• MyBuilder.com / Internet Site / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      20.09.2014 01:42

Advantages

• "can get job done at your convenience convenience"
      • "no need to telephone and leave messages only to repeat all over again when they call back"
      • "Able to compare quotes"
      • "easy to use website"

Disadvantages

• none
      • none

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST WEBSITE I"VE EVER USED

my husband has no idea about DIY, so when I discovered this website I was a bit sceptical. I've used it 4 times now and cant believe how easy it is to find top quality tradesmen at very reasonable rates. I can read there reviews and see their previous work too. Fantastic!

20.09.2014 01:39

Advantages

• "great value for money"
      • "works fantastically well"
      • "smells lush"

Disadvantages

• "can't think of any!"

Sweet sweet cherry

Carmex Cherry Lip Balm heals dry, cracked lips and acts as a sunscreen with the added protection of spf15. It's priced at £2.69 in Boots, but I have seen it cheaper elsewhere.

My thoughts
      I'm not a big fan of the garish packaging, I think it looks quite cheap and nasty, but it does make it easy to spot in the bottom of my handbag. The applicator bit on the top of the tube is a domed shape which I don't find very good for applying it with, but I prefer to apply it with my finger anyway as it's just more hygienic.

The balm has a lovely juicy cherry scent which you can smell as soon as you open the tube. It really is a gorgeous scent, probably the nicest I've had in a lip balm, and it smells good enough to eat!

The balm is thick in texture and when you squeeze it out of the tube you get kind of a solid little line of balm rather than a blob like you would if it was more liquid-y. It feels quite thick when you apply it to the lips and it does leave a very obvious layer, but it doesn't feel sticky or greasy, it just feels protective.

This does a really good job of keeping my lips soft and smooth. I find it really seems to absorb into the skin of my lips instead of just sitting on top like some balms do, and moisturises them really well. When I have dry and chapped lips this is the balm I reach for because it sorts them out in no time.

I don't have to reapply it as often as a lot of other balms because it really does keep my lips feeling soft and hydrated for hours. You also get a lot in the tube so it lasts a long time and works out at great value for money.

Recommended?
      Absolutely, just like the original Carmex this is an excellent balm at a great price. I'd recommend it to anyone who doesn't like the peppermint scent or tingly sensation of the original balm but still wants the same effective moisturisation.

• Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder / Make Up / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      20.09.2014 01:37

Advantages

• "lasts well"
      • "feels great"
      • "looks great"

Disadvantages

• " but worth it"
      • expensive

Lovely matte bronzer

Benefit Hoola is a soft bronzing powder to give you a healthy, natural looking 'tan' year round. It's priced at £23.50.

My thoughts
      I love the packaging of all Benefit's blushes and bronzers. The little boxes are so cute and they have a mirror in the lid and brush included. Yes, lots of blushes and bronzers have brushes included, but the difference with Benefit is that their brushes are actually a useable size!

The bronzer looks a bit darker in the box than it actually is when it's on, so if you're fair like me there's no need to worry, it isn't too dark at all. The powder is very soft and silky feeling, you can really tell it's high quality just by how light and fine it feels. It picks up easily onto the brush and applies easily onto the skin.
      The brush that comes with the bronzer is really great. If you're not used to it the shape might seem a little odd for some people, but I find it really good as it allows me to sweep it easily across the apples of my cheeks like a blusher by using it widthways, or use it lengthways for contouring.

This is probably the only bronzer I've ever bought which is completely matte. There's no shimmer to it at all, not even a hint of it, which is great for me as I think it looks a lot more natural than the shimmery ones. It does give a very natural sunkissed look, and it's easily buildable so you can choose the level of colour you want.
      This lasts all day on my skin, even when I use it just on bare skin, no primer or base or anything. It just lasts and lasts. It never feels heavy on my skin and it never slides off or sinks into my pores, but when it comes to removing it, it's dead easy.

Recommended?
      Yes, I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality matt bronzer in a shade that will suit any skintone. It may seem expensive but mine has lasted me forever.

• Flying Fox Temple Balm / Pain Relief / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      19.09.2014 23:15

Advantages

• "Lovely smell"
      • Calming/relaxing

Disadvantages

• "Sticky "

Wonderful smelling under your pillowcase!

Put this on a cloth just inside my pillow before I go to sleep at night, does wonders when I leave the window open as the smell starts to circulate the room and the smell is gorgeous! Bit sticky however when I put it onto the cloth.

19.09.2014 23:07

Advantages

• "Great for bulking "
      • "Great tasting"
      • "Boosts protein levels "

Disadvantages

• "Hard to find "
      • "Can be expensive "

Great tasting but can be expensive

Use this brand of protein bars every so often when I go to the gym as they are quite sweet and contain quite a lot of calories, they taste great! but they are very hard to find as some supermarkets don't stock them, also if you are lucky enough to find them they can be quite expensive up to £2.50 in my experience.
      However they do contain lots of protein and they keep you going for an hour or so before a meal.

19.09.2014 22:32

Advantages

• "Has lasted well"
      • "It's girly"

Disadvantages

A N-Ice Watch.

I was bought this Pink Ice Watch for Christmas last year and I have to be quite honest and say I was really surprised at the time as I rarely wear watches, I buy a nice fashion watch now and again but I tend to only wear them if I am going out somewhere nice and am dressed up so I was not expecting a watch at all.
      Not being a massive watch fan I first thought that my father had been feeling the pinch that year as I just assumed it was a cheapy watch but after looking online I realised why he seemed a little disappointed at my reaction!

He would have got more of a reaction had he handed me over a kettle I think!

Anyway, the Ice-Watch comes in a cube type packaging, win what looks like a lego block. The watch looks all nicely displayed and the colour is really nice.

It has a silicone strap which I think is great for when I go out walking and jogging as it stays firmly in place on my wrist, the face is nice and bright and easy to read.

It comes with a 2 year guarantee but I have had no problems with it at all so hopefully I won't be needing this, it seems like a pretty sturdy watch. It is water resistant up to 50m, I can't comment on this as I have never worn it whilst in the water. And it is a nice light weight watch to wear.

I like that the clock face is easy to read at a glance and having the date there is a useful feature too.

Overall I am quite happy with this watch.

• Edit Longline Belted Peplum Top / Clothing / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      19.09.2014 22:13

Advantages

• "Great colour"
      • "Nice fit"

Disadvantages

Nice little dress/top

I bought this top going back a good few months, maybe even a year or so but it is still one I go back to now and again when I want to go for the smart yet casual look rather than dressing up when I go to the pub with the girls.

I was browsing at an online catalogue when I came across this and it caught my eye as it looks long enough to wear with tights/legging rather than trousers so I ordered it, I am pretty sure it cost around £28 at the time of purchase.

It's quite a trendy top, it's quite long and comes down past my bum, maybe would seem so long on a taller person but great for me. The colour I love, it's a nice shade of grey and it has two lace panels making a mock collar.

It comes with a slim black belt which does finish the look off well as it seems to nip in the waist and give me a nice looking figure. The peplum shape coming down nicely and it looks like a short dress on me.

The material being a polyester fabric does seem a little fragile but even after numerous washes it has held up really well.

It goes great with a pair of black leggings or tights and a nice little leather jacket to finish off the look, not forgetting the skyscraper heels too!

I like it, I have found it to last me well, wash well and it dries quickly too if you are in a hurry. I haven't had to tumble dry yet so not sure how it would hold up to that but washing on a regular 40 degree wash has left it looking fab.

19.09.2014 21:30

Advantages

Disadvantages

the conclusion to series 3

David Schwimmer as Ross Geller
      In series 1 the cast had been paid $22,500 per episode, and then in series 2 each actor’s salary was privately negotiated. In this season 3, the six member of the cast realised their collective power and began joint salary negotiations and agreed a price of $75,000 per episode, which was reputedly a drop for David Schwimmer and Jennifer Anniston. The success of this type of negotiation continued, eventually earning them syndication rights as well, until the final series 10, meaning the six became a tight nit trusting group of friends in real life as well as on screen.
      ===Special guest stars===
      Watch out for these famous names appearing either as themselves or as short term or recurring characters: Tom Seleck, Isabella Rossellini, Robin Williams, Billy Crystal, David Arquette, Ben Stilher, Eliot Gould and Terri Garr, amongst others.

===17. The one without the ski trip===
      The group are temporarily split as Ross and Rachel cannot stand the sight of each other. When 5 of them break down on the way to Rachel’s family ski chalet, they are forced to ring Ross for help.
      ===18. The one with the hypnosis tape===
      Chandler uses a tape to help him stop smoking again. Monica starts dating a dotcom millionaire, Pete. Phoebe is horrified when she meets her half brothers intended wife.
      ===19. The one with the tiny t shirt===
      Monica finds she is not physically attracted to her millionaire, Pete. Rachel starts dating again. Joey develops a crush on his co star in a play, Kate.
      ===20. The one with the Doll’s house===

Rachel reluctantly fixes up Chandler on a date with her female boss. Phoebe and Monica compete over who has the more beautiful doll’s house.
      ===21. The one with the chick and duck===
      After seeing that many baby chicks are abandoned after Easter, Joey cannot resist adopting one. Pete buys Monica a restaurant. Ross misses an opportunity to be on television in order to look after Rachel instead.
      ===22. The one with the screamer===
      Rachel dates a man who turns out to be a vicious bully. Kate leaves Joey broken hearted when she gets a job offer in Los Angeles.
      ===23. The one with Ross’ thing===
      Ross has a mysterious growth on his backside. Phoebe finds herself dating two gorgeous men at the same time. Monica thinks Pete is going to propose.
      ===24. The one with the ultimate fighting champion===
      Monica cannot stand to see Pete hurt when he attempts to succeed at cage fighting. Phoebe fixes Ross up on a date with Rachel’s blessing. Chandler’s new boss keeps slapping him on the backside.
      ===25. The one at the beach===
      The group are offered the chance at stay in a beach house. Phoebe is stunned when, in search of her mother’s former friend, she finds her real birth mother instead. Ross and Rachel, thrown together by circumstance, find they are falling for each other again. Before she can reconcile with him, Rachel wants Ross to read a long letter explaining all her feelings.

19.09.2014 21:28

Advantages

Disadvantages

friends friends friends

Continuing my season by season review of Friends, I will move on to Seaton 3. In this season of the hugely successful American sitcom, the six twenty something characters are very well established with the viewers, and the writers are able to enjoy longer, more serialised storylines, showing us even more depth and reality to their lives. So these six singleton friends live their lives in the west village area of New York, hanging out in “Central Perk” their favourite coffee house, or in Monica and Rachel’s large apartment. We follow their amusing dating mishaps, their comic career failings or successes, and the always entertaining interaction with each other.

===9. The one with the football===
      The whole group play a thanksgiving game of American Football, where Joey and Chandler argue over a pretty spectator, while Ross and Monica fight over the ball.

===10. The one where Rachel quits===
      Phoebe helps Joey with his temporary job selling Christmas trees. Ross accidently breaks a little girl’s leg and so, to make amends, tries to sell her Christmas Cookies on her behalf.
      ===11. The one where Chandler can’t remember which sister===
      Unemployed Rachel gets offered a break in the fashion industry by a handsome man. Chandler realises that in a drunken haze he has fooled around with one of Joey’s sisters.
      ===12. The one with all the jealousy===
      Ross starts to become jealous of Rachel’s new work mate, Mark. Joey lies on his résumé, and is offered a job as head of a dance troupe.
      ===13. The one where Monica and Richard are just friends===
      Monica is tempted to re-ignite her love affair with older man Richard. The group notice that Phoebe’s date never seems to be wearing underpants.
      ===14. The one with Phoebe’s ex-partner===
      Phoebe’s former singing partner wants to pair up with her again. Chandler finds out his new date has a false leg. Ross is more and more jealous of Rachel’s workmate Mark.
      ===15. The one where Ross and Rachel take a break===
      Phoebe is dating a foreign diplomat who doesn’t speak a word of English. When Ross’s jealousy becomes too much, Rachel wants to take a break from the relationship. Ross seeks consolation in the arms of another.
      ===16. The one the morning after===
      Joey, Chandler, Phoebe and Monica get trapped in Monica’s bedroom for several hours, not wanting to disturb the Blazing row between Rachel and Ross over his infidelity. Ross’ bleating line “we were on a break” is set to become a recurring motif throughout subsequent series.

• Friends Series 3 Episodes 1-8 / TV Series / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      19.09.2014 21:25

Advantages

Disadvantages

a good friend is hard to find

===1. The one with the Princess Leia fantasy===
      Ross reveals an unusual sexual fantasy to Rachel, which she promptly reveals to the whole group. Monica is suffering from insomnia and Chandler wants everyone to like his annoying girlfriend Janice, who he is now dating regularly again.
      ===2. The one where no one’s ready===
      This episode was filmed entirely in the girl’s apartment, reputedly due to a diminishing budget. Ross is taking everyone to an important banquet at the museum, but none of the group seem capable of getting ready on time.
      ===3. The one with all the jam===
      Monica pulls herself out of the break-up doldrums by making enormous amounts of jam. Phoebe makes friends with her stalker.
      ===4. The one with the metaphorical tunnel===
      Phoebe impersonates Joey’s agent over the phone and is actually more successful at it. Chandler gets freaked out when his relationship with Janice starts to get serious.
      ===5. The one with Franks Jr===
      Phoebe tries to get to know her newly discovered half-brother. Joey decides to use his spare time building an entertainment centre for the boys flat.
      ===6. The one with the flashback===
      When Janice asks if the close group of friends have ever slept with each other, we flashback to 3 years earlier to before Rachel had joined the group and when Joey had just moved in as a new flatmate for Chandler.
      ===7. The one with the race car bed===
      Monica goes behind Chandlers back and buys a new bed from Janice’s ex-husband. Rachel unsuccessfully attempts to get her father and Ross to bond.
      ===8. The one with the giant poking device===
      When the group notice that their fat nudist neighbour seems to be comatose, they think he may be dead, so they invent a way of finding out. Joey has to tell Chandler that he saw his girlfriend, Janice, kissing her ex-husband.

19.09.2014 21:21

Advantages

• "They fill my cats up"
      • "My cats love the taste"

Disadvantages

• "There are no disadvantages"

A cat food my cats enjoy very much

WHAT IS IT?

These are plasters that are decorated with Disney princesses.

THE DESIGN

These are very attractive plasters and they are different colours of pink and purple with a picture of a Disney princess on each one. I think they look very nice but I wish the pictures were printed the other way because the princesses are along the length of the plaster so when you wrap it around a finger you can not see some of the design.

WHAT I THINK

My daughters all like these plasters but I do not think they stick very good. They stick when I first put them on but it does not take very long for the edges to come unstuck and then that spoils how nice the design is. When they come unstuck my daughters peel them off and I have to use a new one so a box does not last very long for us!

The padding does not stick to wounds and I am happy about that because it keeps any cuts clean, I have used them on chicken pox spots and small burns also. When I take the plaster off it does not leave a dirty mark on the skin.

I am happy that any wounds my daughters get are kept clean when I use these plasters and that is important to stop them from getting an infection where their skin has been broken. It is a pity I have to change the plaster so often when it starts peeling off the skin but it is necessary because when it starts to peel that is when skin can get dirty and you are at risk of an infection.

ANYTHING ELSE?

I think these plasters are very expensive and they cost £2.99 for 16 plasters but I buy them because when my children injure themselves I want to deal with the wounds immediate and when I use something that is decorated with Disney princesses it can calm them down enough for me to clean and dress the cut quick.

4 Dooyoo Stars.

• secretsales.com / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      19.09.2014 21:03

Advantages

• "Great savings on designer brands"

Disadvantages

Excellent shopping website for saving money on designer brands

We regularly buy from SecretSales. We enjoy receiving the daily emails with the new sales for that day. The website is easy to navigate with the products very well presented. Descriptions and sizing information is clear.
      You receive clear emails explaining exactly what stage your order is at.
      If you make regular orders you will also receive some great offers and build up credits with money off towards future orders.
      To-date we have not had any issues with customer service and have not made any returns so am unable to comment on this.
      THANK YOU SECRETSALES !

• Safestyle UK / Local Service / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      19.09.2014 21:00

Advantages

• NONE

Disadvantages

• "NEVER HOLD THEIR HANDS UP "
      • INCONSIDERATE
      • RUDE

NEVER USE THEM!!!!

This company well known to many, is portraying itself as a reputable and honest company. Believe me, they are rude and inconsiderate. When installing the windows, they decided to put some plastic over the broken plaster and covered it up. When it came to putting theblinds back, the plastic pieces broke off and revealed the broken plaster which they tried to hide. After an engineer was sent around, he placed the blame on myself straight away and was argumentative and shouting. The engineer is plainly biased and did not hear my side of the story. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

19.09.2014 20:58

Advantages

Disadvantages

just gets better and better

Continuing this series of reviews, I must now move on to series 4 of Friends, which was first aired in September 1997. Friends is a highly successful long running sitcom created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, and produced by Kauffman/crane/bright productions in association with Warner Bros.

Kaufman and Crane originally developed the show calling it Insomnia Café. After several rewrites it became Friends Like Us, and eventually just Friends. The show was originally aired by NBC, but later it was syndicated worldwide, and can still be seen on televisions around the world today, 10 years after the show finale aired.

It is the story of a group of 6 twenty somethings, living, working and dating in New York City’s West Village. The storylines follow their sometimes disastrous career choices, their hilarious dating situations, and the give and take daily interaction between a group of very best friends.

===The Cast===

‘’’Jennifer Aniston as Rachel Green’’’, a self centred daddy’s girl who has ambitions in the fashion industry.
      ‘’’Courteney Cox as Monica Geller’’’, a bossy, obsessive compulsive Chef, who is nevertheless the mother hen of the group
      ‘’’Lisa Kudrow as Phoebe Buffay’’’, a cooky, eccentric masseuse and amateur singer/songwriter
      ‘’’Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani’’’, a (currently) out of work actor and womaniser, who has had some soap opera success
      ‘’’Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing’’’, a shy, awkward guy in a boring office job. He hides his awkwardness behind sarcastic jokes.
      ‘’’David Schwimmer as Ross Geller’’’, A geeky, bookish palaeontologist, younger brother to Monica and on off boyfriend to Rachel.
      ===Guest Stars===
      Since the first series, the show has attracted major Hollywood stars to play bit parts, themselves, or occasionally a recurring character. This season, due to the storylines, the list features many well loved British names as well as the expected American ones: Terri Garr, Eliot Gould, Charlton Heston, Helen Baxendale, Hugh Laurie, Tom Conti, Jennifer Saunders, June whitfield, and Sarah Ferguson (former Duchess of York) and Richard Branson amongst many others.
      ===1. The one with the jellyfish===
      The group are enjoying a beach cabin holiday. Ross and Rachel have rekindled their love after Rachel wrote Ross a long heartfelt letter. Monica is in trouble on the beach when a jellyfish stings her ankle and she can’t walk. Joey and Chandler can only think of one way to help her
      ===2. The one with the cat===
      Rachel and Ross have argued and split up again over who was to blame for the last split, Phoebe finds a cat and is convinced it is harbouring her dead mother’s spirit. Monica dates a guy she used to know in high school. Joey tries to sell the entertainment centre and ends up getting robbed.
      ===3. The one with the cuffs===
      Monica’s super critical Mother asks her to cater a party for her. Chandler’s date, who is also Rachel’s boss, leaves him handcuffed to her office chair.
      ===4. The one with the ballroom dancing===
      Joey teaches the apartment block Supervisor to ballroom dance as part of a bribe. Ross and Chandler find it almost impossible to cancel their unused gym membership.
      Phoebe gets fired when she develops a crush on a massage client.
      ===5. The one with Joey’s new girlfriend===
      Chandler falls for Joey’s new girlfriend, Kathy. Rachel dates a college student to make Ross jealous
      ===6. The one with the dirty girl===
      Monica and Phoebe decide to go into the catering business together. Ross dates an attractive girl whose apartment is a dump. Chandler buys a really meaningful birthday present for Joey’s girlfriend.
      ===7. The one where Chandler crosses the line===
      Chandlers kisses Joey’s girlfriend, Kathy, and then, out of guilt, refurnishes the entire apartment.
      ===8. The one with chandler in a box===
      Joey punishes Chandler when he finds out about the furtive kiss. Monica gets a shard of ice in her eye, but her new eye doctor turns out to be ex-love Richard’s son.
      ===9. The one where they’re going to a party===
      Chandler and Ross look forward to an all-nighter with old college friend and wild man Gandalf. Monica gets offered a dream job and has to let Phoebe down
      ===10. The one with the girl from Poughkeepsie===
      Phoebe writes a special Christmas song for her friends. Ross struggles with the commute when he dates a girl who lives out of New York State. Monica’s dream job turns into a nightmare when the existing staff hate her. She hires Joey as a waiter to help her
      ===11. The one with Phoebe’s uterus===
      Phoebe’s half brother and his new wife visit Phoebe with a very unusual request. Phoebe asks her birth mother for advice on this and is given a puppy for 3 days to help her make the decision. Monica teaches Chandler about a woman’s erotic zones.
      ===12. The one with the embryos===
      Phoebe begins her role as a surrogate. The six friends argue about who knows each other better, which ends up in a serious, high stakes game, boys against girls.
      ===13. The one with Rachel’s crush===
      After losing their apartment in a silly game, the girls reluctantly switch apartment with the boys. Rachel develops a crush on a handsome client
      ===14. The one with Joey’s dirty day===
      After a 3 day fishing trip, Joey and has to go straight to work without a shower. Rachel palms Ross of with looking after her boss’s niece, Emily, so that she can go to a nightclub opening
      ===15. The one with all the Rugby===
      After falling heavily for English Emily, Ross decides to impress her by playing Rugby with her friends. In a depression following his break up with Kathy, Chandler almost starts dating his annoying on/off girlfriend Janice again. Monica obsesses over a light switch that appears to do nothing.
      ===16 The one with the fake party===
      Rachel throws a fake leaving party for Emily, in an attempt to impress her crush, Joshua.
      Vegetarian Phoebe thinks her unborn baby is craving meat.
      ===17. The one with the free porn===
      Chandler and Joey accidentally switch to a free porn channel on their TV and are afraid to turn it off in case they lose it. Ross follows Emily to London to tell her he loves her. Phoebe finds out she is having triplets.
      ===18. The one with Rachel’s new dress===
      Rachel is caught in a revealing nightie at her boyfriend’s parent’s house. Phoebe is given the chance to name one of the babies and wants to mane it after one of her friends.
      ===19. The one with all the haste===
      The girls offer the boys free Knicks tickets if they can have their apartment back. Ross proposes to Emily.
      ===20. The one with all the wedding dresses===
      Monica is charged with the task of picking up Emily’s wedding dress and can’t resist trying it on. All the girls feel downhearted because Ross is getting married for the second time, when no one else in the group is even in a serious relationship.
      ===21. The one with the invitation===
      Ross invites Rachel to his wedding in England despite Emily’s misgivings. Rachel decides not to go and stays to keep Phoebe company who can’t fly due to her pregnancy.
      ===22. The one with the worst best man ever===
      Ross picks Chandler as his best man, and then switches to Joey. On the stag night, Joey sleeps with the stripper then, in the morning, discovers the ring has gone
      ===23 & 24. The one with Ross’ wedding (part 1 and 2)
      The group of friends enjoy being American tourists in London. The wedding in London is almost cancelled when Emily’s favourite church is demolished. Monica and Chandler, feeling depressed during the pre wedding dinner, end up in bed together. Ross makes a huge mistake while saying his vows.
      I am and have always been a huge fan of Friends. If you are already familiar with the characters an have previously watched some episodes, then this series of episodes can be enjoyed one at a time. But if you are new to the series, or would be too curious if left with a cliff-hanger, then I suggest you watch all the episodes in order, preferably starting with earlier series, as many of the storylines continue over several episodes, with other storylines woven in amongst them, making it difficult for a new viewer to follow.

19.09.2014 20:54

Advantages

• "Smells nice"
      • "Makes hair soft "

Disadvantages

• "Sticky "

Definitely a good product if you want softer more manageable hair, would not pay £9.99

I was quite excited when I bought this product at the clothes show in 2013, got a lee Stafford bag full of goodies for just a tenner! Got home and this was the first one I used as my hair was in pretty bad condition from bleaching it constantly, serum was horribly sticky had to wash my hands a couple of times to get it off, washing it out was a hassle too, had to use shampoo aswell as the residue was sticky aswell! However my hair did turn out softer and it smelt quite nice afterwards.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown