• Hills Canine DD Duck & Rice / Dog Accessory / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      25.10.2014 12:23

Advantages

• "Works like a charm"

Disadvantages

• None

Hills Canine DD Duck & Rice-It really works as they claim it does

My dog as many, at least once in a lifetime developed a food allergy. It really is not that uncommon for your pouch to lose some fur and scratch more than comfortable times. My dog developed such bald itchy spots a few months back, and when I went to the vet he immediately knew it was food related, I too had my thoughts on that before coming to the vet check. The reason of this is usually some bad food that he eats one too many. I don't feed my dog bad quality food, never did and never will. Although this might be a cause effect of bad food, my dog developed it because of the variety of food I feed him, some of witch not made for doggies.

Raw meat did some damage as I fed him too often and caught the raw food twice a week, the problem was I could not resist his big yellow cute eyes, he would come up at me while eating snacks, chips, some junk food including my usual meals, and I could not resist and just gave in to his puppy charms.

Introduction

Hill's DD Prescription Diet Canine Duck & Rice - clinical nutrition especially formulated to help your dog with a variety of skin conditions and digestive discomfort due to food allergies. It comes in a 12 kg bag and I paid about £100 for 2 bags.
      Ingredients:
      Ground rice, duck meal, animal fat, hydrolysed chicken (low molecular weight), vegetable oil, cellulose, fish oil, potassium chloride, salt, potassium citrate, DL-methionine, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamins and trace elements. Contains EU approved antioxidant(so It doesn't contain any nasty things.)

Talk with you vet about how much to feed him, mine was older than 12 months and weigh about 27 Kg and I fed him 4 cups.

My personal review

It was very, very good. I really have nothing bad to say about it, the moment that happened and it was prescribed to him, his fur grow back, in a week you could really see it and the itching stopped. The taste must of been amazing too, he eat it like crazy and loves it. It is on the expensive side, but you SHOULD NOT spare expense when it comes to your pet's well being, you are responsible for his good health.

Comments

Login or register to add comments
    • More +
      25.10.2014 11:46

Advantages

• "provides near on instant relief"

Disadvantages

• "only intended as temporary "

fantastic temporary tooth filling

The safe and sound temporary tooth fill kit is a great way to fill a tooth if you cannot get into the dentist for a while. If you read my reviews, you will already know of my unfortunate incident with an aniseed ball, where I bit into one and broke my tooth and without one of these pieces of kit, I would not have managed to wait for the dental appointment!

The tooth filling kit is very easy to use, and has instructions on how to use it. You simply take off the packaging, and use the syringe device to squeeze the Zinc oxide based material into the broken tooth, or the tooth that needs to be filled. Once in, you simply leave it to harden, and it provides relief if your nerve is exposed, which believe me is incredibly painful when trying to eat around that area.

The kit is only intended for temporary relief, and is not meant to be left in the mouth for longer than 28 days, it is intended to get you through until you can get it filled properly. I actually would not have coped without this, and it is fairly cheap considering the brilliant effect it has. One packet has enough material in it to fill up to ten teeth, although most people will only buy the product to fill one. Depending on where you get this from, it wont harm your wallet, if you buy from Amazon, it costs only £3.49 including free delivery, however if you buy from a pharmacy you can expect to pay anything up to £10 for it, so the difference is quite big.

Overall, if your suffering from a broken tooth, or a tooth that needs filling and you cannot get into a dentist for a while, this will be the best feq quid you will ever spend. I combined this with using Orajel, which is applied directly too the area, and the pain was much easier to manage!

Comments

• Soap & Glory Shower Puff / Bath & Shower / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      25.10.2014 11:38

Advantages

• "None Really"

Disadvantages

• "Falls Apart Quickly"
      • "Too Big to Use Easily"

Not Worth the Price

I have always bought the 99p shower puffs from superdrug, but during a Boots shopping session a couple of months ago I decided to pick up this. I have been trying more and more Soap and Glory products and this was just one in a long line.

First of all this is HUGE. It is three times the size of any other similar products I have tried. I thought this would make it easier to use. It did not. As you know when you shower you have to get into certain nooks and crannies. Due to the size of this it is almost impossible and takes an awful lot of manouvering! This meant by shower time was upped all day - when I am out of the house from 6.30am until 7pm is something I really do not have time for.

I almost found myself wishing it would get to that stage, where it has started to unravel, just so it was easier to use. Considering the price of the product, it did not take too long to get there. About ten days after I started to use it it began to unravel, only a few days after that it was totally unusable. For a product of this price it was unacceptable.

It did hold products quite well, but most of the cheaper versions do. To pay the price for this one is not required.

This retails for around £3 in Boots. Due to the problems I had with it, I would advise to just buy three of the really cheap ones in its place.

Comments

• Colgate Sensitive Whitening / Oral Care / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      25.10.2014 11:28

Advantages

• "excellent sensitive relief"

Disadvantages

• none

BRILLIANT relief for sensitive teeth!

If you are anything like I am, and suffer from sensitive teeth, then you will already know how frustrating it can be not being able to eat or drink your favorite things because your teeth hurt that much that you cannot enjoy them! The solution is this excellent toothpaste!

Colgate sensitive was recommended to me by my mother, after telling her one day that my teeth were that sensitive I could not even eat an ice cream!! Immediately after being told how good this toothpaste was, i went and bought some from the local shop. The toothpaste was much more expensive than I had expected, but buying it from a local shop I expected to pay a little more, it was £3.29, which I thought was fairly high, but it is available from ASDA or other supermarkets for just two pounds a tube.
      I used the product before bed, and when I got up, and it truly is remarkable how well this worked for me. It has a great minty taste to it, which is not overpowering like some of the toothpastes available, and it does not burn your mouth or tongue. The tube is 75ml, but it still tends to last around a month if you are using a normal pea sized amount when you brush. The product also claims to have a whitening effect, but I am yet to see this, maybe it is just me , but the only reason i tried this toothpaste was for the sensitive protection side of things!

The tube itself is white in color, with a tinted yellow background. It is a great design I think, and the information on the tube is to a minimum but is effective. I would recommend anyone suffering with sensitive teeth to give this product a go, I can now eat ice cream and drink very cold drinks without any pain at all, which is lovely on a summers day when your too hot! I cannot actually believe how well it worked, and after only a couple of uses too! I would gladly pay £5 a tube just for the excellent relief this product provides!

Comments

• Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream / Medicine / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      25.10.2014 11:26

Advantages

• "miracle cream"

Disadvantages

• none

Great cream for everything

Sudocrem is one of those products that fast became a household name, simply because of its hundreds of uses. We have used Sudocrem for years, for all sorts of reasons, and here is my review of it.

Sudcrem started off back in 1931, where Thomas Smith a Professor of Pharmacy, developed a unique cream that was used to treat a whole bunch of medical problems. By the 1940's, his cream had become so popular that he had to relocate to a bigger factory to create the amount of products that he needed. To this day, the product has stood the test of time and is used by millions of people across the world, making it one of the most successful medical creams ever,
      We have being using this cream since I can remember, it comes in handy for day to day needs, especially for our child as it is great for nappy rash and preventing soreness. The product is also used for:

Eczema
      Surface wounds
      Minor burns
      Sunburn
      Chilblains
      bed sores
      cuts and scrapes
      And a whole range of other problems. Sudocrem is very easily absorbed into the skin, simply put on a small amount wherever the problem may be, and rub it in until it is gone. I suggest using a minimal amount as using too much can make your skin become greasy.

All in all Sudocrem is an excellent household product, that should be found in all home first aid kits. The product is only about a pound from most pharmacies and supermarkets, and one small 60 gram tub can last you months. The product has a long shelf life too, and is around three years before it expires, so you do not need to worry about it going off either. An essential product to keep in the house!

Comments

• Nikon D90 Body / Digital Camera / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      More +
      25.10.2014 10:34
      Not Helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "GOOD DESIGN"

Disadvantages

• NONE

superb camera

the Nikon d90,, it's a terrific new camera that comes with the kit lens oven 18 2105 VR Nikkor image stabilized lens and when you look at the camera it it's a really comfortable shape a comfortable design,very logically control layout on the back to the camera it's got to be a beautiful three inch high quality monitor on it with 920,000K resolution.
      it's really comforting to know that we can on the screen is a pretty accurate representation of what you're getting when you should the picture on the left side of the camera you've got a a delete button.this is the trash can at universal symbol the lead and let's face it after all some time to take a picture you might not like the picture for whatever reason,you want to give me that picture is the playback button.
      you've got a menu button, if press that button , you can just see how beautiful that LCD screen is right now I'm set to the custom setting menu and if you go through the custom
      setting menu you've got just the whole host the features from how to control your focus modes on the camera,it just seems very typical like on fashion we designate focusing features on with the collar this is be yellow and metering so we have those beaches there and then we go into a different setting which is represented by different colors, and it's very logically laid out.

You will see that the white balance is also a question mark and when you press the question mark,you have a really like a mini instruction manual on the camera ,it shows you just about every aspect of what you're going to do and that's really important because these cameras have a lot a lot of features,and you don't always use all these features and you forget you don't have your instruction book with you , so while you're out the fielder taking pictures you want to do what a multiple exposure for instance,and you know remember how to do it, you go to the multiple exposure setting,and then you hit the question mark and it tells you exactly what to do,so a great convenience features a great way to help you while you're out taking pictures.

Comments

• Guinea Pig / Pet / Animal / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      More +
      25.10.2014 10:04
      Not Helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "good and cute pets"

Disadvantages

• none

love the cute pets

Guinea pigs frequently squeak with delight when their owners enter a room. So how can you resist such cute pets?

Before you bring your guinea pig house, do a little research in books and magazines as well as online. Guinea pigs want more care and attention than you could want.

Guinea pigs are social animals--they'd much rather live with another guinea pig or two than by themselves. If you desire your small squeaker to be the most joyful, get her a friend.

Female guinea pigs can generally reside comfortably. Male guinea pigs must be from the exact same litter to reduce fighting and grumpiness. And since guinea pig neutering isn't broadly unavailable, don't keep males and females in the same pen.

Guinea pigs want a lot of room to run around. One guinea pig wants at least four square feet of space-- but the roomier, the better.

Do not keep them in wire- bottomed cages. Instead, use cages with solid bottoms, and line the cage or pencil with newspaper topped with lots of hay, shredded paper, or recycled pellet-kind bedding.

A guinea pig's main food source must be fresh, high-quality timothy hay. Feed your piggies as much hay as they'll eat--they need the fiber, and munching on hay is the best method to help keep their teeth from growing too long.

Use pellets that are fresh, as vitamin C do not replace rabbit pellets, which aren't the same thing, and breaks down.

Tip
      Many guinea pigs think Vitamin C pills really are a treat. Give your piggies a quarter of a tablet once a week, or scatter a crushed pill above their food.

Guinea pigs should additionally have a handful of varied greens and vegetables each day. Supply those high in vitamin C dandelion greens, and strips of red pepper.

Try coffee cans that are empty, shoeboxes overturned flowerpots, and with holes cut in them. Guinea pigs not especially nimble--offer them balls and low ramps for exercise while they like to play.

Let them run around in a space that is free of wires along with other dangers --you don't want them nibbling on your own computer cords!

Many guinea pigs like to be brushed. Longhaired guinea pigs ought to be brushed every day.

Call a small-animal veterinarian if your guinea pigs are coughing or sneezing, have diarrhea, or appear lethargic. A happy, healthy guinea pig can live for up to 10 years, so with good care your little buddy will be around for a nice number of years.

Comments

• Sony XPERIA T / Smartphone / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      More +
      25.10.2014 08:43
      Not Helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "good design"

Disadvantages

• none

a standard phone for your daily use

There’s been lots of excitement about the latest addition to the Xperia family for ages,and last month we were lucky enough to grab a brief hands-on with said handset, the Sony Xperia T.
      With massive multimedia capabilities and a suped-up screen the Xperia T looked
      pretty darn good at first glance, but will the new Sony flagship have what it takes to tee off an era of dominance in the mobile market?
      The first thing you’ll notice about the Xperia T is the familiar Sony design elements,borrowing heavily from the Xperia Arc S in terms of curves and edges. The rear has that nice ergonomic bend to it synonymous with the aforementioned device whilst the sides are smooth and sleek. Unfortunately it also follows Sony’s irksome trend of placing all three tactile buttons on the same side, but they’re fairly easy to distinguish and won’t cause you too much trouble. An expansive 4.6-inch display dominates the front of device and this sits nicely amongst all those lovely the tapered edges. Whilst some might feel the lip around the screen is a bit unsightly, it means that the screen does use every spare millimetre of the front facia, something that shows consideration and thought.
      However ,we are a little bit dubious about the matte-black coating and
      whether it’ll stand up against the rigours of the modern pocket. The smooth finish could well turn into a scratch-fest, a shame considering it looks pretty cool.
      The Xperia T runs Android Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box, a pleasing step up compared to the Gingerbread-toting Xperia S. Like its predecessor the interface is tidy if not a little basic, and runs smoothly thanks to the power of a 1.5GHz dual-core processor.
      Besides the OS upgrade very little seems to have changed and the popular Timescape function,a tidy place to store your social feeds and contacts, remains along with a host of customisable widgets such as weather and Books available at a tap’s notice. Such familiarity will no doubt thrill existing Sony fans, but may leave newcomers a little disappointed.
      It’s not until you get to multimedia that the Xperia T really finds its stride. A hefty
      13MP camera is capable of taking some ace images, as well as boasting unprecedented
      manual ISO and exposure settings. Whilst you’re unlikely to get the level of customisation
      that you would from an SLR, for a phone it’s a really great touch.
      But when it comes to movie playback Sony really has it down to a tee, and this Xperia is no
      exception. Thanks to the 4.6-inch HD display offering and with the assistance of the Mobile
      Bravia Engine, videos will blow you away. Whether its watching something you’ve captured
      with the 1080p video recorder or enjoying a movie, there’s no way you can be disappointed
      with the clear visuals and intense detail.
      Audio playback also gets an upgrade thanks to what Sony calls “soul-shaking clarity”.
      With the Walkman feature back in the game users can customise their sound experience with a series of enhancements that can also be enjoyed through headphones. It even comes with an equalizer so you can set your own audio preferences, so you get your music sounding how you want it.
      If you’re a bit of a gamer you’re going to be very well looked after with the Xperia T. As the device is Playstation Certified,this means that all manner of top recognisable PlayStation titles are available.
      Sony’s Smart Tags, first making an appearance with the Xperia S, will also feature heavily and allow users to set pre-existing rules for integration with peripherals.
      When it comes down to it ,the Xperia T is a solid if slightly unspectacular addition to the Sony range. With impressive multimedia capabilities and a wow-inducing display, it makes bold threats on the existing smartphone pack but fails to fully execute them thanks to some slight niggles over the design and ingenuity of the device. But, if you’re a Sony fan and are after an upgrade, you really can’t go wrong with a smartphone that makes multimedia its special-tee.

Comments

• Cien Cream Hand Soap / Soaps / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      More +
      25.10.2014 08:38
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Effective and low price"

Disadvantages

• "None for me"

A budget hand wash that performs likes a top end product

Review of Cien Milk and Honey Hand wash

Cien is the name of Lidl’s supermarket own range of toiletries and similar products.
      I purchased this recently when in the supermarket on impulse. I like to keep a hand wash beside both the bathroom and kitchen sinks and I generally choose an anti-bacterial product for the kitchen, so this one was destined for the bathroom.

==The Hand Wash==

This is presented in a squat plastic bottle with a pump action dispenser. The product packaging is very basic as you would expect from a supermarket own range. It is not in any way unattractive, but just plain. The hand wash is a rich creamy colour.
      The pump works well, although it does seem to occasionally get an airlock, a quick rinse of the tube under the hot tap soon sorts that out. The actual hand wash is fairly thick and the amount produced with one or two presses of the pump is adequate for a good hand wash. I was pleasantly surprised at how this product lathers; living in a very hard water area many products, even top end ones, struggle to produce lather here, but this hand wash was very impressive. I know people say the lathering qualities make no difference to the effectiveness of the product but I like lather!

Scent wise, this is quite acceptable, not too sickly sweet as you might expect with honey being the main scent. It is not too heavily scented making it ideal for all he family to use. I am very pleased with the way my skin feel after use, some ‘cheap’ hand washes can be rather drying, but this is superb for the price and my skin feels cleansed and soft after use, which is exactly what I want from a hand wash.

The price is very low, just 59p for a 500ml of hand wash. I know cheap isn’t always cheerful, but at this low price you haven’t wasted too much of your hard earned cash should you not like the product. Refills are also available but I have not needed to replenish my hand wash to date so haven’t taken much notice of the cost of these.

==My Thoughts and Conclusion==

This hand wash was an eye opener for me. As the container holds double the amount of the brand I generally buy and at less than half the price, it represents real value for money. It is pleasant and effective in use and in my opinion, a very good buy. I know many people rave about Lidl’s Cien own brand goods, but I had not tried them myself, I can now see why people have recommended them.

I would say that this hand wash is comparable to many of the big name hand washes such as Carex, Palmolive and Imperial Leather. This particular version is not anti-bacterial although Lidl do stock other types so I will be looking at that next time I need to replace my kitchen hand wash.

I would heartily recommend this to others; it represents real value for money and is definitely worth every penny of its tiny price tag.

A 5* rating from me.

Thank you for reading.
      ©brittle1906 October 2014

Please note my reviews may be found on other sites under the same user name

Comments

• More +
      25.10.2014 08:38
      Not Helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "easy to use"

Disadvantages

• none

high value and useful stroller

the Snap N Go is used to turn your infant carrier into a stroller.it isn't fancy for smoother.
      You got a nice trawler that you can't use until the baby is a few months old,many parents find themselves in this situation.
      you got it infant carrier that does not mount on that stroller without an extra chapter.
      so use a snapping go to turn your carrier in a stroller I really like the snap and go for a few reasons.
      it is super easy to use right out of the box and it is portable and light,the infant carriers are not light so it helps to be able to put the snap and go over your shoulder while you're holding all your other baby junk,and also fold up flat quickly. I've become very efficient at holding the release lever walking this into fold in one fell swoop by which they were competitions for this kind of thing.

strangers who are trying to help you will find this confusing though because you have to fly the top button while pushing the release lever.
      it's nice that they offer but usually faster to just do it yourself like most baby gear
      my carrier did not adapt well to grocery carts as some do so I often use the snapping go
      as a grocery cart with my baby and top pretty often you can't shop at Costco course but for a quick trip to the market.
      it will suffice now this is not a luxury right for your little one
      there is no suspension and the wheels are pretty Tebow say your baby will feel all the bumps in the road.
      you take this off roading but tell you why I probably put upwards of miles on mine and it holds up, I like the idea this cup holder.
      but I learned pretty quickly not to use it for hot beverages or anything without a field top
      that's because this bouncy ride bounces that coffee right out of the cup ,even if you've got one of those plastic Starbucks lids, I learned that when walking my son to his first pediatrician appointment,hot coffee and a four-day-old baby I'm a great mommy actually only got on his blanket but still taught me a lesson.
      You can find a list of compatible models at babytrend.com.
      now if you buy one of those travel systems which adapts to your baby carrier and then converts to an older child stroller you don't need this.
      but if you have a story without an adaptive system the snap –n-go is a really great option you'll use it for about five or six months while your baby is still in the infant carrier, so I think it's well worth money.
      I used it for two babies so I definitely got my money's worth.

Comments

• More +
      25.10.2014 08:34
      Not Helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "good for pains"

Disadvantages

• none

nice pills for pains

I have problems with a great deal of pains and random aches. I suffer with M.E and along with that I get Sciatica and I also have problems with Arthritis and just general arbitrary aches and pains generally speaking.

The tv product comes in a rectangular red and silver box and on that individuals are obviously informed what it's and who it is by which it's 100g in dimensions and that it 'Minimizes pain and information in situations for example backache, rheumatic pains, physical pains, injuries, stresses, lumbago and fibrositis', the ingredients are shown about the box, directions to be used receive and contact details for the manufacturer are stated. In the box there is a leaflet and on that lots of further information and warnings is offered.

Using It:

This gel is suitable for individuals over the era of 14 to use (you need to do need to check just a little out first just to search for allergic reaction ofcourse) and you will make use of this every 4 hours but only 3 times each day.

The serum is apparent in coloring and of consistency that is excellent not being too heavy rather than at all watery. You merely need a bit and also you are meant to wipe it carefully in to the tender spot. It has an extremely moderate alcohol smell to it and it thinks a bit difficult nonetheless both emotion and the smell of stickiness vanish rapidly when using it.

A little of this goes an incredibly long way however I really don't find this to help with any of the issues it has been used by me on.

I've utilized this to hand where I have pain, on my back, on my ankle (I have a sore tendon there) and much more lately I bashed one area of my body when I fell along my stairway and bumped my neck and ripped muscles in my own supply and by no means did this support me in any way.

I really donot know if this would aid at all with small problems but all of the pain I have explained really is really unpleasant certainly at-times and generally painkillers do not touch it perhaps!

Yes its simple to employ and doesn't smell or be desperate but definitely... .I discover no variation when I've used this therefore its a waste of my time utilizing it.

Not recommended for somebody with a lot of discomfort but maybe on concerns that are minor this might be of support as well as for less than 3.00 a tubing if it doesn't work, it'sn't a massive loss!

Comments

• More +
      25.10.2014 08:32
      Not Helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "goood massager"

Disadvantages

• none

lasts a long time

We are having issues with my muscles ,it is leading to agonising throat pain. I've discovered massage relieves this thus was looking to get a product that I really could employ athome in the place of spending for qualified massage therapies.

This product is fantastic. It is a plugin massage unit to summarize. The massager has a hand-strap so like the shoulders on you can utilize this while in the manner of the horse grooming comb, or with and attachable handle allowing one to attain the tougher to achieve spots reduced back.

There are interchangeable heads that one may transform for unique therapies, an infrared brain that's likely to create temperature to calm, but this seems to be rather inadequate as doesn't heat-up enough, a percussion node that works a deep-tissue massage, running at 900-1200 impulses each minute that will be extremely energetic and definitely produces tight muscles and finally a reflexology node to get a soothing, acupressure massage which will be really relaxing for that muscles after having a hectic time.

These devices can be not used independent on need. I've discovered it specially great around the neck's shoulders.

The product's largest disadvantage will be its fat, it's not quite light that may create keeping up it to your neck with both even the extended handle or the hand-strap very difficult. I envision utilizing it on the lower-limb will be simpler when you wouldn't must stay it superior. Plus it is actually a pity that you just need to plugin the unit, but perhaps it wouldbe power-hungry plus batteries could ensure it is heavier.

Because it does do as supposed, I'd recommend this, it rubs but it surely has to be much lighter to generate it the massage instrument that is perfect.

Comments

• Optoma HD131X / Projector / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      More +
      25.10.2014 08:29
      Not Helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "good design"

Disadvantages

• none

good for watching tv

When changing our garage into a play space, we did some considerable investigation. We weighed up the benefits of a more substantial Television or even a projector set up and wanted a top price visual set up. We opted with this projector suspended in the roof and a retracting screen for a cinema style atmosphere.

We surely made the right conclusion, the overall result hits any tv-out of the water specially when you examine how much Television you would get for this amount of money and are really pleased with the results. This projector presents excellent affordable, you could simply invest double this amount without much extra gain on features. I will view more folks attempting to switch to this sort of put up, it is economical with results that are great -we have the ability to efficiently create an 84 inch photograph. My spouse does appreciate basketball and also the peculiar ps game on the website too although we use the system mostly for shows! With a projector screen that is white you cannot fault the image quality, it is crystal clear. We were anticipating lack and poor coloring quality of image definition nevertheless the images this projector creates is on level with any TV in our home. The projector could work like a freestanding device to be sent or it may be suspended and mounted. Both have their particular benefits however for us we-don't desire to move it, our put up is fixed meaning we obtain the same photo results each time. There's a superb range of inputs rendering it suitable for all kinds of press including Sky, Ps, etc. that are notebook the create was incredibly straight forward- activate and only plugin and follow the stepbystep instructions.

I suppose the performance is more important compared to search although just a couple of slight niggles, the projector itself is not compact and the most glossy. If there is an option for this to come in white, with this matter also it could have been great, we've it might look more inconspicuous in white and mounted on our ceiling. So if you're hauling this around you would must take care is not a lens cover both. Our advice would also be spend investigation to the enclosed process that the projector is actually an element of and to take care. This is one piece within the setup therefore sound system and a great quality screen are necessary to have the total result that is desired.

In summary if you're considering installing a theatre program, go for it! It's perfect for all-the household and 3 of my pals have since invested in the equipment after viewing our setup.

Comments

• More +
      25.10.2014 08:28
      Not Helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "good design"

Disadvantages

• none

cute design for your car

Britain has many regulations about kids in vehicles thus till they're a particular elevation or era youngsters need to take a seat on a chair. It is Hello Kitty and our child offers this and it is made from red plastic.

THE LOOK

The design is very but I'd have wished-for her to select since I don't consider this appears quite relaxed a couch that had larger material. It's made from very difficult plastic and where she sits there's merely a skinny bit of textile that's furnished having a design of Hello Kitty, it's not heavy enough to really make the plastic cozy to sit down on-but my child doesn't worry about that.

I do believe it's an extremely attracting seat which is fairly to ensure that a thing that is female in place of a dark or red chair can be chosen by only a little gal.

WHAT I DO BELIEVE

I love this fit but assume I will have insisted that one which was softer to sit down on was chosen by my child. I'm satisfied with the way in which I will do the seatbelt to suit beneath the part of the fit as a result rubbing to guard my children throat sufficient reason for the effectiveness of this.

Our child is quite pleased with the fit and I'm thankful for that, icecream slipped about the Hello Kitty printed cloth therefore it was a superb thing that it's mounted with velcro therefore I can eliminate it to become cleaned. By me doing that I cleaned it manually and dried it within the atmosphere and there is nothing harmed. The plastic offers a bit scratched but I believe that's occurred when she's changed it to my partners from my auto when the couch has decreased.

WHATEVER ELSE

£13 is charge by our kids Hello Kitty car seat and that I believe that is worth to preserve her protected when she's operating within the vehicle.

Comments

• More +
      25.10.2014 08:25
      Not Helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "good drink"

Disadvantages

• none

tastes good

This can be a ready made shake that comes in a can ,so when you are out , you can drink it. I do not assume you should buy it in a powder.

You drink one offering of Cafe Mocha Slim Fast to restore your lunchtime and your breakfast and then eat a healthier supper. When you use the readymade drinks since you can transform between flavors with every meal it is straightforward.

When it has had occasion to cool the move tastes better if it is freezing therefore I usually place mine in to the refrigerator and drink it. You are able to consume it straight from the can or dump it over snow in a glass to produce your move possibly the ice as well as colder makes it feel more filling likewise.

THE TASTE

I believe this likes just like the little bottles of Starbucks coffee that is freezing. It is very skinny because I do not like thick milkshake whenever you want, but I do not care about that. The style is of caffeine and you may taste the portion likewise, it is not just a really special coffee taste nonetheless it is attractive and not tough. It can be drunk by me anytime and that I recognize pals who do not consume warm coffee who prefer to utilize this taste of Slimfast.

WHAT I DO BELIEVE

I take advantage of Slim Fast merely sometimes but I like to buy it for if I am too hurrying each morning to get ready breakfast or when I do not have time for you to remain and consume my meal. If they have not been exposed since they could keep clean for most months I choose the drinks but I do not utilize a jar of dust swiftly enough plus it goes dull.

I shake the could before I start it however it isn't a carbonated beverage therefore does not fizz as it is opened.

I am happy with this particular taste that is good because I have been hoping some protein shakes that my gym are starting to provide and as it doesn't taste just like a diet move plus they have all got a funny aftertaste but it has not. I feel very complete when I have had a Slimfast mocha but my husband said I should go-to Starbucks and purchase myself a hot coffee that tastes better for your same variety of calories and that I believe that he's right because I believe Starbucks coffee is answering also.

WHATEVER ELSE
      About £1.80 is cost by a can of Cafe Mocha and that I think that is quite costly because it is not less like a beverage when compared to a supper just like the other flavours of Slim-Fast. It is filling but I'd want it to not be less like a stimulating beverage than to get it as opposed to a complete food.

Comments

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 66287
  • Sort by:
    1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37891

* Prices may differ from that shown