried whole milk, Fat-reduced cocoa, Emulsifier (E442), Flavouring.
      For those wondering about allergies, these cars contain milk, egg, wheat, gluten, soya and may contain peanuts or other nuts.

Nutritional information per bar

Calories 250kcal
      Sugars 30.0g
      Fat 9.9g
      Saturates 6.6g

31.08.2014 18:45

Advantages

Disadvantages

Superb boots - perfect for riding or yard work, worth the price.

I am on my second pair of these boots, and while they are expensive, I feel they are worth every penny. I bought my first pair 4 years ago as a present to myself when I graduated University, knowing I would be on my feet all day in my new job as a vet. I went and tried on several different pairs of boots, including these and the 'cheaper' Ariat Heritage boots. The difference in the comfort of these boots compared to other boots I tried was obvious even just trying them on in the shop. My extravagance has paid off since, as I have worn these boots every day at work ever since, and can walk around for 14-16 hours a day and still feel comfortable on my feet. They are also good for use in all weathers, cool in summer but still able to keep my feet warm in winter unlike other short leather riding boots. My first pair, while a bit battered, are still being used for work everyday with no sign of falling apart yet. I have since bought another pair to keep spare for when my current pair wear out and to wear 'for best'. I didn't need to wear-in the new pair, just put them on and they were instantly as comfortable as my other pair. I am a big fan of Ariat in general but these boots are my absolute favourite - I am not the sort of person to spend huge amounts of money on shoes/clothes but I will continue to pay the extra to enjoy the comfort and style that these boots give.

31.08.2014 18:33

Advantages

Disadvantages

No noticeable difference to other, less expensive, shampoos.

I bought this shampoo as I was looking for a product to improve my hair condition. Having moved to the USA from England at the start of the year, I have found my hair has really struggled with the constant high humidity and become dry and frizzy. Even though I have highlights my hair has always been in good condition therefore I was looking for a shampoo that would make my hair less straw-like. I had heard good things about Moroccan Oil products and this was on offer at Boots so thought I'd try it out. While it has not made my hair any worse, I have been a little disappointed by this brand. All of my friends who use Moroccan oil products talk about how nice their hair smells, yet I have found this shampoo really doesn't have that much smell to it and certainly doesn't leave my hair smelling as lovely as I was hoping. My hair condition itself I would say is unchanged - I see no difference compared to when I have used other, less expensive products. Another issue I have is the consistency, which is almost jelly-like; this would be fine, except for I have found that it tends to just fall off my hair if I am not very careful when applying it, which given how expensive it is is somewhat of a waste. While I am happy enough to keep using the bottle I have bought, I think I will be looking for a different brand of moroccan oil shampoo for my next purchase.

• Yellowstone Camping Shower / Camping / 7 Readings / 6 Ratings
      31.08.2014 18:03

Advantages

• "Easy to transport"
      • "Really does heat water"

Disadvantages

• "Needs consistent sun for best results"
      • "Doesn't retain heat"

A handy product for summer camping

My boyfriend and I like to go camping off the beaten track. So the Yellowstone solar/camping shower is used as a extra source of hot water. It only cost 5GBP in Wilko.

A solar shower is basically a large bag of thick black pvc. You fill it with cold water, and lay it in the sun for a number of hours to heat. Assembly involves putting in a metal pole adjacent to the shower hanger - to reinforce it as the shower has a 20l capacity and it is easy to underestimate just how heavy that is when full. It folds down relatively flat with patience which is useful if you are backpacking. It isn't heavy when empty either.

Once filled the bag is laid flat somewhere sunny. Best results come from laying it on a concrete path if you find one! A pebbly beach is also excellent but make sure there's nothing sharp about.

On the shower there is a guide which suggests what temperatures the shower can reach on a sunny day of 70 degrees Fahrenheit EG, the heating time is given as 3 hours for water at 105 degrees F. You're warned that the shower can reach temperatures exceeding 120 degrees so you need to test the water temp before use. Here's how it works in practice. Recently, the air temp was 84F. After an hour laid on grass, the water was luke warm. After three it was hot enough for me to happily wash with. For really hot water, I prefer to leave the shower in the sun all day but this only works if you make sure it actually stays there and doesn't get shady. I've never found the water to be scalding but a pat of the outside of the shower doesn't give an accurate reflection to how warm the water actually is inside, so be careful. The main problem is that the water doesn't stay warm for long when the sun goes in. You can't heat water in the morning and expect to have hot water in the evening if it's a cloudy afternoon. The 20l capacity is enough for me to actually have a proper shower but you can't compare it to the experience of using one at home. The water flow is steady but not exactly powerful. The shower head is modestly sized so the water at least lasts well. The other thing to consider is you will need somewhere sturdy to hang it up in order to use it as intended, although we have improvised and let the water flow out in to a bucket.

This is cheap and does heat water but it also has significant limitations. The water won't stay hot for long, it doesn't work much at all when the day is overcast, and the water flow is modest. But overall it's worth a try.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown