12.02.2016 18:55

Advantages

Disadvantages

• "Terrible management of card"

Lessons learnt give it a miss and go to Boots.Reward card and service much better

This is the second attempt I have made to use the beauty card.I had a card about 2 years ago but didn't ever manage to register it. After several attempts to register this new one or go for the lost card option and register again I was still unsuccessful.I returned to the store to ask them if they thought there was a problem from their till point but they said not and suggested I telephone the no from the website . I spoke to the operator who kept apologising for the system failure. She was unable to sort the card out and after taking my email address and phone no several times she promised me she would ask for further advise and call me back within 10 minutes.Needless to say that was the last I heard from them. Lessons learnt if you need beauty products I suggest Boots.Good service and points are great.

• Ebuyer.com / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      12.02.2016 17:46

Advantages

• "Great customer service"

Disadvantages

Will be contacting Asus direct as suggested.

Great customer service from Daniel Carruthers again.

Thanks Dan, you are a credit to Ebuyer.

12.02.2016 16:31

Advantages

• Simple
      • Quality
      • "Competitive "
      • "Transparent "

Disadvantages

Simple, transparent, hassle-free. Recommended!

Really pleased with my PC! The flexibility to be able to afford an i7 processor by sacrificing one or two other components was really hard to find. Custom case looks amazing. All good!

12.02.2016 15:14

Advantages

• "very competitive price"
      • "well built"
      • powerful

Disadvantages

• "not very stylish"
      • "a bit of heavy but this is due to the high spec"

highly recommended

This purchase is for university use. I need it to do some 3D modelling therefore powerful computation is a must. This laptop does it well and the price is very competitive compared with machines on the market. It is well built.

12.02.2016 10:36

Advantages

• Cheap
      • Easy
      • Quick

Disadvantages

Whatever you're looking for I'd recommend pcspecialist.co.uk

We needed to find an affordable laptop that would be able to multi-task with ease as well as have a big monitor for large spreadsheets.

We couldn't find what we were looking for on other websites but on pcspecialist.co.uk we were able to build our laptop online and at a very competitive price for the spec.

12.02.2016 10:24

Advantages

• "Easy to use website"
      • "Cheap vs. Named brands"
      • "Kept up to date about my order"
      • "No bloat ware"

Disadvantages

• "I guess was a little slow"

Great quality at a great price :D

We bought a new laptop with an SSD because our old harddrive just wasn't cutting it.

The laptop we received is FANTASTIC!

We placed our order and were kept up to date at every stage of building, felt very safe in this purchase.

12.02.2016 04:41

Advantages

• Squeaky
      • Fun!

Disadvantages

• LOUD
      • "Easily Destroyed"

Buy this toy and give your dog the best day ever!

This is, by far, my dogs all time favourite toy!! He has had 4 so far. They joy and utter excitement on his face when he hears that familiar squeak is enough to brighten anyone's day. Provides hours of fun (and noise!)...until he manages to tear it apart a pull out all the stuffing!

• Dell Inspiron One 23 / Desktop PC / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      12.02.2016 02:57

Advantages

• "Great speed for multi-tasking"
      • "Generous memory"
      • "A streamline Thin display"

Disadvantages

• "Basic Keyboard"
      • "Short power cord "
      • "Expensive for a Dell's Inspiron line"

A solid 4-star computer that provides more than enough memory and speed.

One great advantage of this model are; the massive 1TB hard drive giving 933GB of free space, a DVD/CD media drive and options for multiple ports, the newest version of Intel Core i7-4770S 3.1 GHz processor. All combined within a touch screen enabled monitor that also happens to be very lightweight.

No doubt the 12GB of RAM of memory is generous, making the move from one app to another very fast indeed!

There will be no issues of being bogged down by having multiple windows open or multitasking (if you fancy a bit of photo editing while streaming music for example...) doesn't bog down this system, this is a definite plus.

However, on the downside anyone that uses webcams a lot may be disappointed as the webcam available is pretty mediocre (0.92MP). The keyboard/mouse is quite basic- doesn't even have a caps lock indicator and the power cord is (for my liking) too short at around 5 feet.

• Nissan Micra 1.0L / Car / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      11.02.2016 17:27

Advantages

• "cheap to buy"
      • "cheap to run"

Disadvantages

Overall this car is the best thing for a first car. Very cheap to run.

brilliant first car. I had one of these as my first car and it was cheap to buy and cheap to run. I also find that I was able to drive it well after passing my test. I had a 3 door blue nissan micra which I loved and drove for two years before upgrading to a bigger car as my family grew. I would recommend this car to anyone.

11.02.2016 15:23

Advantages

• "Simple if you don't know what you're looking for"
      • "Good Price"
      • "Constant Updates"

Disadvantages

Very pleased, Kept informed, Great price and Beautiful computer

This is the first computer that I've bought for myself, having my first one built for me by a family member so I was a little worried. Firstly about what I was ordering and secondly about spending a decent sum of money online. However the website took me through what each part was best for, specs and all sorts and after my order the company kept in touch about what stage my computer was at.
      Wonderfully built at a really good price, and it didn't take much to set up once home. Over all really pleased and while PC's and laptops are not every day items I purchase if I need another I will come again and recommend to a friend 100%.

• mattressman.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      11.02.2016 12:01

Advantages

Disadvantages

• "Returned a mattress and they use any excuse not to refund."

It's back with them... will update

What an experience!
      We purchased a mattress after trying it in store only to be delivered something completely different.
      We returned it immediately and awaited our refund, only to be told that they hadn't received it? Yet it was their own people who picked it up??

I'm taking this to my lawyers and not stopping until I get my money returned in full.

• Waste Not Want Not / Non-Fiction Book / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      11.02.2016 10:42

Advantages

• "We can get rid of waste"

Disadvantages

• "We generate lots"

The UK's biggest export to China? Waste!

One-in-three container ships on the high seas today is either leaving for China and heading to America or vice versa. The most exported product going the other way from America to China? Well, its rubbish. It’s a great way for US states to hit their landfill targets and good business for marine transit companies to fill empty containers heading back to their owners in China to pay for the transit costs with cardboard, plastic and cans. The Americans take the goods out of the box and send back the packaging. The Chinese love it and paying over the odds for anything they can recycle as their insatiable need for materials continues. According to UK plastic recyclers, agents for Chinese companies are offering £120 a tonne for mixed plastic bottles, far more than British companies can pay. "The industry here can only support £50 a tonne. It’s no surprise local councils are picking up the phone and sending that crap to China as their budgets are slashed. The talk of a black bin collection every three weeks is to generate more recycling to send to China. Chinese workers are cheap and so sort the junk manually on landfill sties in China, often getting ill, certainly not being treated well. London does a similar thing to meet their recycling targets as barges head down the Thames to Tilbury docks and packed into those containers and off to China, making a mockery of recycling targets, exporting our greenhouse quotas.

So apart from selling trash to China should we buy British over Chinese goods? If we are talking retail and product quality then it doesn’t really matter how good Chinese made stuff is because their kit is the only thing most of us can afford these days on a low wage economy. This is why 37% of containers are full of Chinese goods. I need not tell you how loan that means their wages are. The corporations of the world have got bigger and more powerful and so their corporate taxation contribution tumbling and that lost tax revenue recovered through their employees, you and me, meaning, along with rising rent and housing costs, we have less to spend. As wages are driven down around the world through globalization we have moved towards the pound shop economy, and you know where most of their stuff s made. The problem is for higher end retailers are we get used to buying cheap stuff. Did you know China actually built a city just to make bathroom products? It’s an amazing place and this model repeated around the country with designated metropolises making designated products. There is even a Christmas town that makes just Christmas stuff. They can flood any market at anytime. Because Amazon won’t pay their tax it drives smaller competing British high street stores out of business. There simply is no way to compete now so we can afford to buy British if we chose to.

As we have seen with the British steel crisis this Chinese mentality of making a lot of everything to dominate the world market is having a devastating cost on our jobs. Successive British governments have sold off our heavy industries and now the foreigners who bought them are cashing in, be it by closing down our steel mills to drive up profits in Indian and China or European companies rigging our energy utility market to fleece British consumers of billions of pounds. Osborne has signed a deal with China where they will build our nuclear plants but we will have to buy power from them at a set rate for the next thirty years, regardless of market prices, the rate somewhat favorable to China. If foreign countries know what minimum rate they will be getting abroad then they can buy up more nuclear builds contracts and make even more profits by manipulating the markets. This is why we don’t want to get rid of Polaris nukes, the Queen and the City of London as it’s all we have left as power in the world. Get rid of that and we will be steam rollered by China and America.

Between 2004 and 2008, US exports more than doubled from $34.7 billion to $71.5 billion to China, far short of the $337.8 billion the U.S. imported from China in 2008, but still a step in the right direction. To keep America buying, the Chinese buy up US debt created from those credit cards buying Chinese goods to keep it all going, a fatal grapple if either let go. It’s this type of reciprocal deal that keeps the world economy on track. Credit is the only show in town. Britain is engaging in the same thing with China. The banking crisis was caused by someone taking the soufflé out of the over before it was done. The collapse could have been avoided and should have been avoided as we are doing exactly the same as were in 2007, right now.

What people don’t realize about the EU is its primary function is to protect the member countries jobs and the prices they get for their products. The biggest handout in Europe is farming subsidies, which helps keep French farmers in employment growing crops that the EU citizens could buy much cheaper if foreign crops were allowed on the EU market. Tariffs are slapped on foreign growers and so thye simply can’t compete. Imagine if Africa could sell fairly to the EU? If Britain break up the EU the subsidies will simply disappear. France won’t let that happen. If you don’t fit into the European Unions plans you drown in the Mediterranean. It’s simply a trade body set up to compete with America and South East Asia.

10.02.2016 23:38

Advantages

• "looks nice on top of yellows and oranges"

Disadvantages

• "just a top coat"

i loved the proudct just wish i knew it was a top coat

I brought this product from Superdrug for £1.99 with my friend quite recently we both got similar products but different colours. whilst she got a sparkly red nail polish I managed to pick up a plum top coat. It applies well and stays on for a long time without chipping. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't like harsh colours but likes subtle nail polishes. For my friend and I it dried reasonably quick, roughly between 1-2 minutes. I would like to collect more of these nail polishes as some of the colours are very beautiful and I think it is reasonably priced. Would definitely use again but I wish I would of known that it was a top coat and maybe I would of brought the full nail polish but I am very happy with the product I brought, so far my friend and I have used it for a range if different colours such as, blue, purple, red, yellow, orange but it looks better on darks and cold colours but still looks really pretty and summery with bright colours. I think there must be at least 50+ different shades of nail polishes in my local drugstore and I want nearly every single one of them, I personally love glitter so when I put it on I couldn't stop staring at my nails cause it hade multiple colours of glitter and it was just so beautiful I was happy and will definitely be buying more of these products.

• Toshiba Satellite L955-10J / Laptop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      10.02.2016 22:35

Advantages

• "64 bit"
      • "cool look"
      • "not too expensive"
      • "large size"
      • "Fast responses"

Disadvantages

amazing gaming and editing laptop :D

Very good quality laptop with 3 USB sockets. Windows 8.1 layout (Good because Windows 10 just ruined everything). You can put your 3DS SD Card in the laptop to edit. Charges up fully within an hour and lasts about 6 hours. Disk slot and a very good thick screen to go with it. Smooth laptop surface and it comes un a lot of different colours. Base of the laptop never be hot (had it for a year and no problem with hot base). The best part about it is that the laptop is not even a high price! Great offers seen on the internet. I have had no problem with it and i cannot think of one disadvantage it has. I love the laptop and i will would recommend this to a lot of people. The amazing part of the laptop is that it is q 64 bit laptop which is rare. What more could you ask for from a laptop like this. Loving it. And is a good 15.6 inch of a screen. Amazing camera graphics and the camera is built in to it. The device is completely good with a very light surface and easy to carry around. It has enough specs to it and the laptop picks up sky one and sky sports 23 within 10 seconds. Amazing to watch TV on too. I love it and i will wait for these future updates to come out. Until next time. Amazing overall. Now to the conclusion. Have fun and buy one of these amazing Toshiba laptops. 11/10 from me.

10.02.2016 22:31

Advantages

• "Windows 8.1"
      • "Doesn't need to be plugged in all the time"
      • "Different button colour when fully charged"
      • "Disk slot"
      • "Plug 3DS SD Card in"
      • "3 USB Sockets"

Disadvantages

Fast responsive 64 bit laptop with amazing graphics

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown