• Dior Diorshow New Look Mascara / Make Up / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      19.12.2014 21:57

Advantages

Disadvantages

Brace yourselves ladies

This is a FANTASTIC product on every level!

The gorgeous house of DIOR has hit the nail on the head with this one.

A classy product of a mascara, from the packaging to the style of the product, this screams luxury. Coat your lashes in a wonderful treatment of lash enhancers. For me, I saw such an amazing difference. I was so happy with the results.

This claims to coat every single lash even those small ones that get away. With a serum treatment to thicken, separate and lengthen your lashes this is amazing.
      How a serum does that I just don't know, but I am so grateful someone found out because of lashes looked instantly fuller, lifted and fanned out.
      It brings attention to your eyes, helps the colour of your eyeshadow stand out and I was happy with the results.

This mascara is available in three shades.
      BLACK
      BROWN
      BLUE
      Only black suits me, Blue is so not right!

This is costly at £30-40 however I only use mine on evenings and meetings as not to waste, also wearing it throughout the day time looks over done.
      This is easily removed with most eye makeup removers but not from the 'SIMPLE' range.

19.12.2014 21:26

Advantages

• "Cleans well"
      • "Smells lovely"

Leaves me smelling lovely

I am always on the look out for bargains and I picked a few bottles of this up in the Christmas sales last year.

===Price & availability===

This is only available from the Body Shop, online and instore, although I have an outlet store just me, I always find that the best deals are online, I picked this up when it was half price, with an additional 40% off and I managed to get some cashback too. There are two different sizes available, either 250ml or 750ml and the price is £4 or £6 depending on the size.

===The gel===

I picked up the larger size which comes in a clear plastic bottle which is topped with a pump, on the front of the bottle is a picture of a big strawberry and the product information and brand in white lettering. The gel is bright red in colour.

As soon as I dispensed a small amount onto my shower puff, the fresh smell of strawberries is evident straight away and best of all, the fragrance transfers onto my skin and stays there for a good few hours after showering. Unlike other Body Shop body washes I have used in the past, this one is a little on the thin side but having said that, I dont need to use much to get a good lather and as soon as I add a little bit of water, I get an notable amount of lather. I do find that as I lather the product up, the strawberry fragrance gets stronger.

When washing, the body wash feels really soft against my skin and did a great job at cleaning me up. Apparently, the shower gel is soap free which means that it wont dry your skin out, I must admit, I find this to be quite true and my skin does feel nice and soft after use.

===Overall===

I would definitely recommend this and I would give it 5 out of 5 stars.

Thanks for reading.

• The Body Shop Hemp Body Butter / Body Care / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      19.12.2014 20:10

Advantages

• "decent packaging"
      • "lasts ages"
      • effective

Disadvantages

• "doesn't smell great"

Hemp power

The Body Shop Hemp Body Butter is designed to provide round the clock hydration for very dry skin. It's priced at £13 for a 200ml tub.

My thoughts

The packaging is goo enough. I'm not keen on products in pots but due to the nature or the product there's not really any other option. The lid screws on tightly but is easy to open, and the design is nice enough.

The butter is very thick, one of the thickest I've used, it feels really solid in the pot and you have to apply some pressure to get any out. It does have quite a greasy feel to it but I think that can be said of all body butters really. It's a pale green colour and has a strong earthy scent from the hemp seed oil and shea butter in the formula.

It does take a bit more effort to apply than a lotion would because of the thick consistency, but once you've warmed it up a little it spreads quite easily and I find a little does go a long way. It doesn't absorb very quickly though, so it's one that I tend to only use at night when I don't need to get dressed after applying it.

I think this does a really good job of moisturising my skin, but it does leave me with that coated feeling on my skin like it doesn't fully absorb. It does get rid of dry, flaky skin really quickly though, and leaves my skin really smooth and soft.

Recommended?

Yes, I would recommend this body butter to anyone with very dry skin who needs an intensive moisturiser. It may seem expensive but the pot lasts ages as you don't need to use much at a time.

19.12.2014 17:58

Advantages

• "They work"
      • "Nice flavour"

My favourite cough sweet

I was in my local shop a few weeks back feeling a little bunged up with cold and whilst waiting the queue to pay, I spotted these and decided to give them a go.

===The sweets===

The sweets come in a black and white cellophane bag which has the product name and description on in white lettering. I would say the bag has quite an old fashioned (but not off putting) look to it. To the front of the bag is a clear panel so you can see the sweets inside.

The smaller bags contain around 15 or so sweets and as soon as I opened the bag, I was greeted with a slightly menthol aroma. The sweets are black, oval shaped and are individually wrapped in a clear cellophane wrapper which is really easy to remove. Upon placing in my mouth, I can immediately taste an aniseed element and they give me a slightly warm sensation in my mouth. Within a minute of putting in my mouth, they seem to work wonders on my blocked nose and help me breathe a lot more easily, they also seemed to coat the back of my throat making it a lot easier to swallow.

When it comes to sweets, I have a tendency to crunch rather than leaving them in my mouth however these sweets are quite hard so I do leave these ones alone and I was surprised to find how long them lasted, they didn’t dissolve quickly at all. Another good point about the sweets is that the taste stayed in my mouth for quite a long time, and I didn’t instantly get congested as soon as it had gone.

===Price & availability===

I haven’t really noticed these up until I purchased them but now everywhere I go, there they are and prices start from around 50p up to £1 for a 100g bag. There also different fragrances available but these seem to be the most commonly available.

===Ingredients & nutritional information===

It is worth noting that Jakemans do not use any artificial colours or flavourings in their sweets which is good to know, I would point out though that these do have quite a high sugar content. The nutritional information is as follows:

Energy 1657 kJ/390 kcal
      Protein 0.1g
      Carbohydrates 96.7g
      Fat 0.3g

===Overall===

I would definitely recommend these sweets, I even purchase them now and I haven’t got a cold. They get 5 out of 5 stars from me.

Thanks for reading.

19.12.2014 17:50

Advantages

Disadvantages

Calming and relaxing aroma

The Lush dream time bath melt is the best bath melt by far and I have purchased many different bath products from Lush. The dream time bath melt is supposed to promote soft moisturized skin and de-stress one applied to the bath.

I bought the dream time bath melt from my local lush store for £3 for 30g which isn't much product but very cheap price compared to other bath melts lush sells, I bought 3 which allowed me around 5 baths. Great mileage for such a cheap cost in my opinion. The bath melt is a milky white colour and once applied to the bath it will turn the bath water a milky white colour and will leave plant residue floating round in the water. Such a unique product!

The scent is a very subtle sweet smell a combination of chamomile, jasmine and lavender which invites the really calming effect hence why the bath melt promotes 'de-stress' really worked for me, I almost fell asleep in the bath. The smell is really lasting on the skin and is so radiant to the senses afterwards. The colour of the bath water and the smells of the bath melt where so relaxing and made my skin so moisturized and soft.

Only down point to this product would be that the smell of the bath melt seems to die down after it has completely disolved into the bath, I like my strong smelling bath melts, and this wasn't particularly to strong or powerful to be honest.. very plain compared to others. You don't get much of a bar but i decided to only use half per bath to get more usage out of the product.

over all - 3 doo yoo stars.

19.12.2014 17:49

Advantages

• "lasts ages"
      • "leaves skin soft"
      • "smells lush"

Disadvantages

MMMMMMMango!

The Body Shop Mango Bath & Shower Gel is a soap-free shower gel made with real mango seed oil. It's priced at £4 for a 250ml bottle.

My thoughts

I like the packaging of the Body Shop shower gels, the clear plastic of the bottle lets you see the brightly coloured gels through them, and I think they look really nice on display in the bathroom. The bottle is practical too with a flip top lid for convenience and ease of use.

The gel is nice and thick and you don't need to use a lot at a time to make a really good lather and to clean your whole body. The lather is really thick and soft and it feels really lovely to use.

The scent of this is just gorgeous. As with most Body Shop products the scent is really realistic and natural, not too sweet or artificial. This one smells like really juicy and fresh mangoes, it reminds me of being on holiday in the tropics, a wonderful smell!

What I really like the most about this, aside from the smell, is that it leaves my skin really soft and smooth and feeling moisturised and hydrated, so I don't feel like I need to use a body lotion right after. It really makes my skin feel healthy and not dry or tight like some shower gels can.

It also works pretty well as a bubble bath. It creates a lot of bubbles really easily, but they're not thick like when you use it as a shower gel. It still leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft and pampered when I've soaked in it for a while though.

Recommended?

Yes, I'd recommend this shower gel, especially if you love the smell of mango. It's reasonably priced as the bottle lasts ages, and it works really well.

19.12.2014 17:45

Advantages

Disadvantages

• "Powdery for a liquid foundation"

Powder or Liquid, you decide...

I received a free sample of this product and waste not, want not, decided to try.
      This was surprisingly good shade for a free sample.

The foundation is liquid form and easy to apply. However, I was quite surprised at the finish on my skin.
      This I would say is not good for oily skin or to wear in humid conditions the foundation looked wet at one point in the day and also began to look cracked.
      I applied this as thin as I could to avoid the cracks for the next day but then t doesn't actually cover up eye bags or blemishes.
      For the claim that it stays for 16 hours, I would say is pushing things a bit far, maybe if you reapply throughout the day but that claim for me personally didn't ring true.
      I received a few polite comments mentioning how surprised people were I had opted for a powder foundation, but this is a liquid product but could see that aspect when I saw pictures back, the appearance was floury, very strange :(

• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 / Smartphone / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      19.12.2014 17:44

Advantages

• " fluid interface and the improved design with the metal frame makes the Galaxy Note 4 feel like the premium phone its price tag suggests."
      • " giving you a slick"
      • "There's plenty of power packed in too"
      • "The screen on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is fantastic. The QHD resolution ensures absolutely everything is pin sharp and the Super AMOLED tech makes colours really pop"
      • "Samsung offers new sleek and stylish design for Galaxy Note 4."
      • "It includes stylus S-Pen which is more receptive to natural handwriting."
      • " Blossom Pink."
      • " Bronze Gold"
      • " Charcoal black"
      • "It comes with many handset colors like Frosted white"
      • " NFC and USB."
      • " 4G LTE"
      • " 3G HSPA+"
      • " Wifi"
      • "Supports almost Connectivity like bluetooth"
      • " touch focus and many features."
      • Geo-tagging
      • " LED flash"
      • "It offers 16MP rear camera and 3.7MP front camera with high resolution autofocus"
      • " 32 GB internal storage."
      • " Exynos 5433 and it incorporated with 3GB B RAM"
      • " Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 1.9GHz quad-core Cortex-A57 and loaded with chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 805"
      • "It is powered by Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450"
      • " Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and multiple touch with Galaxy Note 4"
      • "It offers 5.7 inch with super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen"
      • "Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with latest Android Kitkat version 4.4.2 OS."

Disadvantages

• "The price is very expensive "
      • " and you'll likely find yourself turning it off after a while."
      • "Samsung still has a way to go with its fingerprint scanner as it's nowhere near as good as Apple's Touch ID or even Huawei's offering"
      • " then it provides little attraction."
      • " btw)"
      • " or for some reason think it's quicker to handwrite notes than tap them out (it's not"
      • "I found myself using it very rarely. Unless you like sketching on your smartphone"
      • " pointless."
      • " well"
      • " and while the precision has increased substantially on the Galaxy Note 4 it still feels a little"
      • "The S Pen has come on leaps and bounds since its introduction with the original Galaxy Note"
      • "Want the new metal design in a smaller package? Get the Galaxy Alpha. Want the latest tech Samsung has to offer at a lower price tag? Then there's the Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S5 Mini."
      • " and Samsung provides devices in a number of tiers to satisfy almost anyone. "
      • "It knows its market"
      • " and it is expensive - but that's not a huge issue for this handset."
      • "There will be a large number of people who won't be able to get past the size and price of the Galaxy Note 4 - it is big"
      • "Get over the size and the price of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and there's little to dislike about this dominating phablet."
      • "Lack of water and dust resistance"
      • "Memory extension with microSD supports only upto 64 GB."

Since the Galaxy S5, Samsung has been able to refine its hardware and software technology.

Unlike the previous three iterations Samsung hasn't deemed it necessary to increase the screen size of the Note 4, so it sticks with the same 5.7-inch dimensions of the Galaxy Note 3.

It's not the same screen though, as Samsung has given the Galaxy Note 4 a hefty resolution boost - but more on that on the next page.

When it comes to design Samsung has definitely listened about its latest line-up feeling plasticky in the hand and has decided to give the Note 4 more of a premium finishThere's a metal rim surrounding the handset, shielding the rest of the chassis like a velvet rope protecting celebs from real people in a club.

It sports exactly the same shape, style and rounded corners as the Galaxy Alpha, only on a bigger scale and thanks to the increased size the plastic rear is more noticeable here than it is on the Alpha.

Samsung has tried to make the removable plastic cover feel more premium by giving it a leather effect finish, but there's still no fooling your hand with that unmistakable texture.A plus side to this though is the plastic rear does provide good grip - vital when you've got such a large handset in your hand and even though the Galaxy Note 4 is a touch wider than the all metal iPhone 6 Plus, I found the Samsung is easier to hold.

Even though the 6 Plus has a smaller, 5.5-inch display, it's actually taller than the Note 4 - something else the Samsung has over its Apple rival as it makes the phone more balanced in the hand.

Add to that the placement of the power/lock key on the right of the Galaxy Note 4 and you find that even for a big phone the key buttons are still easy enough to reach (if your palms are on the larger side).The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 measures 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5mm, almost the same as its predecessor and smaller in width and depth than the Galaxy Note 2, which is impressive considering this is the first of the Note series to sport a metal frame.

I've also been using the 5.5-inch OnePlus One recently and there's really not a lot to choose between the two in terms of size.

It's safe to say then, if you're already accustomed to the larger league of smartphones then the Galaxy Note 4 will feel right at home in your palm.I really like the way the Galaxy Note 4 feels in the hand and having used the Note 3 on a number of occasions, it definitely feels different and refined enough - plus it's light too, just a touch over the weight of the Note 3 at 176g.

Samsung's tried and tested physical home key still resides at the bottom of the screen, providing a location for the Korean firm to stuff in its fingerprint scanner, and that's flanked by two touch keys.

To the left of the home button is the Multi-tasking key, while on the right you get Back. Both Back and Multi-tasking are completely hidden when not illuminated by the backlights, providing a clean finish to the front of the Galaxy Note 4.Some shuffling of the Note 4 in the hand is required to get your fingers in the right position to reach these during one handed use, and you'll need to be careful not to drop it.

Round the back you'll find a 16MP camera, LED flash and the heart rate monitor which also features on the Galaxy S5, S5 Mini and Galaxy Alpha.

In the bottom corner you'll also notice the end of the S Pen stylus hiding inside the body of the Galaxy Note 4, while behind the removable rear cover there's a microSIM port, microSD slot and a sizable 3220mAh battery.This, then, is the Note handset with the most premium and accomplished look and feel to date. Samsung is finally providing the build quality its top-end devices have been yearning for.

Samsung has managed to keep the dimensions manageable - it's certainly a lot easier to hold than the 6-inch Lumia 1520 and Ascend Mate 7 - and while the iPhone 6 Plus may look sleeker, the Galaxy Note 4 boasts a bigger, better screen and very similar dimensions.

• Lush Seanik / Hair Care / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      19.12.2014 17:31

Advantages

Disadvantages

5 dooyoo stars!

The Lush seanik is a shampoo based bar which is used to nourish your hair and bring moister and re-hydration to the hair from root to tip. The lush seanik bar is used by applying to wet hair and rubbing around your head until it is applied all over your hair and then left for five minutes and then rinsed off. I was shown a demonstration in the shop on how it should be applied but I found what worked better for me was shopping a small amount off the bar and placing into a container to soften slightly and then applied like a normal shampoo onto my head rather than rubbing the whole bar around, I found this had more coverage of my head and worked better and easier.

The Seanik shampoo bar was purchased from my local lush store in Preston for £5.50 for a 50g bar which doesn't seem much at all but lasted me around 3 weeks and I got lots of usage from the single bar, so much so that I went back and bought more of the product. Great value for money in my opinion. I love the bar because it has a beautiful subtle blue color to the bar and has a sweet and subtle smell also. I cant pick a specific smell but to me it smelt like cherry blossoms. Not only did it smell great on the bar but it smelt great on my hair too and the fragrance lingered in my hair for days after using and still as strong as when first applied. One of my favorite hair products from Lush.

The shampoo bar is used to hydrate hair and promote hair growth and give volume to hair as I was told by the lady in the shop, I have problems with de-hydrated damaged hair and had great experiences with the Lush conditioner products that I wanted to try a shampoo product out, and it really worked a treat for me! 5 doo yoo stars!!

• Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish By Kate / Make Up / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      19.12.2014 17:30

Advantages

• "Drys quickly"
      • "Doesn't chip to badly"

Disadvantages

Little pot of wonder. x

Oh, I do love a nail varnish that actually works.

This is a great product from Rimmel.
      It's a little pot of wonder. The colour is strong, the brush is shaped to perfection and glides on really well.
      This says it's a salon pro product and I believe them, in application it is absolutely flawless to apply. I always add two coats to give the colour that extra strength or punch but with this Salon Pro range I only apply once and I don't have to apply a top coat for shine or to prevent chipping.
      The shine is great, within one minute of application the nail varnish was dried and I was ready to go, but it wasn't until a few days later did I notice that the nail varnish had not chipped at all nor had the shine disappeared.

I would definitely say this is worth the money and would highly recommend it.

• Lush Retread / Hair Care / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      19.12.2014 17:20

Advantages

Disadvantages

Beautiful conditioner.

Lush retread is much different to other conditioners I have bought from Lush in the past, I tend to stick to the conditioning bars as they have worked a treat but I decided a change and went for the Lush retread conditioner which comes in a small tub and is more of a normal cream texture as opposed to the bars which are a much harder texture. The product is of a white cream and very thick in texture which I found helped cover and spread all over the hair with only a little amount which made the product last longer.

The lush retread conditioner I bought cost £9.95 for a 245g tub which lasted me over 3 month's you get so much mileage from this tub because the texture is so thick and only a small amount is needed each time to spread completely over your entire head. Great value for money.

The packaging is the Lush's original black tub with white writing, fully recycled materials used for product packaging which reflects the high quality products Lush provide which means the product is worth every penny. I have very thick long damaged hair and have found not many products have a conditioning effect on my hair, but the lush retread made my hair feel soft and look more healthy and shiny. Really great effect and lasted up to 3 days with out having to wash again where as my hair usually needs washing every single day. The retread gave my hair so much moisture it was lacking and rehyrdated my whole hair from root to tip.

The smell on the other hand wasn't very pleasant and reminded me off a Greek yogurt type of smell, I couldn't pin point a specific smell other than it resembled the smell of yogurts I have tried in the past. Not very appealing. But this wasn't much of a problem because the smell didn't last on my hair after washing the smell faded instantly.

• Boots No7 Liplicious Lip Gloss / Make Up / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      19.12.2014 17:14

Advantages

• "Nice shine"

Disadvantages

• "Too sticky"
      • "Doesn't last long"

High shine, but sticky

A range of lip glosses from NO7 that adds ULTRA SHINE which I can say straight off it most certainly does give you. The shine is faultless and the scent is nice not a horrible taste but a hint of strawberry, at least that's what I got.

The colour above is the I brought, but there is a large range or roughly 10 shades.
      The product states it softens and moisturizes, but I actually felt this product was sticky and left the skin feeling rough afterwards, so much so that I had to apply vaseline to nourish them again.
      As for the stickiness so not good for flyaway hair!

If you want to add a bit of glam to your lipstick or shine this could be great to highlight it but not to soften them at all. Reach for this to add to your make up but not for a skin benefit. x

19.12.2014 17:09

Advantages

• Cheap

Disadvantages

• Bang

They are going to break anyway so.....

So we all know the score with Christmas lights. We use them once a year, pack them away in the loft or cupboard-under-the-stairs and then get them out in mid December and they don’t work. We check the fuse and then try to remember if the blue wire goes on the left thing and the brown earth needs to be touching that bit and then try again. We then twiddle all the bulbs like an idiot hoping for them to magically come on. But the bulbs are molded and so that’s not going to work, is it? The spare bulbs you always get with Christmas lights are completely pointless because it’s impossible to work out which bulb is gone and how you would possibly replace them. In short, Christmas lights are designed to be used two weeks per year.

So knowing this we then have to buy some more. But here’s the thing. Our mindset is it doesn’t matter how expensive the lights are they are going to break over the winter anyway so why spend money on ones that perhaps won’t? So off we go to Wilkos and then Poundland. One pound for one Christmas seems reasonable, tight, perhaps an economy lifestyle we have become used to. It’s pretty clear Christmas lights are not built to last and so replaced every year. Caching! In the early 1980s someone finally twigged that we should stop making things to last because people would keep buying yet more stuff over and over again if it collectively didn’t last and we would all get rich. And so they did. Landfill is 100% down to that.

Poundland are offering a decent selection of lights for a quid this year and so I bought some more. My tree is fireproof as it’s the old plastic one out of the same cupboard-under-the-stairs and so not too concerned they will do an Arian and burnout really quickly. As long as the fuse is correct and in place the lights are unlikely to flare anyway. In theory. At least you get a free plug if they break down before the 12th night.

We haven’t got for the trendy ‘Twigmas’ tree this year as we actually want something to attach the lights to. These Scandinavian trees are affectionately known as the ‘Size Zero’ and all the rage over middle class households I am told. They look like something that should be in a Tim Burton movie.

The string of 20 lights is plenty to wrap around decent size tree or ideal to fling up in your inside porch, the clear light shades reasonably bright and transparent. If you are working-class and need to put them up in early November just after firework night I cant guarantee they will still be working in mid December. They are packed fairly well and so don’t look like they would smash in the Poundland warehouse. You can’t use them outside, of course, and you do get those spare bulbs inside.

19.12.2014 16:59

Advantages

• "value for money"
      • "great results on my hair"

Disadvantages

Lot's of usage. Value for money. Great product.

Once again a beautiful product from Lush. I purchased the Lush jungle conditioning bar from my Local lush store in preston for the price of £3.25 for a 55g bar/block which I got a lot of mileage from just a small bar lasting me around 3 weeks which I feel is great value for money and amazing usage, a normal bottle of conditioner would last me a week while this lasted me so much longer. The color of the block is a dark green, I have never used a conditioning bar until I first purchased this one in store and was demonstrated to me on how to use it - You are supposed to apply to wet hair and rub around your scalp and around your hair and then rinse off. I found this method to difficult and so I decided it was easier to cut small chunks off at a time and leave in a container to soften down and then applied to my wet hair like a normal conditioner and this worked an absolute treat for me as I have very dry straw like hair, very long, frizzy and damaged. The bar conditioned my hair to a smooth and silky state and made my hair far less frizzy and more tamed when it dried off. The conditioning bar itself lasts ages and costs so little from the Lush shop. I defiantly recommend the product to everyone who would consider buying, especially if you have difficult damaged hair like I do. I have since purchased this product numerous times along with other conditioning bars from the Lush shop. Great results and leaves your hair in brilliant condition and not difficult to get used to using either. Over all five dooyoo stars from me for this product so so pleased with my results!

19.12.2014 16:55

Advantages

• "Great to remove make-up"

Disadvantages

• "Wouldn't recommend for sensitive or spot prone skin"

Divided over my hearts! Boom boom.

This is a multi- product from the Boot No7 range.

The packaging is very hygienic in the sense that you can remove one wipe at a time and re-seal very well to keep your wipes nice and moist.
      The aim is to:

REMOVE MAKEUP
      CLEAR PORES
      LEAVE SKIN FRESH AND SMOOTH
      REMOVES IMPURITIES

For a product to do 4 in 1 I would expect to pay more than a couple of pounds but to ask for £7 when even 99p wipes does all the above is a lot of money.

Coming from the perspective of having sensitive skin and spot prone skin, these I would not recommend at all. They seem to aggravate the skin and leave the areas with spots redder than before and in the morning I found I have more spots. Thinking this would maybe be part of the cleansing process they didn't clear up at all and I now don't use this to remove my foundation at all.
      However, the big plus is these are great to remove Mascara, especially the tough mascara that ranges like SIMPLE can't remove. No panda eyes in the morning!

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown