• Nicky Clarke Intensive Moisture Mask / Hair Care / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      20.08.2014 22:27

Advantages

Disadvantages

Nice results

So I received this product from a friend as part of a gift set that contained many other Nicky Clarke products. I decided to use this one first because, to be honest, my hair needed some tender loving care. It was a bit dry and really needed some rescuing so I decided to go for this.

I used it by applying it to the ends of my hair, as that part needed the most care and the rest was fine, for about 5 minutes, as it suggested. I was not sure what I was expecting from this product but I have to say that I was pretty impressed by it. It made my hair feel a lot more fresh and lighter. It was less knotty, dry and the general dullness had disappeared, and this was all after one use! So the results from this product are instant, so if you need your hair to look its best at a moments notice then this is definitely the product for you!

I looked up the price of this product for this review and found out that on its own it costs about £13.00, even though this post says it is £22.00! Either way I find that it is quite over priced, as there are many other products out there that can do exactly the same job but for a much cheaper price.

I would recommend this product but I as I have said there are many similar products like this for a fraction of the price. But all in all a good product.

20.08.2014 22:02

Advantages

Disadvantages

Good finish

I bought this epilator after my previous one broke after having it for a very long time. I did not purchase this epilator immediately after my original one broke, I decided to just use a razor and what not instead. I soon began to realise that I definitely needed to buy a new epilator, as it made everything so much more easier and convenient. It meant that I did not have to shave nearly every day which can be so annoying. Also, by buying an epilator I was not just saving time but money too, as I would not have to be purchasing razors or shaving cream every week, which can add up.

I bought myself this after doing some research and finding out that this was probably the best one for me. I purchased this online from Amazon for around £70.00. It might sound expensive but this is only one purchase that will last a very long time and you do not have to ever buy any shaving or waxing equipment again.

So the product itself is pretty good. As you would imagine, it does hurt a bit but you do get used to it if you use it regularly. And if you don't try to because using an epilator makes everything so much more easier!

I only use this machine on my arms and legs and I feel like it does a great job. The results are very impressive and it always leave me with a smooth finish. I would recommend this product!

• Asus X550CC XO281H / Laptop / 3 Readings / 2 Ratings
      20.08.2014 20:09

Advantages

• "Fast Processor"
      • "Long Battery Life"

Disadvantages

• "Windows 8"

Not bad but could do better for the price.

After my rabbit decided to eat the charger on my previous laptop thus rendering it unusable I decided to treat myself to a new one.

I was looking for a laptop with a large memory and a lot of RAM as I have an extensive music collection and I am a keen photographer so needed something fast enough to run Photoshop. I have not been disappointed in this respect. I can run multiple applications at the same time without detriment to the performance and the storage capacity of the hard drive is fantastic.

I also like to play games on the laptop and previous PCs, desktops included, have struggled to keep up. Not so with the ASUS. I currently have 2 large games on here plus my large music and photo collection and, touch wood, it hasn't crashed once.

The battery life is brilliant. Due to the aforementioned bunny having a penchant for cables I need a laptop that I can use for long periods without being plugged in. This does the job nicely. I can watch an entire film off charge or play games for 2-3 hours with the settings on high performance.

My main bugbear is Windows 8. Although this is no fault of the laptop I just cannot get on with this version at all. It's clearly designed to be used with a touch screen device and I find it quite frequently has a mind of its own.

Another complaint is that the graphics card could be better. Although a vast improvement on my previous laptop it still doesn't look as good as I would like, particularly for photos.

Overall I am very happy with this computer but I suspect there may be better ones out there in the price range.

20.08.2014 19:46

Advantages

• "One of the best 80s comics"
      • " excellent story"
      • "Fantastic art"

Disadvantages

• "The cover art isn’t very good"
      • "Perhaps a bit simplistic"

An iconic graphic novel that is still very readable

This is one of the iconic graphic novels of the 1980s, when a new, more adult-oriented approach crept into American comics. As it happened, it was a bit of a false dawn, but the great comics from the era are still worth reading.

Writer-artist Frank Miller rose to prominence on Marvel's comic Daredevil, where his tough, streetwise plotting and manga-influenced artwork had made a superhero no one had really liked into a best-seller. Miller was poached by rival company DC, for whom he created this epic about Batman's twilight years.

The ageing Bruce Wayne is retired. But increasing levels of crime in Gotham City lead him to don his bat costume again to try to bring peace to the streets. Batman's return also inspires his arch-enemy the Joker out of retirement. Batman's friend and protector, Commissioner Gordon, is himself retiring, with his replacement far less bat-sympethetic. Meanwhile Superman, now a government stooge, is instructed to put a stop to Wayne's bat shenanigans…

It doesn't sound very promising, and in anyone else's hands it probably wold have been rubbish. But Miller gives the hoary old characters and situations a genuinely epic feel - up to and including having nuclear war break out. The tension builds and builds and for once when it's released it doesn't feel anticlimactic. Famously, he uses small panels along the tops and bottoms of pages to add humorous talking-head comments on the action, creating a rich and varied tone. Batman’s own snarling dialogue is film noir parody – Miller later created Sin City, which took that to self-defeating extremes.

While the other famous comic of the era, Watchmen, brutally deconstructs the whole notion of superheroes, Miller's Batman doesn't. Sure, it plays little tricks with our expectations - Robin is now a girl, Two-Face has had plastic surgery - but you never get the feeling that we’re being asked to question whether a bodybuilder dressed as a bat kicking people's heads in is a good idea.

Still, it works, and it's something that any comic fan should read. A lot of the machismo is so over-the-top that it's funny. This is a black comedy above everything else. The artwork is amazing - the Japanese influence is heavy (the Joker looks like the mask out of Onibaba) and this is very stylised for a superhero comic. Most people probably know enough about Batman's supporting cast (Alfred the Butler, Gordon, the Joker etc) from the old TV show that the references are easy to pick up. The nuclear paranoia and roving street gangs are very 80s, but much of it feels timeless. The moment where Batman and his followers swarm into Gotham on horseback is one of the most stirring in any comic.

A lot of Frank Miller’s subsequent work has been disappointing (the sequel to Dark Knight is terrible). But this is essential reading, and even works if you think that superheroes are a bit silly. They are, but done properly, anything can work.

20.08.2014 19:04

Advantages

• "Doesn't stink!"
      • "Easy to apply"

Disadvantages

• "Didn't work at all for me!"

I'd rather pop a pill!

I suffer with lots of random aches and pains. I suffer with M.E and along with that I get Sciatica and I also suffer with Arthritis and just general random aches and pains in general.

The Packaging:

The tube of product comes in an oblong red and silver box and on that we are clearly told what it is and who it is by and that it is 100g in size and that it 'Relieves pain and information in conditions such as backache, rheumatic pains, muscular pains, sprains, strains, lumbago and fibrositis', the ingredients are listed on the box, directions for use are given and contact details for the manufacturer are stated. Inside the box there is a leaflet and on that lots of warnings and further information is given. The tube is designed to look the same as the box and contains the same information on it and its squeezy with a red twist on/off lid to the top of it.

Using It:

This gel is suitable for people over the age of 14 to use (you do need to test a little out first just to check for allergic reaction of course) and you can use this every 4 hours but no more than 3 times a day.

The gel is clear in colour and of good consistency not being too thick and not at all watery. You only need a small amount and you are meant to rub it gently into the sore area. It has a very slight alcohol scent to it and when applying it, it feels a little sticky however both the scent and feeling of stickiness vanish quickly.

A little of this goes a very long way however I don't find this to help with any of the issues I have used it on.

I have applied this to wrist where I have joint pain, on my back, on my ankle (I suffer with a sore tendon there) and more recently I bashed one side of my body as I fell down my staircase and banged my shoulder and pulled muscles in my arm and by no means did this help me at all.

I don't know if this would help at all with minor issues but all the pain I have described really is very painful indeed at times and usually pain killers don't touch it even!

Yes its simple to apply and doesn't stink or be sticky but really....I notice no difference when I've applied this so its a waste of my time using it.

Not recommended from me for someone with a lot of pain but maybe on minor issues this could be of help and for less than 3.00 a tube it isn't a huge loss if it doesn't work!

Available from all good chemists etc.

This review is also posted on Ciao under this same username.

20.08.2014 17:41

Advantages

• "Old familiar friends"

Disadvantages

• "Too many weak story lines"

Mrs Ali's road to nowhere

I loved Farahad Zama's first book `The Marriage Bureau for Rich People', quite enjoyed the second and started to wonder if the series was getting lost around the third. The fourth is `Mrs Ali's Road to Happiness'.

Mr Ali's bureau is doing well, his assistant Aruna is heavily pregnant, his son Rehman has regular if poorly paid work and his niece Pari is installed in a flat nearby with her adopted son, Vasu.. All seems to be well with the world but of course it can't last.

A series of trials and traumas lined up to entertain us. There are the petty little every day annoyances; worshipers pinching Mr Ali's blossoms as they passed on their way to the mosque or the temple and the odd stroppy customer who's not happy with the service provided by the Bureau but it's nothing Mr Ali can't handle. There's a strange excursion to visit relatives who accidentally explode some eggs in a microwave. These are the amusing little stories of Mr and Mrs Ali's world. There are more impactful inconveniences like Mr Ali getting his electricity cut off and Mrs Ali finding out that there's a plan to widen the road on which they live which will slice through the Alis' home

Then there's the really big racial issue around young Vasu and his adoptive mum Pari. The local mosque threaten to excommunicate Mr and Mrs Ali and the local Hindu activists threaten to take the boy away and put him in and orphanage. And of course it's all taking place during Ramadan to add a bit more tension.

The book reads like an episode of a soap opera - one which you need to have been following for years in order to keep track of the plot. Repeatedly the author has to remind readers of things that happened in the previous three books. Here are the folk who got kidnapped by the Naxalites in book three, here's the girlfriend from book two and so on. Could you follow ‘Mrs Ali's Road to Happiness' if you hadn't read the previous three books? Maybe but not without quite a lot of irritation.

The work of the Marriage Bureau takes a minor role to the religious wranglings over Vasu and the machinations of the town's politicians who are caught up in the road building plans. Both issues are solved in ways that didn't - for me at least - satisfy or ring true.

Farahad Zama can and must do better than this.The story rambles and drifts around, few matches get made and the balance between the sweet but slightly banal life of a retired couple and the outrageously over the top situations they face, just doesn't work this time. Plot lines don't complete, characters head off down blind alleys and when I reached the end I was left with a dissatisfying sense of `Is that all there is?'

20.08.2014 17:35

Advantages

• "Well bound"
      • "Decent adaptation"
      • "Nice art"

Disadvantages

• "Source material feels jaded"

A mature manga adaptation of a famous novel.

No Longer Human is a Japanese comic book drawn by Usamaru Furuya, based on the classic novel of the same name by Osamu Dazai. The plot follows Yozo Oba, a young man who gradually becomes alienated from society, following closely to the extremely depressing semi-autobiographical source material.

Famous novels are subject to many adaptations, but I believe this is the first manga version of No Longer Human. Usamaru Furuya is one of my favourite manga authors, as he has a strong, pleasant looking art style, tends to deal with more obscure topics and has an awful sense of humour. Sadly, the latter doesn't particularly shine through here as the original book isn't exactly a barrel of laughs.

This manga is read left to right, like a "normal" book. According to Vertical, the publisher, the work isn't flipped or edited, but prepared that way by the author with Western translations in mind. The binding is lush and literally shiny. I can't fault the book's copy-editing either. It's a competent piece of work from Vertical.

Though this adaptation is loyal to the original novel, there are some slight changes. For one, the manga takes place in the present day, framed by Furuya's self-insert discovering the blog of the main character. This is a really nice touch that brings the story, originally published in 1948, to life.

Unfortunately, this manga has its limitations. Like many teenage boys Yozo deals with his anxieties by acting the class clown. This disparity between his behaviour and his inner turmoil gradually becomes worse and worse until he starts dabbling in sex, drugs and... joining a union. As confessional and fresh this story must have seemed in the late 40s, as a semi-autobiographical work by an already prominent author, it really does seem rather jaded now. There isn't really a way to get around that when youth alienation and rebellion is now ubiquitous in media as in real life.

However, as a spin on a classic story, it's at least interesting. The art is gorgeous. I especially like the stylised interludes denoting Yozo's inner-thoughts. These are often very detailed, and I think drawn in charcoal, which is not something I see a lot in Japanese comic books. There are excerpts from the novel before and after every chapter. They fit in well, with a nicely chosen font for the English translation, and the Japanese alongside.

Overall, it's an enjoyable read, something a bit more mature to the usual manga offering. This is volume 1 of 3, and I brought them all for around £5 each from Amazon.

• Mio Moov M410 / GPS Sat Nav / 7 Readings / 7 Ratings
      20.08.2014 17:00

Advantages

• "The voice is clear "
      • "It does not get me lost "

Disadvantages

• "It takes a long time to connect to satellite"

A new sat nav company

WHAT IS IT?

A sat nav that is made by a new company called Moov.

WHY I BOUGHT THIS ONE

I had my sat nav stolen out of my car with other items when I had stopped for petrol. I am a beautician and was on my way to drive for a long way so that I could make up a bridal party, the wedding was that day and this was not a trial run so I went to Argos immediately and brought the cheapest sat nav just to get me there.

Moov was being promoted and this model cost me only £69.

HOW DO YOU USE IT?

It is touchscreen and you go to the menu that comes on automatic when you switch it on. You can spell in any address in England or search through using a post code. If you have got to look for an address in Wales or Scotland you have to change the country and I do not know if that is usual but I think the sat nav should be whole UK without having to change it like that.

It takes long to connect to the satellites and start giving directions but the sat nav finds the address and gives it recognition quickly so I know I have typed in the details correct.

The sat nav has got a female voice and it is pleasing to me because the voice is clear and it does not sound like it is being bossy. I am Italian and sometimes English place names sound very strange to me so it is important that a sat nav says things clearly so that I can understand properly.

I have never been lost when I have used this sat nav even when I am trying to get to somewhere that is unknown to me or a wedding that is been held in the countryside. The sat nav does not tell me to do silly things also like the sat nav that was stolen who told me to make a u turn on a highway once.

There are things you can change in settings and they change how fast you reach where you need to go or make it so that you don't have to go on motorways. I never have changed this because I like the way the sat nav gets me to places and there is no need for me to change it.

I think this is a very good sat nav and it is alot cheaper than a Tom Tom sat nav so I have kept this even after my insurance company offered to get me a new Tom Tom to replace mine and I made them pay me cash instead.

4 Dooyoo Stars.

• secretsales.com / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      20.08.2014 16:40

Advantages

• "Lots of choice"
      • "Big Discounts"
      • "Quality Designer Products"

Disadvantages

• "There isn't any"

Fantastic please do not miss out!!!

Great products at great prices, you cannot go wrong. Items delivered on time and it is fun waiting to see which items are coming up on the site.

20.08.2014 16:00

Advantages

• "Has a beautiful fragrance"

A Dreamy Bath

I recently bought this Radox Eastern Spirit because it jumped out at me from the supermarket shelf. The colour of the bath foam is a delicious pinky-peach and the lotus and pagoda picture on the front of the bottle is dreamy and beautiful. The product comes in a large 500ml sized recyclable transparent plastic bottle. This is fitted with a screw off top which is easy to open. The bottle has information labels on the front and back. On the front it actually says this is a Limited Edition version and describes the product as a "bath soak...with oriental lotus flower and orange blossom".
      The label on the back states that the brand use nature as an inspiration to create their exotic bath soak blends. Using "natural" ingredients the brand have created a product they say will leave you "uplifted". Full ingredients and brand contact information are also printed on the label.
      To use this product you must pour it under running water. I've found that the smallest dollop of this works well, creating a blanket of foam and releasing a beautiful scent. The fragrance is enchanting and contains the sharp zest of orange along with the dewy, delicate nectar of the lotus flower. It's a fragrance that makes me feel happy and relaxed. I really want to dive into the bath and close my eyes for a while! The fragrance is very powerful and yet it doesn't overwhelm the senses, it seems to seduce them!
      This product creates bubbles or foam and the amount created depends on how much of the liquid you add to the water. I like just a little bit and I'm happy with the silky soft bubbles that come out of just one dollop of liquid. It makes the water feel smooth and luxurious. I haven't noticed that this product has any other benefits such as skin softening but the fragrance does stay on the skin after drying.
      I would definitely buy this again as it allows me to enjoy bathing and gives me the opportunity to relax and indulge in my senses. It's such a lovely fragrance, although possibly only suited to female consumers. I would recommend to friends and family.

20.08.2014 15:43

Advantages

• Everything!

Disadvantages

• None!

This shines like a diamond above alot of the rest!

With washing every day I am always on the look out for reasonably priced fabric softeners/conditioners to put in with my washing. My favoured brand is Lenor but saying that I only purchase it when there is a good deal or offer on it so if there isn't I will deviate after sniffing first at various other offerings in the store I am in!

At the time that I remembered I was running out of the fabric softener I was using I was in Tesco and spotted this product in various sized bottles and scents and chose to get this one and another (Golden Topaz) as usually they cost £2.00 each however they were on offer at the time I bought them at 2 bottles for £3.00 which I though was great value cos each bottle I bought contained a whopping 42 washes (so that is 84 washes for £3.00...bargain!).

The Bottle:

The bottle this comes in is a nice bright pink colour with a matching screw on/off cap to the top of which doubles up as a measurer. On the front and on the back of the bottle we are clearly told what it is and who it is by and that it has 'Scent release luxurious 2 week freshness' and that as I have mentioned already my bottle contains 42 washes then other information on the sides of the bottle includes being told a bit about the product and being told how to use it , the ingredients are listed, the size is stated (in my case you get 1.47 Litres) and contact details for Tesco are clearly given. Nice looking bottle and easy to use it is.

The Liquid:

Light pink and floral in its scent it is really, really nice. Although floral it isn't sickly or cloying and all you do is measure out the amount you need into the cap provided to which the instructions about how much you need are given clearly on the bottle and I basically use one cap per full load of washing.

This makes my home smell lovely in use and when I get my washing out it smells wonderful, fresh and clean and above all feels soft and conditioned.

Although once dried the fragrance does tame down somewhat (making the washing then smell quite unisex) it does still smell wonderful and makes my ironing easier (yes I iron everything!) and even though I store things like bedding and towels for longer than a couple of weeks I can still detect this lovely fragrance on my fabrics.

All in all I think this is a lovely, high quality fabric conditioner and one that I shall certainly purchase time and time again in the future!

Only available from Tesco, a bottle the size I am reviewing cost £2.00 at the moment.

This review is also posted on Ciao under this same username.

20.08.2014 15:40

Advantages

• "Last for a long time for cheap money "
      • "They look nice"
      • "They are comfortable"

Disadvantages

• "There are no disadvantages "

I like these slippers very much

WHAT ARE THEY?

Slippers that you buy from Asda. They have been sold for many years in leopard print but some years the colours and designs change. This year the slippers are made out of soft jersey fabric and are in colors that are more natural to real leopard print.

THE DESIGN

The slippers have a back less design that I like and the top of my foot is covered. The sole is padded and thick, the top of the slipper is not so thick but it is padded also.

My leopard print slippers were brought this year and they are natural leopard print colour. There were leopard print slippers that were faint blue when I brought my pair of slippers but they were a different design and not so pleasing for the shape of my foot.

COMFORT

I think these slippers are very comfortable and I have brought over 10 pairs since Asda started to sell them. They stay comfortable for many months and can be washed in the washing machine but the padding goes thinner every time you wash them. I wash most of the pairs of slippers 4 or more times before I throw them away and they do not need to be washed more because I wear them indoor only.

WHAT I THINK

I like these slippers very much and when I know I will need slippers soon I buy a pair with my shopping because I would hate it if I had to buy new slippers and could not go to Asda.

I am happy with how long they last for and how soft the sole is because they are cosy to wear and they give warmth to my feet. They are in size ranges instead of shoe sizes and I have got them in medium because my shoes are size 5.

ANYTHING ELSE

The price of these slippers is £6 or £8 and that changes between those prices sometimes. This year they are £6 but they might change the design again and the price might go up again.

5 Dooyoo Stars.

20.08.2014 15:21

Advantages

• " twists and intrigue."
      • "Great readability"

Disadvantages

Another gripping Coben thriller!

Six years ago a confused and hurt Jake Fisher, watched Natalie, the love of his life, marry another man.
      Following Natalie's wishes, Jake promises to stay away from her. However, six years later, after seeing an Obituary notice for Natalie's husband, Jake decides to attend the funeral. More confusion follows for Jake, when he discovers the grieving widow is in fact not his Natalie, but a complete stranger. And the confusion does not end there, as Jake starts to ask questions and finds out it's as if ever Natalie never existed.
      Jake sets outs to try and find Natalie and get some answers, but in his quest for the truth he soon finds his own life is at risk as a deadly secret threatens to destroy him.
      Right from the start of Six Years it is obvious that Jake does not understand why Natalie marries Todd who she claims is an ex of hers, instead of Jake. Jake has been suddenly and inexplicably dumped for Todd, and after believing he was the love of Natalie's life, he struggles to accept this sudden turn of events.
      The confusion and shock Jake feels, transfers well to the reader and right away I was hooked, wanting to know what had happened to Natalie and why suddenly nobody appears to remember her.
      I found Jake's character a little weak at first but I did warm to him and understand his character. He wants answers and therefore is determined to pursue the truth, heightened by the fact he can’t even find someone who admits remembering Natalie and there is no record of her marriage to Todd.
      I enjoyed the character of Benedict, Jake's friend and colleague who also features in an intriguing twist, which is a Coben speciality. My only real niggle was that I wished the 'bad guys' had featured more here, as bad guys are another Coben speciality, with some making returning appearances in other Coben novels.
      I did have a minor niggle with the overuse of the word 'stumble.' As Jake stumbled out of here and stumbled out of there and thoughts hit him so hard he almost stumbled, I did find myself wishing Jake would stop stumbling or that Coben could have came up with some alternative words! It was almost amusing thinking back to this after reading.
      Intriguing twists and turns are what I love about a Coben novel, as you can guarantee nothing is ever as it seems. I have never failed to be surprised at how Coben can introduce so many twists and turns to keep you guessing and then marvelling at how he ties everything together at the end.
      Whilst Six Years isn't the most complex Coben novel I have read, nor is it my favourite, it still managed to keep me gripped througout and although I began to guess at certain things, there was still a great twist I never saw coming.

20.08.2014 15:02

Advantages

• Monsters!
      • "Unexpected plot twists"
      • "Great makeup"
      • "Main characters are all likeable"
      • "Gets you hooked"
      • "Exciting "

Disadvantages

• "Corny at Parts"
      • "Bad Acting by Extras"

A great series which you would definitely not regret missing!

Supernatural is all in all a great series, not many people can deny that at all. The story does an incredible job of pulling you in and keeping you wanting more and more, your hunger for more monsters and ghouls will never be satisfied.

The creators of this series did an excellent job on the first season. We were instantly introduced to the characters and the answers to the questions as to who they were, what they did, why they did it were all answered and made crystal clear.

What I personally found interesting about the whole series is the way that they've managed to mix religions, cultures and beliefs from all around the world from the wacky to the truly frightening to provide unique supernatural entities which 9 times out of 10 have more of a mystery behind them than the main characters themselves.

There are things within the series which are a tad off-putting, such as the poor acting of some of the extras and the corniness in some parts, but this is easily balanced out by the great acting of Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jenson Ackles) and of course the twists and turns throughout the story which drop the jaws of the audience.

The age certificate of 15 is suitable as some episodes in the series do contain nature that some minors will find scary or disturbing, bt at the cheap price of £6.87 for approximately 15 hours of great entertainment it'd be silly not to take advantage.

Definitely a 10/10 from me.

20.08.2014 14:25

Advantages

• Cost
      • "Ease of use"
      • "Custom Design"

Disadvantages

Easyprint is a great way to promote your small business or event

Easyprint provide a brilliant way to get info about your event or small business to more people by providing an easy online custom design tool that allows you to make pretty much anything that you want to.
      From business cards, flyers, posters or all sorts of accessories such as key rings and mugs, the possibility is endless.
      I ordered flyers for a charity event that we are doing and it was simple to set up and they arrived very quickly indeed. All in all it is a great way to promote what ever it is that you are doing.
      As Easyprint say on their website "With Easyprint, you can easily design online your business cards, flyers, greeting and postcards and much more. Take advantage of our large selection of designs and photos for cheap and fast professional quality printing. Design online and print at a low price with Easyprint. We offer the following products: stickers, letterheads, envelopes, flyers, sticky notes, calendars, folded cards, postcards, folders, note pads, stamps, business cards, hoodies, t-shirts, polo shirts, aprons and bags. For an individual design, numerous free design templates are available."

My advice is if you are looking to promote anything that you have going on, then this will be the best and cheapest way of doing so. Obviously this is only me opinion but I can't fault the service and support that they provided from start to finish of the process.
      I'm looking forward to creating my next master piece already, I can't wait.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown